Thread: LYING CIA's Panetta: Iran has enough uranium for 2 bombs

Thanks

LYING CIA's Panetta: Iran has enough uranium for 2 bombs

This is a lie from all my reading and research.

Panetta is lying and contradicting NIE and Bush CIA.

Bush Admin NeoCons had a lot of resistance from within.

Right now Panetta is the biggest and most dangerous NeoCon.

Obama has expanded all wars, even into new countries.

I am not going to list everything that is happening in a timely fashion.

A lot is going on right now and leading up to this.

A major hit on gold and silver will confirm.

Israeli inflaming in the region will confirm.

Also, real major meetings taking place, high offices.

-------------------------------------------------------

CIA's Panetta: Iran has enough uranium for 2 bombs

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100627/..._pe/us_us_iran

"WASHINGTON – CIA Director Leon Panetta says Iran probably has enough low-enriched uranium for two nuclear weapons, but that it likely would take two years to build the bombs."

[ T MINUS 2 YEARS AND COUNTING, LOL, Obama is their man.]

[ How does this square ?]

"Panetta also says he is doubtful that recent U.N. penalties will put an end to Iran's nuclear ambitions."

"Panetta tells ABC's "This Week" he isn't convinced that Iran will go ahead and build the weapons."

[ attack them but don't attack them, "don't blame me for hit" Panetta, lol ]

LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Thanks

Re: LYING CIA's Panetta: Iran has enough uranium for 2 bombs

They NEED a war at this point, to distract from the world economy crumbling to dust.
    There are two kinds of people in this world:
    People who just want to be left alone, and
    People who won't leave them alone.

No coercion, no fraud. Let rationality and liberty prevail! A=A
    Love with your heart... for everything else, use your brain!

"Gold is very patient. Are you?" -mamboni
    "Government has NO business being in the 'business' business" -Gaillo

Thanks

MIKE RIVERO ANALYSIS
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Link to article, analysis and comments.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/conten...bombs#comments

Memo to CIA Director Leon Panetta: sir, we know that these statements are intended to "sell" the American public on a military confrontation with Iran, and that confrontation will probably happen very soon. But your problem is, you have no buyers, because Americans understand the following
    facts regarding Iran's nuclear energy program:

1. As a signatory to the NNPT, Iran is perfectly within its rights to develop nuclear energy for peaceful means.

2. With Russia's help, Iran is building a nuclear power plant in Bushehr.

3. As a signatory to the IAEA (at least before the UN slapped sanctions on Iran for playing by the rules), Iran has had its nuclear facilities inspected consistently.

4. To date, no nuclear materials have reported to have gone missing, nor has the uranium been enriched to the degree necessary for creating a weapon. The Iranians have been enriching uranium to 20% for medical isotopes only.

5. Israel has nuclear weapons, and refuses to sign the NNPT, and therefore refuses any inspections of its nuclear facilities. Documents recently published in the British press not only confirm Israel's possession of nuclear weapons, but also their attempted sale of same to other countries, such as apartheid South Africa.

6. Under the Symington Amendment, the US is forbidden from giving any aid to any country which has nuclear weapons but refuses to sign the NNPT. Therefore, the 3 billion dollars given annually to Israel is illegal under standing US law.

Mr. Panetta, I am just an ordinary private citizen with absolutely zero love or affection for any theocratic government, including the current government in Iran.

However, that having been said, Iran has done absolutely nothing to deserve this impending military strike against it. It hasn't invaded another country in over two centuries.

It is simply a country suffering from the very bad luck of having been proclaimed by Israel an "existential threat" to Israel's existence, which must be "neutralized" by a US military strike.

Americans know that Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak was in Washington last weekend to meet with Admiral Mullen, Secretary of State Clinton, and Secretary of Defense Gates.

Americans know that Admiral Mullen was in Tel Aviv for high level meetings this weekend.

Americans know that Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu is scheduled for meetings with President Obama on 6 July.

