Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: You are a satan worshiper if...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: You are a satan worshiper if...

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    I would only clarify "unless hate speech is directed at yourself personally".

As persons receiving hate speech directly will remain intolerant to it regardless.

Hate is more often than not born from jealousy of the beholder, in most cases of the "semite hater" a wanting lies to be wholly semitic, or jewlove.
    Most of the so called "hate speech" directed towards Jews is merely facts of what they did, the crime is to talk about it. If you want to know who Decides find out who you can't criticize...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Most of the so called "hate speech" directed towards Jews is merely facts of what they did, the crime is to talk about it. If you want to know who Decides find out who you can't criticize...
    keyword - most

I'm not aware of any minority or racial group that can be openly criticized in the public msm world. If I were to say for instance that white saxon pirates were mostly responsible for the rape and theft of Spanish fleets nobody would care as it were a white crime, cause it were strictly only a saxon one.

The true crime that leads to hate is not recognizing ones very own merry minority as guilty, then scapegoating another entire race as purely black without properly segregating the khazars, zionist and saxons within them.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Hate is more often than not born from jealousy of the beholder...jewlove.

Hornstein...lol
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

I have no special regard for Satan; but I can at least claim that I have no prejudice against him. It may even be that I lean a little his way, on account of his not having a fair show.

All religions issue bibles against him, and say the most injurious things about him, but we never hear his side. We have none but evidence for the prosecution and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French. Without this precedent Dreyfus could not have been condemned.

As soon as I can get at the facts I will undertake his rehabilitation myself if I can find an unpolitic publisher. It is a thing we ought to be willing to do for anyone who is under a cloud. We may not pay him reverance, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents. A person who has for untold centuries maintained the imposing position of spiritual head of four-fifths of the human race, and political head of the whole of it, must be granted the possession of executive abilites of the loftiest order. In his large presence the other popes and politicians shrink to midgets for the microscope.

I would like to see him. I would rather see him and shake him by the tail than any member of the European concert.

- "Concerning the Jews"
    http://www.twainquotes.com/Satan.html

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

keyword - most

I'm not aware of any minority or racial group that can be openly criticized in the public msm world. If I were to say for instance that white saxon pirates were mostly responsible for the rape and theft of Spanish fleets nobody would care as it were a white crime, cause it were strictly only a saxon one.

The true crime that leads to hate is not recognizing ones very own merry minority as guilty, then scapegoating another entire race as purely black without properly segregating the khazars, zionist and saxons within them.
    How is it scapegoating to tell what Israel/Jewish bankers/ZOG did? The hate epitaph attached to those that expose Jewish group criminals is only an attempt to scapegoat those that expose the criminals. Everyone can see that not all Jews are involved in every crime!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (11th January 2016),PatColo (10th January 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    How is it scapegoating to tell what Israel/Jewish bankers/ZOG did? The hate epitaph attached to those that expose Jewish group criminals is only an attempt to scapegoat those that expose the criminals. Everyone can see that not all Jews are involved in every crime!

"HATE"
    "Conspiracy Theor*"
    "Anti-Shlomoite"
    ...yada yada...

January 20, 2013
    CIA Document 1035-960: Foundation of a Weaponized Term 52

by James TracyHome • Tags: Central Intelligence Agency, conspiracy theory, propaganda, public opinion
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Well, there's enough acronyms in ZOG Bankers to suffice, hate should be thwarted. lol

I'm staunchly against using the synagogue of satan as a clarifyer.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

a fine Christmas present

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Neuro (31st January 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

good stuff from this ...Uprising vlogger; just wish for more meat/taters, less rant. His vids could/should all be half their lengths, if he were more succinct... let US do the ranting, after he delivers the substance, plz! But 162 K subs,, not too shabby!

^ speaking of, jump to 35s to skip his silly opening segments.

LINK: http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/...ol-satan-clubs

12:49
    OBAMA ADMINISTRATION GIVES AFTER SCHOOL SATAN FAST TRACK IRS TAX EXEMPTION ON HALLOWEEN!

• 4 hours ago

LINK: http://www.lifenews.com/2017/03/15/a...tholic-church/

12:27
    SHOCKING! SATANIC FEMINISTS HOLD MOCK VIRGIN MARY JESUS ABORTION! END TIMES 2017 EXPOSED!

• 48 minutes ago
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz