Thread: Analysis of the Occult Symbols Found on the Bank of America Murals

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Analysis of the Occult Symbols Found on the Bank of America Murals

The Bank of America frescoes are yet another example of the elite’s agenda being “hidden in plain sight”. These giant images, on display for all to see, but designed to be understood by few, describe the philosophy of the elite rulers, their occult knowledge and their plans for the future. As it is the case for all works of art, it is possible to interpret these paintings on numerous levels and to come up with different conclusions. It is, however, difficult to ignore the recurrent themes found in the”Sinister Sites” described on The Vigilant Citizen: prevalent occult symbolism, the heralding of a “new era”, contempt for the profane masses, celebration of repression and war, etc. When comparing the Bank of America frescoes with the art of the DIA and the Georgia Guidestones, we can find a definite consistence in their symbolism, their tone and their message. This leads me to believe that the same group is behind all of those sites and many more. Whoever they are, we know a few things for sure: they are extremely rich, extremely powerful and they don’t really like you … because you are not one of Them.

Take a look.............

http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis...ca-murals.html

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Re: Analysis of the Occult Symbols Found on the Bank of America Murals

I didn't know where else to put this, but stumbled upon this on Henry Makow's twitter and thought it was worth posting here--this just shows how those psychopaths put their mark everywhere. Look at the UK supreme court:

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/..._a_little_eye/

Wonder what our Supreme Court looks like--we know they control that too!!

Also, side-note, just heard on the Scorpio show a new fact on 9/11-- turns out ground breaking for the towers was 1968 and then taken down in 2001= 33 years.

Looks like everything is always worked out decades in advance, and they have so much power and control that they can cause events exactly when they want to.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (6th May 2021),Tumbleweed (6th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

^^Cannot swear it's true but I have seen pictures of David Rockefeller on the cover of Time magazine with his watch set at 9:11.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    ^^Cannot swear it's true but I have seen pictures of David Rockefeller on the cover of Time magazine with his watch set at 9:11.
    Yup, I saw that one too.

That really shows the level of control they have. I'm not feeling too optimistic about our chances now, but maybe they have overreached this time--many intelligent people who were asleep have now woken up (e.g. Dr Simone Gold, Dr. Lee Merrit and all the Americas Frontline doctors)