Thread: Ashkenazi Vs Sephardim Racism In Israel

Thanks

Ashkenazi Vs Sephardim Racism In Israel

High Court to West Bank parents: Desegregate school or face jail time

Court tells Ashkenazi parents in Immanuel settlement to return their daughters to school with Sephardi students, or face two-week jail sentence.
    By Tomer Zarchin

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national...-time-1.296299

In a dramatic ruling on Tuesday, the High Court of Justice demanded that Ashkenazi parents who have refused to let their daughters attend a school in Immanuel with Sephardim must return their daughters to school by Wednesday or face a two-week jail term.

The parents, meanwhile, said that they will not abide by the court ruling and will march to jail in a demonstration of their devotion to this cause.

The parents face on Thursday and would remain incarcerated for two weeks or until the court received notice that the girls had returned to school.

Dozens of Haredi protesters gathered at the courthouse and called out "God is our lord.'' The protesters issued a statement that the parents refuse to comply with the court's ruling and that they will not betray their religious position.

The court's decision continues the ongoing saga in Immanuel, a settlement in the West Bank, where parents are attempting to segregate Ashkenazi and Sephardi girls.

"No court verdict requires the approval of any rabbi," said Supreme Court Justice Edmond Levy on Tuesday during a court hearing on the segregation at the ultra-Orthodox Beit Yaakov girls' school in Immanuel.

The hearing revolved around the continued violation of a High Court of Justice ruling forbidding the segregation of Sephardi and Ashkenazi students. A compromise was supposedly achieved between the religious school board and the parents, but the Ashkenazi girls' parents rejected the compromise and refuse to allow their daughters to return to school.

The parents' attorney argued at the hearing that "the parents have the freedom to choose not to send their children to school," and that this is a basic right. He added that the court's ruling prohibits segregation, but does not require the parents to send their children to school. "Where is the freedom of education, of conscience, of choice?" he asked.

Justice Levy said during the hearing that until the situation is resolved, the parents must return their daughters to school, saying "I was horrified. It was like there were never any proceedings."

"The State of Israel has institutions, including its justice system. Without the justice system your state and ours would be unbearable," he told the parents, adding that "I don't know any law that requires anyone's approval for a court ruling."

According to the parents' attorney, whenever there is a faith-oriented religious dispute, the rabbis' decisions overrule the courts "which is more powerful than the decision of any other authority."

LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Thanks

Re: Ashkenazi Vs Sephardim Racism In Israel

The Ashkenazi are invaders and they know it.

All the "christian zionists" "judeo christians" support the invaders
    against the true Jews of the OT that they claim to support, the reality
    is the opposite of what they claim.

Ashkenazi treat the Shephardim like sh*t in Israel,
    always have, they also mass poisoned thousands
    of them with radiation, the info is out there.

A Resource for Turkic and Jewish History in Russia and Ukraine

http://www.khazaria.com/

featured book,
    http://www.khazaria.com/brook.html
    "jews saved Europe in the same way as Charlamagne" ROFL !

Really, the Huns came from them and so did the Ottomans. ROFL !

Most of them are so inbred with Europeans and Arabs you can't
    see the mongol in them anymore for the most part, but the Bolshevik
    leaders, you can see it, Stalin, Lenin, Trotsky, others. Huns !
    LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Thanks

JEWISH SCHOLARS ON KHAZARS

THIS IS REALITY NOT FICTION

Below are some reviews of the 1st edition:

"It makes skillful use of the vast literature, in many different languages, related to the Khazars. It will be a very helpful guide for the general reader who wishes to discover the truth about this legendary people." - John D. Klier, Professor of Modern Jewish History, University College, London

"Kevin Alan Brook has put together an absorbing account of their history based on this wide array of sources, supplemented by archaeological, ethnographic and linguistic data dealing with Khazar Jewry and their legacy. This is a most useful introduction to this at times enigmatic, but always fascinating people." - Peter B. Golden, Professor of History, Rutgers University

"...[a] very valuable publication..." - Timur Kocaoglu, Associate Professor of Central Asian Studies, Koç University, Istanbul

"...it is a magnificent piece of work and fills many gaps in my knowledge of the Khazars..." - Rabbi Shlomo Yaffe, Director, Institute for Jewish Literacy at Chabad House, West Hartford, CT

"My general impression is very good: the volume of information collected from various sources is very important and this info is presented in a systematic manner. The book is also interesting to read... [T]his [is an] important erudite contribution to the domain in which any theory is questionable and as a result any attempt to shed more light is welcome." - Alexander Beider, author, A Dictionary of Jewish Surnames from the Russian Empire

"[I] am impressed with the scope of [the] research and the fascinating possibilities it presents regarding the nature and origins of the Ashkenazic Jewish community.... The Khazars are an important and a neglected area of research." - Hollace Weiner, author, Jewish Stars in Texas

"Brook has synthesized information from hundreds of sources to give us a picture of this lost medieval Jewish empire. Not only is Brook's book interesting for its information about Central Asian and European history, it also holds great importance for its facts and conjecture about the origins of Eastern European Jewry... Aside from its well-organized text, The Jews of Khazaria has an excellent chronology, glossary, and an extensive bibliography... Anyone who cares about world history or Jewish history would do well to read Brook's amazing book." - Lynda Ritterman, in Inside Your Town (Evesham-Medford-Mt. Laurel-Cherry Hill-Voorhees-Haddonfield-Moorestown, NJ, March 2001 issue)

"Kevin Alan Brook presents the findings of an impressive array of scholarship, referencing primary sources and secondary scholarship written in Hebrew, Arabic, Greek, Armenian, Russian, Hungarian, Swedish and other languages.... A highly useful, comprehensive chronology is given as an appendix.... Far from being [merely] a romantic interlude whose brief existence sparked the imagination of generations, Brook's volume shows that the Khazar experience is intrinsic to the narrative of Jewish history." - Seth Ward, Assistant Professor of Judaic Studies and History, University of Denver, in The Jewish Quarterly Review 91:3-4 (January-April 2001 issue)

"I very much enjoyed reading [this] book on the Khazars." - Ken Blady, author of Jewish Communities in Exotic Places

"...the true great step forward in the study of Khazaria... It is a very complete work, based on broad documentation from multiple sources (Hebraic, Arab, Russian)...." - Claude-Gérard Marcus, in L'Arche: le mensuel du judaïsme français No. 535 (September 2002 issue)

"...a new recapitulatory work... which summarizes all the current research well and which might thus become the standard work for all those who are interested in the early history of East European Judaism." - Thomas Schmidinger, in Context XXI (Vienna, Austria, July 2002) No. 7
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Thanks

TURKO MONGOL GENOCIDE AGAINST OT JEWS

Ashkenazi irradiate murder Sephardi children
    THE MASS MURDER OF CHILDREN

Why Do Ashkenazi Jews Hate Sephardic Jews ?

ISRAELI DOCUMENTARY

The Ringworm Children: How the Israeli Government Irradiated 100,000 Israeli Kids

Israel Insider/Barry Chamish | October 28 2005

On August 14, at 9 PM, Israel's Channel Ten television screened a documentary film which exposes the ugliest secret of Israel's Labor party founders: the deliberate mass radiation poisoning of nearly all Sephardi youths of a generation.

"The Ringworm Children" (translated in Hebrew as "100,000 Rays"), directed by David Belhassen and Asher Hemias, recently won the prize for "best documentary" at the Haifa International film festival, and in the past year has made the rounds of Jewish and Israeli film festivals around the world. But it had yet to come to Israeli television screens. The subject is the mass irradiation of hundreds of thousands of young Israeli immigrants from Middle Eastern countries -- Sephardim, as they are called today. The story goes like this:

In 1951, the director general of the Israeli Health Ministry, Dr. Chaim Sheba, flew to America and returned with seven x-ray machines, supplied to him by the American army.

They were to be used in a mass atomic experiment with an entire generation of Sephardi youths to be used as guinea pigs. Every Sephardi child was to be given 35,000 times the maximum dose of x-rays through his head. For doing so, the American government paid the Israeli government 300 million Israeli liras a year. The entire Health budget was 60 million liras. The money paid by the Americans is equivalent to billions of dollars today.

To fool the parents of the victims, the children were taken away on "school trips" and their parents were later told the x-rays were a treatment for the scourge of scalpal ringworm. 6,000 of the children died shortly after their doses were given, while many of the rest developed cancers that killed thousands over time and are still killing them now. While living, the victims suffered from disorders such as epilepsy, amnesia, Alzheimer's disease, chronic headaches and psychosis.

That is the subject of the documentary in cold terms. It is another matter to see the victims on the screen.

To watch the Moroccan lady describe what getting 35,000 times the dose of allowable x-rays in her head feels like. "I screamed make the headache go away. Make the headache go away. Make the headache go away. But it never went away."

To watch the bearded man walk hunched down the street. "I'm in my fifties and everyone thinks I'm in my seventies. I have to stoop when I walk so I won't fall over. They took my youth away with those x-rays."

To watch the old lady who administered the doses to thousands of children: "They brought them in lines. First their heads were shaved and smeared in burning gel. Then a ball was put between their legs and the children were ordered not to drop it, so they wouldn't move. The children weren't protected over the rest of their bodies. There were no lead vests for them. I was told I was doing good by helping to remove ringworm. If I knew what dangers the children were facing, I would never have cooperated. Never!"

Because the whole body was exposed to the rays, the genetic makeup of the children was often altered, affecting the next generation. We watch the woman with the distorted face explain, "All three of my children have the same cancers my family suffered. Are you going to tell me that's a coincidence?"

The majority of the victims were Moroccan because they were the most numerous of the Sephardi immigrants. The generation that was poisoned became the country's perpetual poor and criminal class. It didn't make sense. The Moroccans who fled to France became prosperous and highly educated. The common explanation was that France got the rich, thus smart ones. The real explanation is that every French Moroccan child didn't have his brain cells fried with gamma rays.

The film made it perfectly plain that this operation was no accident. The dangers of x-rays had been known for over forty years. We read the official guidelines for x-ray treatment in 1952. The maximum dose to be given a child in Israel was .5 rad. There was no mistake made. The children were deliberately poisoned.

