Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Reporter: "Entire communities where they're vomiting blood"

Electrum
    Thanks

Re: Reporter: "Entire communities where they're vomiting blood"

Odd that they chose an audio file to present this information. You'd think a video of entire communities where they're vomiting blood would be more compelling. Gosh, I wonder why there are no pictures....

Gold
    Thanks

if there is no video of this it smells like bs...
    I would post it on YouTube in a heart beat...
    If it got banned from there I would post it on my Ezs3 server...
    If it got banned from there Wikileaks and RT news.

Palladium
    Thanks

I'am glad Madfranks got the hell out of there !!!
    Federal Reserve means Rothschild.Rothschild means poverty, hunger, ignorance and, most of all, war.  This is all you really need to know.  Everything else, the Pentagon, Wall Street, the corporate news, congress, the Supreme Court, the arms industry bandits are nothing but their

Large Sarge

hard to say, controlled media, etc

one thing is that the oil/corexit is getting into the local environment.

whether its through seafood (that the govt is saying is "safe to eat"), or through toxic rain (local produce is now suspect), and eventually in the local water supply (again through rain and aerosol spraying).

so unless people have a good gravity water filter (doulton, or berkey), and are filtering their drinking water, they are likely getting some exposure.

it seems doubtful to me that local water companies would test or treat for corexit or crude oil in tap water

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

o-->
    Gosh I wonder why Shill-A-Thon has been assigned to obfuscation/disinfo duty WRT the Gulf chem-warfare/genocide/ecocide op? This new development bolsters the cred of all the independent Gulf op reporting, as well as the conspiratorial view of the Gulf op generally, more than anything I've seen so far.

http://www.projectgulfimpact.org/showreel/

http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/
    - esp see stories marked (PHOTOS) and (VIDEO)

http://www.examiner.com/human-rights...l/deborah-dupr

http://rense.com/
    - see "Oil Catastrophe" area, esp stories marked "Vid"

Gosh I wonder why Shill-A-Thon does their new assignment "work" from behind anonymous internet handles, rather than via photos & video broadcast on the MSM, hmmm? :conf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsWDcFiPo2s
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Gold
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Shield
    if there is no video of this it smells like bs...
    I would post it on YouTube in a heart beat...
    If it got banned from there I would post it on my Ezs3 server...
    If it got banned from there Wikileaks and RT news.

This is possibly the most important thread of the week or more!, There are many incidences being reported all over the news orgs. and bloggers ,all one has to do is use a search engine and many will come up.This one here appears to be the most graphic, but many are reporting "Gulf War Syndrome" type reactions all over that area. If this is all true, It has truly begun in the US.The SHTF is now here.
    "They are infected like their Masters in Europe ,with the sickness of greed"  Hawkeye

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

[...] "We're going to have to evacuate the gulf states," said Matt Simmons, founder of Simmons and Co., an oil investment firm and, since the April 20 blowout, the unflagging source of end-of-the-world predictions. "Can you imagine evacuating 20 million people? . . . This story is 80 times worse than I thought."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...205391_pf.html

Matt Simmons: “It was painful as can be” to be only insider willing to speak out (VIDEO)
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Platinum
    Thanks

This reminds me of the FEMA camps meme that was going around last year, which was the umpteenth time it had gone around. That included photos and lists of locations. But this last time around people started looking at the lists and lots of people noticed that those locations were pretty close to where they lived so they drove out and looked and there was no such activity. In my case I noticed that MCAS in Arizona appeared on several lists. MCAS happens to be about four miles from me and it is also called Yuma International Airport. You haven't heard any more about FEMA camps, have you? It's because some of us checked and it was all bullstuff.

So that may be why we are getting MP3s and video outtakes instead of written reports. I don't even bother with MP3s because I can read about five times as fast as a person can talk and I don't have the patience to sit through an MP3 interview. One thing about the internet, you have to demand supporting evidence. Another thing is you have to check to be sure the story hasn't already been debunked.

RJB

For those wanting video of communities vomtting blood...

You're not going to see hundreds of people running out of their houses to puke in the streets. There won't be rivers of blood in the gutters.

Puking is a private affair. You go to the bathroom, throw up in the toilet and flush it. Most likely there isn't exorcist projectile blood, probably more like flecks of blood-- it is common with coughs and irritated throats as the main complaints seem to be.

The next day people will see their doctors and report throwing up blood. I believe this video.

Unless the camera man follows a person to the bathroom, you will most likely NOT see someone vomit blood.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sirgonzo420
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponce
    "and many will die".............like I said before.........it will take time.
    Ponce, I bet every last one of us is going to die..............

but it will take time.

It is very possible that a few of us will not die. That is how close we are to the end of this world.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025