Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: King Tut’s DNA is Western European

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: King Tut’s DNA is Western European

Quote Originally Posted by Libertytree
    I almost passed a large dose of cold beer through my nose when I saw your avatar Mamboni, friggin' hilarious!!!
    I have enlisted in BOOK's Secularistic Antidisestablishmentarianism Symbionese army to fight elitist tyranny. We oppose uppity kitties who equate tender vittles with Soylent Green.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Book

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni

We oppose uppity kitties who equate tender vittles with Soylent Green.
    "Mamboni, you're my older brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the Hyperfamily again. Ever."

o-->

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Hey guys, what's goin' on? 8)
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that Im very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks
    Obviously mamboni in sucking on the gas bottle, and Book is being, well just Book!

Palladium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ash_Williams
    People thought he was black?
    Did they not notice the statues or drawings?
    I'm pretty sure they had black paint back then if they needed it, and the skill to carve black facial features...
    You must have not attended a public school recently. According to "mainstream" History negroes built the Pyramids and had one of the longest running civilizations in recorded history. o-->

I always laughed when I heard that then would look around the classroom at all the sub 70 IQ retards with their ape-like features and laugh some more. I just feel bad for all the dumb ass Whites who actually believe this crap.

People talk about the missing link in evolution, well its freaking walking around us and we are dressing it up in clothes and calling it human. Wake the hell up White America before it is to late.
    Truth is hate to those who hate the truth. -author unknown

TPTB

Quote Originally Posted by Book
    Quote Originally Posted by mamboni

We oppose uppity kitties who equate tender vittles with Soylent Green.
    "Mamboni, you're my older brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the Hyperfamily again. Ever."

o-->
    Aw Man, I wanna be a Kitty Bro too. Where do I get the blue button thing?

I got money....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks

Nice avatar! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
    There are two kinds of people in this world:
    People who just want to be left alone, and
    People who won't leave them alone.

No coercion, no fraud. Let rationality and liberty prevail! A=A
    Love with your heart... for everything else, use your brain!

"Gold is very patient. Are you?" -mamboni
    "Government has NO business being in the 'business' business" -Gaillo

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    I'm pretty sure they had black paint back then if they needed it, and the skill to carve black facial features...
    You must have not attended a public school recently. According to "mainstream" History negroes built the Pyramids and had one of the longest running civilizations in recorded history. o-->

I always laughed when I heard that then would look around the classroom at all the sub 70 IQ retards with their ape-like features and laugh some more. I just feel bad for all the dumb ass Whites who actually believe this crap.

People talk about the missing link in evolution, well its freaking walking around us and we are dressing it up in clothes and calling it human. Wake the hell up White America before it is to late.
    Talk like this is not going to get you invited to the annual NAACP dinner.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Great Value Chinese Military Shovel TheNocturnalEgyptian's Avatar
    Thanks

It is also not uncommon for Egyptian paintings to show the nobility with blonde or red hair, which supports the Irish/Scottish theory. Also there is an ancient Rumor that one of the Pharaoh's daughters ran away to marry a Scottish Prince, permanantly linking to the two cultures to some degree.

In my opinion, unraveling the mysteries of the ancient Egyptian empire would shed a lot of light on current events.
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness; I love only that which they defend."- J.R.R. Tolkien

Great Value Chinese Military Shovel TheNocturnalEgyptian's Avatar
    Thanks

Indeed the relationship between Kush, Axum, Nubia, Punt, and Egypt is pretty well documented. These were Egypt's neighbors and they were often at war. Axum/Punt/Kush had a lot of Gold, in fact the majority of the Egyptian gold came from these lands directly south of Egypt.(Also this was their only source of high grade Myrhh besides Syria in the far north.) Sometimes the Egyptians would rule these lands for a few hundred years, and sometimes these lands would conquer Egypt for a few hundred years. In this fashion there was definitely genetic mixing, but it is interesting to note that the genetic stocks were initially seperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent

"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness; I love only that which they defend."- J.R.R. Tolkien