David Deri makes the point that only Sephardi children received the x-rays: "I was in class and the men came to take us on a tour. They asked our names. The Ashkenazi children were told to return to their seats. The dark children were put on the bus."

The film presents a historian who first gives a potted history of the eugenics movement. In a later sound bite, he declares that the ringworm operation was a eugenics program aimed at weeding out the perceived weak strains of society. The Moroccan lady is back on the screen. "It was a Holocaust, a Sephardi Holocaust. And what I want to know is why no one stood up to stop it."

David Deri, on film and then as a panel member, relates the frustration he encountered when trying to find his childhood medical records. "All I wanted to know was what they did to me. I wanted to know who authorized it. I wanted to trace the chain of command. But the Health Ministry told me my records were missing." Boaz Lev, the Health Ministry's spokesman chimes in: "Almost all the records were burned in a fire."

We are told that a US law in the late '40s put a stop to the human radiation experiments conducted on prisoners, the mentally feeble and the like. The American atomic program needed a new source of human lab rats and the Israeli government supplied it. Here was the government cabinet at the time of the ringworm atrocities:

Prime Minister - David Ben Gurion; Finance Minister - Eliezer Kaplan; Settlement Minister - Levi Eshkol; Foreign Minister - Moshe Sharrett; Health Minister - Yosef Burg;
    Labor Minister - Golda Meir; Police Minister - Amos Ben Gurion.

The highest ranking non-cabinet post belonged to the Director General of the Defence Ministry, Shimon Peres.

[ PERES of Turkish fame today, 9/11 criminal too. ]

That a program involving the equivalent of billions of dollars of American government funds should be unknown to the Prime Minister of cash-strapped Israel is ridiculous. Ben Gurion had to have been in on the horrors and undoubtedly chose his son to be Police Minister in case anyone interfered with them.

Finance Minister Eliezer Kaplan was rewarded for eternity with a hospital named after him near Rehovot. But he's not alone in this honor. Chaim Sheba, who ran Ringworm Incorporated, had a whole medical complex named after him. Needless to say, if there is an ounce of decency in the local medical profession, those hospital names will have to change.

After the film ended, there was a panel discussion which included a Moroccan singer, David Edri, head of the Compensation Committee for Ringworm X-Ray Victims, and Boaz Lev, a spokesman for the Ministry Of Health.

TV host Dan Margalit tried to put a better face on what he'd witnessed. He explained meekly that "the state was poor. It was a matter of day to day survival." Then he stopped. He knew there was no excusing the atrocities which the Sephardi children endured.

But it was the Moroccan singer who summed up the experience best. "It's going to hurt, but the truth has to be told. If not, the wounds will never heal."

There is one person alive who knows the truth: Shimon Peres. The only way to get to the truth and start the healing is to investigate him for his role in the mass poisoning of over 100,000 Sephardi children and youth.

But here is why that won't happen. The film was aired at the same time as the highest-rated TV show of the year, the finale of Israel's talent-hunt show: "A Star Is Born." The next day, the newly-born star's photo took up half the front pages. There was not a word about "The Ringworm Children" in any paper, nor on the Internet. Until now.
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MAGNES

featured book,
    good book !

is Charlemagne a good guy or a bad guy ?

my Dad said we were descended from him, as Swedish people. but maybe 1/2 of Europe is descended from him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne

it doesn't look like he was Jewish.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks

"featured book,
    "jews saved Europe in the same way as Charlamagne" ROFL !"

They are extreme contrast, juxtaposition of extremes.

Charlamagne and his family did great things, secured Europe,
    built Europe, saved Latin, laid the groundwork for the Renaissance
    by creating his own, we write the way we do right now here
    cause of Charlamagne orders, he brought the western half of
    the Roman Empire out of the dark ages. Charles Martel had
    some key victories expelling muslim invaders and gave the
    German Kings in Italy some breathing room to do more later.
    Charlamagne family was actually fighting the jews allied with
    the muslims.
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Gold
    Thanks

When Pope Leo III crowned Charlemagne in 800 and officially started "The Holy Roman Empire" Western Europe was in very good hands. I think I know why you mentioned Charlemagne MAGNES.

Gold
    Thanks

In the same way as Charles Martel and his Franks stopped the advance of Muslims at the Battle of Poitiers in the West, the Khazars blunted the northward advance of the Arabs that was surging across the Caucasus in the 8th century.
    That's funny as hell.

Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 665 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunDriller
    Quote Originally Posted by MAGNES

featured book,
    good book !

my Dad said we were descended from him, as Swedish people. but maybe 1/2 of Europe is descended from him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne

it doesn't look like he was Jewish.
    Howdy cousin!

|--0--|

Charlemagne is my 39th-great-granddaddy!

VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew

Thanks

BUMP , save it from the memory hole.

Too much hate, nobody is doing anything about it,

The haters fight over their own kids going to the wrong Jewish School,

WHAT HAPPENED TO TOLERANCE ?

Where is the ADL and SPLC, AIPAC , ZOA, SOROS ... CNN MSMBC NYTIMES ...
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG