Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Max Keiser launches campaign to Crash JP Morgan - Buy Silver!

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Re: Max Keiser launches campaign to Crash JP Morgan - Buy Silver!

Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Great Value Carrots Silver Rocket Bitches!'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,122 Times in 590 Posts

The Crash JP Morgan Buy Silver Manifesto or: How to Get Hedge Funds To Do Your Dirty Work For You And Drive the Price of Silver to $500

1 – JP Morgan has a huge short position in Silver – estimated to be 3.3 billion ounces – tied to an enormous, extremely precarious $65 trillion derivatives position.

2 – Various exchanges around the world have been caught manipulating the price of Silver using ‘naked’ short sales i.e., counterfeiting.

3 – Of all the actively traded commodities traded around the world, Silver is one of the least plentiful and its supply is shrinking, but its industrial uses are multiplying. The ‘networked’ age of global communications is built with Silver.

4 – Hedge funds are taking physical delivery of Silver – adding substantial demand as well as exposing these exchange’s naked short positions – who are already scrambling to deliver – jacking prices up to multi-decade highs – and inspiring these predatory funds to buy more Silver.

5 – There are billions of people around the world who are aware that banks have been committing fraud and embezzlement who are upset that their politicians seem only interested in helping the banks commit more fraud – who are looking for a cheap way to non-aggressively fight back and decapitalize these banks.

6 – Many of these people have the access and wherewithal to purchase 1 ounce of Silver – thus removing hundreds of millions of ounces of Silver from the ‘paper’ market – forcing additional scrambling by dealers to fill orders by buying back short positions – inspiring the funds to buy and take physical delivery of even more Silver – creating a colossal short squeeze – in which JP Morgan stands to be the biggest loser.

7 – Buying Silver is how the world is monetizing its anger at the banks who stole their wealth.

8 – Crash JP Morgan Buy Silver

http://maxkeiser.com/2010/11/18/the-...-for-you-beta/
    everything we learn changes that which we know to be true

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Buying Silver is how the world is monetizing its anger at the banks who stole their wealth.
    Excellent assessment, I'll have to remember that line...
    Donald J. Trump IS our very first Black U.S. President

Thanks

http://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl...-8&sa=N&tab=iw

About 20,400,000 results (0.24 seconds)

Even while the Asia-Pacific Economic Council (APEC) adjourns in Yokohama, Japan, with no real agreements, a war is brewing. No, I’m not talking about the currency war between China the America. Nor even the trade war between our two countries. I’m not even talking about the big battle between Manny Pacquiao and Antonio Margarito! However, I am talking about an economic war between two super-powers, The People vs J.P. Morgan-Chase Bank. There’s a guerilla war growing on the Internet to crash J.P. Morgan, and the weapon of choice is silver. Their motto is ‘Crash JPMorgan Buy Silver’!
    http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=7681

Thanks

Crash JP Morgan, buy Silver

Just in case you didn't know already there is supposed to be about

31,000 tonnes to 15,000 tonnes silver above ground.

There is thought to have been 140,000 tonnes gold mined in the history as we are told. That isn't chucked away, unlike silver.

Silver has be depleted over the last 60 years and thrown away in landfill, because it's too cheap to recycle effectively and is contained in many products.

I see silver going to roughly the same value as gold, whatever price that is.

Silver reserves below the ground don't amount to too much either, so no one is going to magic loads up any time soon.
    http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143961

Thanks

Some kind of technical advice here on how to turn your comp into a sampler bot?

I haven't tried it, but someone else can be the guinea pig...

IMPORTANT TIP FOR AUTOMATIC REFRESH SEARCH NO HASTLE

(Do only two windows or so or else google doesn’t allow it)

This little dandy will reload any tab if activated. (right click suggestion below google search and select ‘reload every’ and pick interval “5 Sec”, put it on “Randomize”, then finish typing search term and click search) wacky but it works.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/115/

Hehe…
    https://encrypted.google.com/search?...=&oq=&gs_rfai=
    http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index....936#msg1138936

Gold
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Rocket Bitches!

7 – Buying Silver is how the world is monetizing its anger at the banks who stole their wealth.

There's a volume of information packed into that one line.

Silver probably won't get the stolen wealth back, but at least it can stop the continuation.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

I've been wondering about the contracts JP Morgan write for silver. I think companies like these often have clauses in them for settlement to be in dollars and not in actual delivery. I guess if depends on the type of contract. If it's an option or a derivative. I'm sure you can see the importance of a contract being settled in dollars compared to delivery.

ok so doing a bit more reading, you can go futures on the comex @ 5000oz. Then take delivery into a warehouse (JP Morgan - Henry Bath) and then take physical delivery from the warehouse. I am not sure if you can take delivery directly from the comex.

So it's possible that either your silver contract does not get delivered into the warehouse but the warehouse says it was received and the comex says it was shipped. Then you get the run around trying to get delivery from the warehouse. Alternatively it does get shipped and it does get delivered but you still get the run around because the warehouse is fudging it's books by fractionalising it's holdings. Customers claims are far greater than inventory.

Then there are the mini contracts of 1000oz. I assume these are warehouse and broker products not comex products due to the size. The same issues can apply here as well - getting delivery. The potential for contracts with settlement options different to delivery seems more likely here because the contracts are non comex contracts.

In the end, the plan of this campaign is to try and dry up the smaller supply units, coins and small bars, 10oz, 1kg, 100oz etc so that the mints need to replenish and they will go to the comex for their supply. This will help draw down available supply and make it more difficult for warehouses like JP Morgan to aquire delivery supply.

I think JP Morgan might be able to fudge it for some time by delay tactics on delivery, settlement in dollars and not silver and probably a few other techniques we don't know about. The other possibility is that the mints themselves come up short because they cannot get delivery or the amount of silver available is spread more thinly between mints and warehouses.

just thinking out loud
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks

LOL @ This vid.

Warning, vid contains disturbing images of metals abuse. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNW8ZJU8HQA

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Plastic
    LOL @ This vid.
    That's a keeper, must have taken awhile to set that all up, and a strong ladder...5 Stars!!!

:sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: