Thread: Where is the video where Netanyahu says Israel has America fight their wars?

Gold
    Thanks

Where is the video where Netanyahu says Israel has America fight their wars?

I knew I should have downloaded it as soon as I saw it...

I am almost sure it was Netanyahu who answered in a interview that the reason why Israel has been only involved in short wars (6 day war) and not that many considering it is surrounded by enemies...

I believe he did not really mean to say his response but he almost gleefully said that "we have America fight our battles"

This was such an important video to understand that a foreign government probably has more control over our country's power than it's own citizens.

Anyone got it?

Gold
    Thanks

Re: Where is the video where Netanyahu says Israel has America fight their wars?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN3K1Wsd-I0

Starts at 1:55 When Bill Maher starts with the ridiculous question why Israel can pull off quick wars and we cannot. Netanyahu says the secret is that "We have America."

Non Intervention Policy in America would keep our blood, treasure, and reputation out of entangling foreign alliances.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: Where is the video where Netanyahu says Israel has America fight their wars?

Netanyahu is full of shit as the day is long.
    Why does no one understand the suicide bomber.
    Suicide missions are purest form of war and have been used by many countries and people throughout time. People can only comprehend conventional means of war and think a country, a people or culture of lesser means should stand up to a greater power and be annihilated.
    How are they so different from the Jews destroying by stealth with financial weapons of mass destruction, destroying countries and cultures from within because they have the means and power to do so.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 925 Posts

Incredible.

This 'new' American government is less corrupted than before? Or dis he mean to say this 'new' American government obeys its Masters?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMVF3R4ceiU

Israeli President Benjamin Netanyahu, suffering on the global front after a string of setbacks, is meeting with US President Barack Obama in Washington to discuss a range of thorny issues. Norman Finkelstein, author of “A Farewell to Israel: The coming break-up of American Zionism”, shares his view on US-Israeli ‘unbreakable’ bond.
    My Etsy store: https://twitter.com/xIOWNMEx

TPTB

I have to admit, Netanyahu can lay out a convincing spiel,... and watching Bill Mayer after not watching TV for a long time, I realize just how beautifully orchestrated modern Fascist/Corporatist propaganda has become.

I think the world is ruled by "Actors." By that I mean people who do not confuse themselves with the roles they play. Their conscience does not need apply to their "roles" on the world stage.

It may be that "conscience" for these "actors" is merely an act as well. Learned like lines in a script. Actors... Politicians...Psychopaths... etc... Some actors are so detached that they can even act out the lines from the script that they themselves wrote.

This allows these men and women to carry on their private lives without the onerous guilt of atrocities committed in public, or rather as public "servants."

Actors do not feel the shame brought about by lying, because they don't see themselves as lying. They see themselves as performing... for the good of the audience... the public... the clients... or whoever supports them in their careers...

Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 665 Posts

His remark goes well with this one:

“Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.”

Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres, October 3, 2001, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

All that the state of Israel has to do is to loose ONE SINGLE WAR and that's why they will live in a state of alert and war for as long as they are in Palestine or in the Middle East........the day will come when I will eating sweets and candy in celebration in Free Palestine.
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce