Quote Originally Posted by Fudup
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilver
    be warned;

Severe Earthquake Warning For California In September :boohoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP_CPhJPBjc

I can't get this vid to embed,
    so you might have to click it :conf:

EDIT: Attempted to fix video embedding. -Gaillo
    This better happen darnit. California could use another emergency that isn't manmade, they need the FEMA money... :P
    A big one in the Bay area would be good...... I could use the work....and it pays good there.
    "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." T.J.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. (MJK)

Silence is Treason!

Gold
    Thanks

Re: Predictions (Now Stickied...)

some non-hits for the bots recently. if the november "tipping point" fails to materialise (clif high is saying this will be a 911 type event but of magnitudes greater impact), time to put them on permanent ignore.

other interesting predictions, a guy called patrick geryl has done some work on the electric universe theory and its effects on the sun. he apparently predicted the major solar storms of august 1st this year, can't vouch for that as i wasn't aware of it beforehand. if there's anything to the theory, we should have a similar event october 27th. good summary here.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

SHTF2010

false flag before the nov elections

obama has an accident by a " anti-gov't white racist "

Gold
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uranian
    other interesting predictions, a guy called patrick geryl has done some work on the electric universe theory and its effects on the sun. he apparently predicted the major solar storms of august 1st this year, can't vouch for that as i wasn't aware of it beforehand. if there's anything to the theory, we should have a similar event october 27th. good summary here.

the circle in the centre represents the size of the Sun. that was a big CME.

this happened too:

At its peak, the twister--or rather, untwister--towered more than 350,000 km above the stellar surface. It appears to have hurled a fragment of itself into space, but not toward Earth; the blast was not geoeffective.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Great Value Chinese Military Shovel TheNocturnalEgyptian's Avatar
    Thanks

Uranian - it's difficult for me to imagine the magnitude.....

350,000km high....

"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness; I love only that which they defend."- J.R.R. Tolkien

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1970 silver art
    FWIW....My gold and silver gut feeling predictions:

1. Silver (a.k.a the DOG) will finish at $23 (or more) on December 31, 2010.

2. Gold will finish at $1450 (or more) on December 31, 2010.

Okay you win a prize.

Looks like the shorts lost control on SI for sure.

I predicted they would close out at prices under their capping.
    Sub $20 and that didn't happen. Predicted they would fight at
    $20 - $23, they did but lost big. Someone was closing out as
    well above these prices, it is hard to imagine the control masters
    losing $ 10 -17 for each SI OZ at $ 30.00. Who closed out,
    raptors or big boys ? First time for a chart like this. Closing
    out at higher prices. These charts are keepers.
    [img width=600 height=413]http://i54.tinypic.com/693lon.png[/img]

LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Great Value Carrots 1970 silver art's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1970 silver art
    FWIW....My gold and silver gut feeling predictions:

1. Silver (a.k.a the DOG) will finish at $23 (or more) on December 31, 2010.

2. Gold will finish at $1450 (or more) on December 31, 2010.

Yep.........

As of close of business on Friday, December 31, 2010.........Silver finished at $30.91.

DISCLAIMER: My gut feeling on silver is just that................My gut feeling. I have absolutely nothing to back up any gut feeling that I might have on silver.

DISCLAIMER2: I am not really a '70's silver art bar expert but I try my best to play one on the Internet.

Pepperoni Pizza + Orange Juice + Netflix + Silver art bars = My life.

ATTENTION!!! I stood up to the TP king by making a 3-roll tp bet with him and guess what?............I won.

Copper
    Thanks

From the crystal ball of NostraQuadamus . . .

Widespread (multi-city) outbreaks of Black rioting will broadly coincide (plus or minus two years?) with Obama’s exit from the presidency. Clusters of racial violence in the U.S. tend to occur every 20-25 years, going back until at least the 1920’s, the latest instance being the “Rodney King” riots of 1992. 1992 +20 = 2112. 1992+25 =2117.

Future historians will view the 1960’s as the apex of African American artistic, intellectual, and legal influence, and the 1990’s as the height of Black influence on popular culture.

These same historians will view the Obama presidency as the high water mark of African American political influence.

The 21st century will witness a startling decline in African American cultural influence in the U.S.

As a sort of preview in miniature to this “decline and fall of Black America,” witness the ostensibly liberal bastions of Los Angeles and New York, where African American influence peaked from the mid-70’s to early 90’s and has since been steadily declining.

(The same process is currently under way in Washington D.C., where Blacks, now fully aware of what is happening, are putting up more of a fight. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...091804286.html)

By the end of the century, Blacks will be a small and largely invisible minority. (As is often the case in Latin America.)

Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 665 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quad
    From the crystal ball of NostraQuadamus . . .

Widespread (multi-city) outbreaks of Black rioting will broadly coincide (plus or minus two years?) with Obama’s exit from the presidency. Clusters of racial violence in the U.S. tend to occur every 20-25 years, going back until at least the 1920’s, the latest instance being the “Rodney King” riots of 1992. 1992 +20 = 2112. 1992+25 =2117.

Future historians will view the 1960’s as the apex of African American artistic, intellectual, and legal influence, and the 1990’s as the height of Black influence on popular culture.

These same historians will view the Obama presidency as the high water mark of African American political influence.

The 21st century will witness a startling decline in African American cultural influence in the U.S.

As a sort of preview in miniature to this “decline and fall of Black America,” witness the ostensibly liberal bastions of Los Angeles and New York, where African American influence peaked from the mid-70’s to early 90’s and has since been steadily declining.

(The same process is currently under way in Washington D.C., where Blacks, now fully aware of what is happening, are putting up more of a fight. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...091804286.html)

By the end of the century, Blacks will be a small and largely invisible minority. (As is often the case in Latin America.)
    May wanna check your math there...

VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew

Great Value Carrots 1970 silver art's Avatar
    Thanks

My gut feeling prediction on silver for 2011......................

We will NOT see $50 silver in 2011

My gut says so.

DISCLAIMER: My gut feeling on silver is just that................My gut feeling. I have absolutely nothing to back up any gut feeling that I might have on silver.

DISCLAIMER2: I am not really a '70's silver art bar expert but I try my best to play one on the Internet.

Pepperoni Pizza + Orange Juice + Netflix + Silver art bars = My life.

ATTENTION!!! I stood up to the TP king by making a 3-roll tp bet with him and guess what?............I won.