Thread: How to cook a cockatiel?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

How to cook a cockatiel?

Have one that lives in my bedroom and when he gets into a singing mood, It is amazing how such a small bird can make so much rackett. Thinking of making a meal out of him, or at least letting him read this thread, to try and blackmail him, to shut him up. That dam bird can hurt the ears when he sings, I told him I would feed him to the cat , and that has not fazed him!

Anyone have some suggestions?

:lol
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 665 Posts

Re: How to cook a cockatiel?

When you get a good recipe....

....lemme know if it'll work for parakeets.

(maybe the wifey won't read this thread...)

VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew

Electrum
    Thanks

I'd hold off on the bird cooking. I had 2 cockatiels. Yes, they get very noisy, but they also saved me. One night, they were in their cage in my office and they started flipping out! ("Night terrors") I went into the room as someone was trying to pry open the window to break in! They got lots of their favorite millet after that.
    "I don't consider myself to be a middle class because to me being a middle class means contributing something to society, and that's something that I don't do."...Ponce

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zusn
    I'd hold off on the bird cooking. I had 2 cockatiels. Yes, they get very noisy, but they also saved me. One night, they were in their cage in my office and they started flipping out! ("Night terrors") I went into the room as someone was trying to pry open the window to break in! They got lots of their favorite millet after that.
    I do love my bird (survivor out of 30) but he can get on my nerves,,I like to hoot and what ever at him, He will give the bird equivalent of what the shit, and after a while have to do it again.It is amazing something so small can make so much racket.
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."