Americans know that a large contingent of US military vessels transited the Suez Canal on the way to the Persian Gulf a little a week ago, accompanied by one Israeli vessel, and that this was anything but a normal rotation of troops and resources.

Americans know that 3 Israeli Dolphin-class subs which are nuclear armed are in the Gulf right now as I type this.

And finally, Mr. Panetta, Americans know that a war against Iran is an horrifically bad idea, and that it may well be waged just because the Obama administration desperately needs a "mother of all distractions" away from how badly its policies, both foreign and domestic, have impacted the American people.

INTERESTING COMMENTS

Comments
    The next big war....
    goodnightmoon

The War with Iran, if it is not set off on July 4th, will likely be set off on July 7th, one day after Nothingyahoo meets with Obama. This could be the new 7/7.
    06/27/2010 - 18:27

Panetta!
    justice

You are SO FULL of 'panetta'.
    Iran is no existential threat to the USA,but ISRAEL,FOR THE LAST 50 YEARS,SINCE IT WENT ILLEGAL NUCLEAR,IS DEFINATELY A THREAT TO US.
    Don't turn your back on Isael Panetta,they'll stab you in it.
    06/27/2010 - 12:07

LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillo
    They NEED a war at this point, to distract from the world economy crumbling to dust.
    I was thinking distraction from the Gulf too, and if we can prove they engineered that, more reason to suspect something big coming,
    they already benefit from the wars, with oil off line, skyrocketing profits,
    $40 B in one year, those days are coming back it seems.

Interestingly BP is involved in raping and waging war in Iran forever.

This is worth studying, what is BP, history, etc, it is big.

BRITISH PETROLEUM IRAN
    BRITISH PETROLEUM IRAN

LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Panetta for defense secretary, Petraeus for CIA

CNN: Obama selects Panetta for defense secretary, Petraeus for CIA
    April 28, 2011
    In the most extensive reshaping of the Obama administration's national security team to date, the president will name Central Intelligence Agency Director Leon Panetta as his nominee to succeed Robert Gates as defense secretary, top U.S. officials said Wednesday.

Gen. David Petraeus will be nominated to take over as CIA director, and Lt. Gen. John Allen will succeed Petraeus as head of the U.S-led international military force in Afghanistan, a senior administration official told reporters. In addition, longtime diplomat Ryan Crocker will be nominated as the next U.S. ambassador to Afghanistan, the official said.
    It took a meeting with Obama to convince Panetta to accept the job, a source familiar with the discussions told CNN. Panetta has been happy serving at the CIA, but "believes strongly in public service and answering the call from the commander-in-chief," the source said.

Panetta, 72, took over at the CIA in February 2009. He served as chief of staff to President Bill Clinton between 1994 and 1997, and was previously the director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). The California Democrat served in the House of Representatives from 1977 to 1993.

Before coming to the CIA, he spent 10 years co-directing a public policy institute with his wife, Sylvia.
    [img width=600 height=472]http://img.allvoices.com/thumbs/event/609/480/55894728-cia-director.jpg[/img]
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillo
    as the WSJ pointed out, New Orleans' economy has recovered - numbers-wise - because of oil spill related business.

which in New Orleans' case means, literally, that the lawyers are moving in.

the Talmud Worshippers found many ways to profit off the Gulf Oil Spill.

as far as Neocons - i thought you don't get appointed to the Bush, or Obama, or Clinton, administration unless you are a Neocon.

they're all neocons.

Jocelyn Elders strayed from the agenda - she advocated the teaching of masturbation in public schools ? - and look what happened to her.

i wonder how many of the Idjuts that talk about Iran having uranium are aware of thorium reactors - a form of nuclear that can not be used to make a bomb. it is exactly what Israel says Iran needs - nuclear energy that has no military application.

yet not one neocon mentions it. those guys are smart enough to figure it out. they can do a little reading and bone up on thorium, and they can be honest enough to admit the level their knowledge when they talk about it.

theoretically they could be that honest.

but then they would be - radicalized ?
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com