Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What in the World Are They Spraying? (Watch Here)

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

What in the World Are They Spraying? (Watch Here)

[code]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA[/code]

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: What in the World Are They Spraying? (Watch Here)

Very impressive! Glad they made it free on gootube, and with the message at the end to duplicate & spread it around.

The featuring of documents, patents (aluminum-resistant bio-engineered seeds in the pipeline, move along nothing to see here... o-->), local newscast clips, the AAAS conference clips, all very credible & effective. The DC visit to confront congressperps, documenting their wormy & evasive reactions was a highlight.

Jeremy Rothe-Kushel's inclusion in the DC part was interesting, as he was active with We Are Change LA and there are several clips from recent years out there where he was very effective in their 911 Truth confrontations with major NWO perps, where Jeremy struck a good balance between politeness, assertiveness, and being on his game in what he said. Here's a good one where they confront neo-con zio-whore David Frum, inventor of the meme "Axis of Evil", as long as I brought up wormy & evasive reactions... (Jeremy's much harrier in this clip!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99QopsseBM4

I'll copy your OP and a link to this thread into my Chemtrails, Morgellons Syndrome, primer & latest news thread for posterity- trying to keep it a one-stop, "best of" place for chemtrails info. Ed Griffin made one quick reference to the fact that "some people believe Morgellons is tied to chemtrails", but it was clear they didn't want get sidetracked down that avenue in this video.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

I actually bought the DVD, so I'm going to wait for it to come in the mail before I watch it.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo
    Jeremy Rothe-Kushel's inclusion in the DC part was interesting, as he was active with We Are Change LA and there are several clips from recent years out there where he was very effective in their 911 Truth confrontations with major NWO perps, where Jeremy struck a good balance between politeness, assertiveness, and being on his game in what he said. Here's a good one where they confront neo-con zio-whore David Frum, inventor of the meme "Axis of Evil", as long as I brought up wormy & evasive reactions... (Jeremy's much harrier in this clip!)

(clip snipped)
    Also interesting to note that one of the film's producers is Paul Wittenberger, another WeAreChange-LA activist. I was watching another old youtube of another WAC-LA confrontation, entitled "WeAreChangeLA sends Karl Rove and his BS packing" (worth watching just to see the cranky shouting-joo (shouting at fellow-joo Jeremy no less), beginning @ 9:20 ), and I notice the clip credits Paul Wittenberger at the end for camera and editing. It seems Wittenberger is mainly a behind-camera and video-editing guy.

So Mike Murphy of Mt. Shasta CA whose idea the film was, teamed up with Ed Griffin who I believe is a SoCal resident, and two WAC-LA guys: Jeremy Rothe-Kushel & Paul Wittenberger, to make this top-shelf chemtrails documentary.

A couple small technical/editing criticisms I'd make of the film are:

- esp in the early half of the film, they dubbed in a light musical/beat backdrop, which is fine in giving a bunch of disparate "talking" clips a feeling of continuity, except that the music was occasionally a touch too loud and made what was being said harder to decipher-- surely not the point!

- should have made much more liberal use of "subtitles" translating clips where the speaker was hard to hear whether due to distance, noisy environment, talking-while-scurrying-off (congressperps) etc, OR where they spoke english but with a thick accent as was often the case at the chemtrails forum in Belgium. Several times I had to back up the play-bar a few seconds, crank the volume & re-listen when a speaker's words were nearly inaudible/indecipherable for whatever reason.

Maybe it's not too late for Paul Wittenberger to make these few post-last-minute editing tweaks? Prolly too late for the first run of DVDs, but guessing more people will see this film free on gootube, they could presumably tweak that version on the fly?

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

bump for the weekend.

Give this one a watch folks, very worthwhile.

Doesn't firefox have a built in utility to capture flash media (youtube etc) videos as a local .flv file? Where do you find that? Then you need a stand-alone flash-video player installed too, right? What's a good free one? This would be a video worth saving, and burning to CD/DVD for posterity ("the terrorists" are gonna attack the internets, you know! ) & for distribution to your acquaintances.

OR best yet, you could buy the highest quality DVD at realitzone.com, as madfranks has done, to support their excellent effort, and have an optimal copy to share.

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks
    I actually bought the DVD, so I'm going to wait for it to come in the mail before I watch it.

Thanks

I watched it last night, and I have to admit it actually scared me quite a bit. There's a part of the movie where they determined that lots of pine trees were dying because of aluminum poisoning. It made me think of here in Colorado; we've been having the worst "pine beetle" outbreak in Colorado history, and it's killing so many of the pine trees in the mountains, the mountainsides look dead. I can't help but wonder if it's really chemtrails killing the trees, and not pine beetles.

"Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks
    I watched it last night, and I have to admit it actually scared me quite a bit. There's a part of the movie where they determined that lots of pine trees were dying because of aluminum poisoning. It made me think of here in Colorado; we've been having the worst "pine beetle" outbreak in Colorado history, and it's killing so many of the pine trees in the mountains, the mountainsides look dead. I can't help but wonder if it's really chemtrails killing the trees, and not pine beetles.

the trees, the bees (with their vital role in pollinating plants), poisoning the water ("slow kill" via gradual metal-toxin accumulation in those drinking it), controlling the weather (droughts, floods, earthquakes etc prolly in combination with HAARP).

Remember the part with the former AZ legislator, where she talked about how much more intense AZ forest fires have become in recent years?

The film, probably smartly, didn't even get into the suspected "Morgellons" connection to chemtrails, with for example Cliff Carnicom's spooky findings about "artificial red blood cells" and "self-replicating nano-machine filaments & fibers" in the chemtrail residue.

Ed Griffin just made passing reference to the possible Morgellons connection. I recall in the recent 3-hour Coast to Coast appearance by Griffin & Mike Murphy (<< commercial free audio MP3s inside, thanks Madfranks, "must listen"), Griffin addressed the Morgellons speculation, saying they opted not to explore that in this first "introductory" video; but they hope to make a follow-up video, "viewer-support providing" , where they do explore some of the potential deeper layers of the chemtrail black-op.

Madfranks, did you get the DVD in the mail that quick? or did you preview it on gootube while you waited?

Thanks

I had pre-ordered the DVD, so I got it pretty quickly.
    - Lew Rockwell

Palladium
    Thanks

Good stuff thanks !!! Skydyke your a fucking prick you spineless hunk of shit for spraying that crap !!!
    Federal Reserve means Rothschild.Rothschild means poverty, hunger, ignorance and, most of all, war.&nbsp; This is all you really need to know.&nbsp; Everything else, the Pentagon, Wall Street, the corporate news, congress, the Supreme Court, the arms industry bandits are nothing but their

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the white rabbit
    Good stuff thanks !!! Skydyke your a f*cking prick you spineless hunk of sh*t for spraying that crap !!!
    Yes, the gravity of this situation is much more malevolent than I used to think. They are poisoning the planet. The trees are already dying, small bugs and life is dying, and the pH of the soil is changing.
    - Lew Rockwell