Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What in the World Are They Spraying? (Watch Here)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Re: What in the World Are They Spraying? (Watch Here)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Red sky and contrails in the morning, take warning
    Ben Domensino, 17 May 2017

A red sky and aeroplane contrails seen over Canberra this morning were a sign that stormy weather is on the way.

Daybreak in the nation's capital was nothing short of breathtaking today. Wispy cirrus clouds were illuminated in a mix of autumnal colours and three well-defined contrails could be seen streaking away from the rising sun.

While the scene was indeed serene, it's also a warning that more ominous weather is on the way.

High clouds and contrails form when there is enough moisture in the air about 10 to 12 kilometres above the ground. The latter phenomenon occurs when the water vapour and small particles released by an aeroplane's engines produce a line of small ice crystals in the sky.

High cloud and contrails in Australia's subtropics can be a sign that a rain-bearing system is approaching from the west. This is certainly the case today.

A low pressure system and associated trough are producing rain and storms over South Australia and western Victoria today, where towering cumulus clouds are injecting moisture high into the atmosphere. Strong upper-level winds are carrying this moisture eastward, causing high cloud over the ACT.

The low and trough will move slowly towards the east in coming days produce a significant rain event across all of Australia's eastern states and territories between Thursday to Saturday.

Canberra and the ACT should remain dry today, before wet weather develops on Friday. The city may receive close to 20mm from this event, which would be the heaviest rain in a couple of months. Dry conditions will return by Sunday as the system moves further east into the Tasman Sea.

The pattern of high cloud preceding a rain event in the mid-latitudes underlies the old adage "red sky in the morning, shepherd take warning." Put simply, a red sky produced by high cloud at sunrise indicates that there is probably a rain-bearing weather system approaching from the west.

- Weatherzone
    http://www.eldersweather.com.au/news...warning/526399
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Despite the fluff..

The old saying holds generally true

Red sky at night sailors delight.

Red sky in morning , sailor take warning..

"My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

I heard that the guy who did the OP movie went insane. Not sure of the whole story. Seems he made 2 films. This one and a sequel. He also did a fund raise to get a plane to do some sampling. Then the story goes, he went mad, the flight never happened or the flight happened, he went mad and the follow up movie was never made. They talk about it in the interview.

New movie coming soon. Frankenskies

I moved the rest of it to it's own thread: http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...n-Frankenskies

Includes links to a trailer and a 1 hour interview with the producer director that has some very interesting info on what appears to be an over all plan to block the sun.

Either to charge people for access to energy or to simply collapse the food chain and human health by depriving us of the Suns Rays.

The word "healing" derives from Helios.....the Suns rays make us and keep us healthy as well as kill bad things.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.