Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this BASTARD still alive? Lon Horiuchi

Thanks

Re: Is this BASTARD still alive? Lon Horiuchi

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrism

Who started the fire? The CS cannisters are pyrotechnic and WILL start fires. They will also suffocate people in closed areas. Death by CS gas is horrible. Any agent who wants to claim these as non-lethal I will challenge to stay for an hour in a closed room with a CS grenade.

[ they created an explosive environment as well, they lit it on fire too , knowing ,
    RENO is an animal too ]

They killed the last children with the demolition charge on the bunker roof. Lying bastards.
    It was a psyop against the people, I spent lots of time on this in the late 90's,
    back then these tragedies and hidden history was all I was reading,
    after the facts, lots of investigations, etc, reports, all lies upon lies, nothing makes
    sense other than monsters trying to start something, and they did, what came after,
    Waco was used as an excuse, for OKC, even that was staged psyop, used as excuses
    to this day by ZOG for police state buildup, events like this send a message to those
    that are aware as well, "you are next", "resistance is futile.". Call me crazy. lol

Google video had many great videos on this, they are probably all down,
    we are talking more than one congressional investigation too.

But the media never covered this, never.

The main investigator did the clean up operation on the building, like 9/11,
    and this guy also did other work, like that plane that was shot out of the
    sky in east coast, some say navy missile took it down or bomb, maybe they
    killed someone important , maybe not. Forgot all names. It is out there though.

Clintons do the work of demons, Bush family too.

Wesley Clark was part of the operation,
    he did other dirty business for ZOG too,
    in Serbia.

WACO: The Rules of Engagement

WACO: The Big Lie

Waco - A New Revelation (1999)

Waco: A New Revelation is the film that triggered a new Congressional investigation
    of the Waco tragedy, and caused the Justice Department and the FBI to reverse their
    long-held positions on Waco. It has generated a firestorm of events unprecedented
    in the history of documentary filmmaking. After six years of painstaking investigation,
    the complete story of the tragedy in Texas is finally coming to light.
    This compelling feature-length documentary presents new revelations about
    the events that led up to the deaths of 79 men, women and children at Mount Carmel
    on April 19, 1993. In the spring of 1998, under the Freedom of Information Act,
    investigators from MGA Studio's film division became the first private citizens
    to gain access to the Waco investigation evidence lockers. What they found was
    shocking. Upon examination, the evidence gathered under the supervision of federal
    officials appeared to contradict the FBI's congressional testimony, raising serious
    and disturbing questions about events surrounding the siege at Mt. Carmel and the
    deaths of the Davidians.

Gene CullenSince 1993, former members of the FBI, former Special Forces and
    CIA operatives have come forward with new evidence to suggest that the FBI's claim
    is inaccurate.
    LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Thanks
    Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,383 Posts

Yes- I watched this WACO thing with disgusted skepticism too.

The thing that brought this back to me was when I came across this Lon Horiuchi guy. I had not heard of him. When I saw he was a fellow West Point grad, I felt nauseated. For anyone to go through that training and be part of a core leadership that is sworn to protect the constitutional rights of citizens, and then murder people like Randy Weaver's wife, that is just FAIL.

Horiuchi is either miserable in grief for the evil he has committed or he is one disgusting piece of dog shyte.

When you are trained to kill and that is your job, you had best be responsible enough to make sure you are killing the right people. If you work for evil bastards and carry out their orders, then you are an evil bastard too.
    SPECTRISM time is almostout

Platinum
    Thanks

Who wrote the order that he was following?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Mine
    Who wrote the order that he was following?
    Written order? I don't think you will find such a thing.

SPECTRISM time is almostout

Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrism
    When I saw he was a fellow West Point grad, I felt nauseated. For anyone to go through that training and be part of a core leadership that is sworn to protect the constitutional rights of citizens, and then murder people like Randy Weaver's wife, that is just FAIL.
    Considering that 95% of military officers willingly participate in immoral, unconstitutional, un-American wars and actions, it would seem the "training" is something other than "protecting constitutional rights."