Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: what are some possible scenario's when the dollar crashes?

Book

Re: what are some possible scenario's when the dollar crashes?

Quote Originally Posted by Kregener

Stores will be stripped bare in HOURS.
    Fires - nobody to put them out.
    Rampant crime, murder, robbery, theft, looting - no cops.
    No trash collection.
    No infrastructure maintenance (streetlights, potholes, water/gas mains).
    Power outages - nobody to bring it back online.

Yippie!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,367 Times in 1,125 Posts

It might be foolish to assume that TPTB haven't prepared for the collapse of the dollar. I would assume that they already have a Plan B that they will trot out immediately when it becomes obvious that the dollar is dead. I'm not assuming it's the government that is planning this. The government is planning to deal with chaos and dissent--FEMA and Homeland Security perhaps being the main actors here. TPTB work through the secret government--the 'advisors' and 'thinktanks' like the CFR and the Brookings Institution and even more subtly through the Tavistock Institute which originates the propaganda that supports their agenda.

My best guess is that they will initially try to 'reboot' the current privatized monopoly on the creation of fiat money, rebranding it as something 'new and improved'. They will also try to introduce a global currency in a system that has the same defects as the current system. The MSM will filter out any competing ideas, and the sheeple will acquiesce without asking too many questions, thinking that the 'authorities' know what they are doing. If that pans out for them, they will likely have bought themselves another hundred year monopoly on the creation of worthless money backed up only by peoples' willingness to work for this script.

It seems to me the upcoming dollar collapse is a golden opportunity to develop an alternative money system that is free of the defects of the current system. The one feature that needs to be eliminated is the creation of money through 'debt' aka 'charging interest for a loan'. Creation of money needs to become a public utility, and no one should be allowed to charge for that service any more than it cost them to create that money. Certainly no one should be allowed to charge interest on the loan of money that one conjures up for free. The entity that creates money should not be allowed to charge interest for that loan. Anyone else who does not create money should be allowed to charge interest if they lend money that they earned through 'endeavor'. Banks should only lend money at interest that is deposited with them by savers. If they lend out more money than that, they should not be allowed to demand collateral, nor charge interest for such loans, and only reasonable service fees. Banks should not be allowed to do any financial transactions other than loans. There should be simple, easy to understand laws regarding lending and borrowing of money.

These simple (hah) reforms would remove the power of the banksters and create a system that has long term sustainability (provided the usurers are unable to subvert it). There would of course need to be additional reforms to deal with monopolistic private corporations who would step into the shoes of the banksters. Corporations should not have the rights of persons before the law. The government should have the power to dissolve corporations that violate public trust. If there are laws that insure an arm's length relationship between corporations and the government, we would not need to worry about the emergence of fascist regimes.

We should use the opportunity of a painful dollar collapse to fix not just the money system, but the legal system as well.

I know I'm just farting in the wind because the current system is too well entrenched to allow any of these things to happen. But if these things don't happen, we don't deserve to call ourselves civilized.

Hatha
    Cosmic justice is getting what you deserve.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kregener View Post
    Good GRIEF!

Total monetary collapse? Take the Rodney King riots and extrapolate them out times 1,000 in every major city in America.

Grocery store accepting silver?

Stores will be stripped bare in HOURS.

Fires - nobody to put them out.
    Rampant crime, murder, robbery, theft, looting - no cops.
    No trash collection.
    No infrastructure maintenance (streetlights, potholes, water/gas mains).
    Power outages - nobody to bring it back online.

There are not even enough military to enact Martial Law in every major U.S. city, let alone everywhere.

If your plan is to 'bug in', all I can say is, good luck!

Global stocks plunged with the Emini locked limit down for the longest period on record, crude oil tumbled as much as 33% as WTI plunged as low as $27.34, and the yield on the 10Y Treasury crashed to an all time low of 0.31% after Saudi Arabia launched a price war with Russia, sending investors already panicked by the coronavirus fleeing for safe assets.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,337 Times in 5,110 Posts

https://constitutionalmilitia.org/th...ncy-plan/There is an alternative to FRNs, CBDCs etc., transact in specie More here ---> https://constitutionalmilitia.org/th...currency-plan/
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

6. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (28th March 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

You get forced into Equity which operates on any random thought flitting through the chancellors mind because Law is incompetent. Law is incompetent because it does not interfere in maritime affairs. Your contracts are maritime because paper money is maritime. Like all insurance is maritime.

Non-paper money instruments that are not substance based do not cure this defect.

There is a solution. It is called 3036 one dollar Fox stamp. When I started buying them they were $4 each. They are now $15. For the function they perform (removing your contract from Equity) they are worth much more.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

monty (25th March 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,337 Times in 5,110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    You get forced into Equity which operates on any random thought flitting through the chancellors mind because Law is incompetent. Law is incompetent because it does not interfere in maritime affairs. Your contracts are maritime because paper money is maritime. Like all insurance is maritime.

Non-paper money instruments that are not substance based do not cure this defect.

There is a solution. It is called 3036 one dollar Fox stamp. When I started buying them they were $4 each. They are now $15. For the function they perform (removing your contract from Equity) they are worth much more.
    I was in the Chilean Embassy in Los Angeles several years ago. I notice that they had some special stamps on their paperwork. Perhaps for the same reason.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

10. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

ziero0 (25th March 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    I was in the Chilean Embassy in Los Angeles several years ago. I notice that they had some special stamps on their paperwork. Perhaps for the same reason.
    Don't ever discount the power of the post office. WW2 was a postal action. Australia uses their Navigator series stamps for the same purpose as the Fox.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

monty (26th March 2023)