Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YIPPIE !!! No Need For GSUS or GIM2 or Latoc or Doom Anymore

Gold
    Thanks

Re: YIPPIE !!! No Need For GSUS or GIM2 or Latoc or Doom Anymore

I was driving today and overheard one of the financial radio informercial/programs, something like Investing for Seniors. A trainging with guaranteed income, probably a scam where a senior gives them all the money in exchange for "guaranteed" (for those who haven't heard of AIG going down) income.

And then they answered lots of calls, and the guy was all gitty-up on investing in real estate.

And of course he had to mention that gold "securities" are risky.

And then he dared anyone to call and voice an opinion.

I had an itch to call. really, see how dumb one could be...or if his screening is such that smart people just don't get to be on.

But it looks like we are alright anyway, everyone should sell their stashes, buy gubbermint bonds and live happily ever after.

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Oh Goodie!!! It looks like Act 2 is about to start... now where the hell did I put that popcorn smiley that is supposed to follow my post?

:conf:
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Palladium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Book

Dow crosses 11,000 level after (sh!tty) jobs report

While job creation remains scarce, there could be a silver lining. Expectations are growing that the Federal Reserve will try to stimulate the economy by stepping up its purchases of government bonds. The gloomy jobs report could give the Fed more incentive to act.

Yippie!

Whew! Man, thank goodness cuz when I go to that job interview, I'll just tell the boss the fed is purchasing more gubmint bonds, so I'm sure to get hired!

o-->
    I spend so much time believing all the lies<br />To keep the dream alive now it makes me sad<br />It makes me mad at truth for loving what was you

Book

Re: YIPPIE !!! Stocks set highs for 2010 after boost from the Fed

[img width=600 height=432]http://www.thecustomevent.com/files/twenties_dancers_.jpg[/img]

Stocks set highs for 2010 after boost from the Fed

Yippie! The recession is over!

Great Value Carrots 1970 silver art's Avatar
    Thanks

Before you know it, the traders on Wall Street will need to dust off those DOW 12,000 hats if the Dow keeps going up. Economic happy days are here to stay. :sarc:
    DISCLAIMER: My gut feeling on silver is just that................My gut feeling. I have absolutely nothing to back up any gut feeling that I might have on silver.

DISCLAIMER2: I am not really a '70's silver art bar expert but I try my best to play one on the Internet.

Pepperoni Pizza + Orange Juice + Netflix + Silver art bars = My life.

ATTENTION!!! I stood up to the TP king by making a 3-roll tp bet with him and guess what?............I won.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

What happened to JohnQPublic? Hope your doing well sir.

And what about Matt from LATOC? I learned that a modern Stasi government exists and operates in the west when he and his site was targeted, attacked, gang-stalked and he was forced off the internet* with the site shut down. Can't have a popular politics and conspiracy site of left wing and right wing peoples all together talking logically and scientifically about sustainability, the environment and green energy (and politics and current events) . Once Matt was gone, and most forum members splintered away to small private forums, they promoted low IQ Jewish thots like, back then Naomi Klien and now AOC, english majors and bartenders who listen to other social science educated marxists and write or promote energy supply manifestos on their rainbow science dreams that then get promoted and sold by the MSM as our scientific future once we tear down all that works now.

Anyway I've not found any environmental sites or channels as good as what we had a decade ago. A few of the same people are still online, without an online community and they have mostly moved on. Perhaps a mute issue anyway when our governments and big corporations are actively genociding the western peoples. Once replacement immigration and anti-family, anti-children anti-free speech, anti-self defence western government policies are changed, then economic and environmental sustainability can be prioritized.

MSM coverage of technology like windmill has not been scientific, little awareness of net energy produced nor externalities for example. So it was surprising to hear President Trump talk about windmills in his speech, things like low ERoEI, and the externalities like vibroacoustic disease. An above 90 IQ take that someone could have after a half hour or so reviewing good scientific literature on the topic, a take that is completely alien to low IQ thots like Naomi Klien and pretty much the entirety of western MSM. Perhaps Trump read the file on Matt from whatever FBI, CIA or FEMA prison he is being held in.

Guardian News: ‘I never understood wind’: Trump goes on bizarre tirade against windmills
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

7. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

PatColo (28th December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Clear Energy Alliance: Michael Moore & Trump

Dec 13, 2019
    Michael Moore has released a new documentary acknowledging numerous uncomfortable energy realities. His documentary shows we’ve all been misled on wind, solar, and electric cars significantly reducing greenhouse gas emissions. A lot of fossil fuels are required to manufacture renewable technologies, and the eco-activist movement is a multibillion-dollar industry pursuing its own financial interests while misleading the public. We could have told him that from the start.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

10. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

monty (3rd January 2020)