Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You are a satan worshiper if...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

You are a satan worshiper if...

you go along with the following:

questioning the time frame it took to draft the bible (400 years)
    understanding that geometry, magnetism and frequencies are the languages of the Universe
    comprehending that everything has a downside and an upside (dualities principles)
    questioning the meaning and purpose of darkness (dark matter, toruses and black holes)
    Considering The Greater Reality: The All That Is.
    Investigating the root of all religions in a critical fashion
    digging into anything related to mind expanding theories, and Conscisouness

to be continued

All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: You are a satan worshiper if...

You forgot adding Gold & Silver to your booty, not only a Satan worshiper, but a terrorist one as well.

How ya doin singular_me?
    Donald J. Trump IS our very first Black U.S. President

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

I disagree. You need at least three figures. The examples given are for Lucifer. Then we have the trickster or Devil. The Devil gets a bad rap in our society because we are a culture of infants who refuse (or are unable) to fully realize this place is run by psychopaths (people and corporations) and that we all die and dieing defenseless or from excess risk taking is your own fault, so we project to the Devil.

As for Satan, I hate Satan. Satan is entropy, a bulldozer, war. Sh*t happens whenever he is around.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil
    The Hebrew Bible (or Old Testament) describes the Adversary (Ha-satan) as an angel who instigates tests upon humankind. Many other religions have a trickster or tempter figure that is similar to the Devil. Modern conceptions of the Devil include the concept that it symbolizes humans' own lower nature or sinfulness.

They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keehah
    As for Satan, I hate Satan. Satan is entropy, a bulldozer. Sh*t happens whenever he is around.
    But I hear he plays a bitchin riff...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3uvf0cn0jo

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me
    you go along with the following:

questioning the time frame it took to draft the bible (400 years)
    understanding that geometry, magnetism and frequencies are the languages of the Universe
    ( yea God made the universe with frequency and magnetism. Get over it as its no big deal. Nobody would exist if it wasnt for frequency and magnetism. God created lucifer and even he was looked at with great joy before lucifer fell and was found with great inequities and senternced to perish. lucifer is not the creater of negativity or the downside.)
    comprehending that everything has a downside and an upside (dualities principles)
    ( just because you recognize an up side and a down side doesnt mean God is equal to satan or satan is equal to God. God created all of it including satan who later fell from grace.)
    questioning the meaning and purpose of darkness (dark matter, toruses and black holes)
    ( nobody has any proof what so ever that black holes and black matter exist. All scientist speculate and theorize and come up with formula's that support their ideologies (they actualy make the arguement they want to argue. Much like you with this duality bull crap)..............but no proof black holes exist or even if black matter exist because nobody has seen or held any tangable proof they exist......pure speculation built around theory.)Considering The Greater Reality: The All That Is. (The greater reality is that God created reality)Investigating the root of all religions in a critical fashion (religion and reality/faith are different and shouldnt be confused as being the same.)
    digging into anything related to mind expanding theories, and Conscisouness
    (mind expanding theories? You couldnt disprove your duality theory better singular)

to be continued

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

7th Trump, without opposing opinions, you cannot validate your point, whether you are correct or not about your belief system.

You need people like me (so bad??)

All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me
    7th Trump, without opposing opinions, you cannot validate your point, whether you are correct or not about your belief system.

You need people like me (so bad??)

To validate, we already have a country named Isreal just as the bible speaks which God said would come about in the parable of the fig tree and a beast system coming into play that is already being attacked and eventually given a mortal blow. What more is there needed to prove that idiots are just idiots to think otherwise?
    In the end it will be you coming to a change of mind when the fake messiah appears doing supernatural things granted only by God himself to see who is fooled. satan will bring ten thousand other fallen angels to resurrect the beast system for 5 months thats given the mortal blow.

Really .......what will you do when the fake appears? Are you going to continue on with this stupid charade of dualty and satan is above God or wimper away from this forum and hide?
    I mean your whole theory of duality is given a quick embarrassing mortal blow when the fake messiah appears.
    From that point on who is stupid enough to beleive anything you have to say about "duality"? You have proven to everyone you have no idea what you are talking about and beyond.
    It will be an embarrassing moment for you.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

One can lead a dualist to water but one cannot make him integrate.

This may be how baptism started.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Thanks

Darkness is what happens when there's no light, light is what happens when there is something that causes light.

Light doesn't need darkness in order to exist.

But to me...Darkness makes me appreciate the light more.
    "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." T.J.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. (MJK)

Silence is Treason!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StackerKen
    But to me...Darkness makes me appreciate the light more.
    Ken's small compliments go a long way, Thanks 8)