Thread: The Road to World War III – The Global Banking Cartel Has One Card Left to Play

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

The Road to World War III – The Global Banking Cartel Has One Card Left to Play

“Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Thanks

Re: The Road to World War III – The Global Banking Cartel Has One Card Left to Play

I clicked on the link and started reading this article. Then I noticed on the right side of the page, a listing of the location of the past few readers of
    this article. Sure enough there I was, my city and province right at the top. There is a link to another website, inviting me to post a photo of myself
    and a link to a blog or web profile. I find this to be quite creepy, considering the theme of the articles on this site.
    Has anyone else noticed this before?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Re: The Road to World War III – The Global Banking Cartel Has One Card Left to P

Sterling's site has this application running too. Any site can do it and to be safe one should assume they are. Only an issue if readers want to remain anonymous from other readers. I've had two internet providers recently. One showed the city nearest me, the 3G service showed the company's main office about 3000 miles away.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Thanks

Re: The Road to World War III – The Global Banking Cartel Has One Card Left to Play

Well screw that link then.
    Why don't one of you post the text here so we don't need to click it?
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Awoke
    Well screw that link then.
    Why don't one of you post the text here so we don't need to click it?
    that sounds like a good idea. the link doesn't work for me anyway.
    "Is it really a crime to report that the government is committing a crime?"

DMac

No need for extra paranoia.

Every server that hosts a website tracks the incoming IP that asked the server to serve the web page(s). All these sites are doing is adding a little gui that is scraping their IIS/Apache logs and plotting the data points already collected on a map.

If you want to fool or mask your IP you need to use proxies.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

most proxys are slower than cold turds..
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."