Thread: Tucker Carlson: "Trump is not capable"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Tucker Carlson: "Trump is not capable"

There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

cheka. (6th December 2018),Neuro (7th December 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Re: Tucker Carlson: "Trump is not capable"

he's right. trump has executive orders, that's it. everything else is globalist controlled. the few crumbs of trumpism are better than anything from that office in decades. discrediting nyc media, mocking globalist warming, rejiggering the ridiculous int'l trade situation, firing up the white terrists, etc

have to go back 30 plus years to reagan to find a few more crumbs. that's reagan before they shot him.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (7th December 2018),midnight rambler (6th December 2018),vacuum (7th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

I like his line of thinking...

Actually, what you're seeing is something amazing, you're seeing for the first time in history a revolution being waged against the working class. When does that happen?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

cheka. (9th December 2018),monty (7th December 2018),woodman (9th December 2018)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I like his line of thinking...

I've never even heard of this guy. This whole reply is beautiful:

Your attackers have a goal, they're trying to silence you.
    Of course. I would never, of course, that's a cornerstone of Western civilization is expression and freedom of conscience. You can tell me how to behave, you can force me not to sleep or take my clothes off in public, that's fine. Every society has the right to control behavior. But no one has the right to control what you believe. You can't control my conscience, that's mine alone. Only totalitarian movements do that, and that's what they're attempting. Of course, I would die first I'm never going to submit to that.
    Have you ever seen this amount of discontent and aggression here in your lifetime?
    No, I've never seen anything like this. What's so striking is that [chuckles] this is really... The radicalism is not on behalf of people who are actually suffering, fellow Americans who are suffering, on behalf of the 70,000 people who died of drug ODs last year, or on behalf of the people displaced by automation in GM, or whatever, on behalf of those dying American low class, it's really on behalf of theoretical goals.
    They're saying that I [Tucker Carlson] am saying naughty things that shouldn't be allowed to be expressed in public. Basically, it's a totalitarian movement. Totally unhelpful. I would say childish. What they're really doing is defending the current order. They're the shock troops of the elites actually. Actually, what you're seeing is something amazing, you're seeing for the first time in history a revolution being waged against the working class. When does that happen?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

cheka. (9th December 2018),End Times (9th December 2018),Jewboo (9th December 2018),Neuro (10th December 2018)