Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Catholicism and Freemasonry - Anyone know anything about this?

Book

Re: Catholicism and Freemasonry - Anyone know anything about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Santa

...from a website I sort of randomly chose.
    o-->

Thanks

See I was right, false flag Santa.

There is a lot of information on here put up for months.

Aren't you people paying attention ?

Masons hate Christians, they hate The West, they distort history deliberately,
    attack key Western leaders, the FED is Masonic, the Communists movement
    and mass murders were Masonic, the Turkey is a Masonic creation and the
    mass murder of Christians, France where the " jacobins " took over and mass
    murdered the leaders, took the country over then proceeded to murder the
    population, just like they did in other countries mentioned above . They
    infiltrate and destroy from within. Masonry is all Jewish, same with Communism.
    Masonic orgs were tools to achieve an end and they did.

Masons worship demons, I just posted about that, they are sick f*cks.

3rd degree masons are sick f*cks.

Masons are even represented in LOTR as an allegory.

On a personal level they are sick little bitches, even when confronted
    in person on here and at gim they are true to their org and ways of deceit.
    The masonic gim round, they got us to pay for it, APRIL FOOLS . Occult shit
    was promoted on gim, both by skyvike and goldie too.

This is just a small overview.
    LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

DMac

The Plot Against The Church.

Read it!

Thanks
    LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Thanks Magnes. I've looked at those links as they appeared here. I agree the Masons are anti christian. When looking at Catholism, is this historical relationship with some of these orders that I mentioned in my OP a masonic infiltration at the highest order or a masonic/catholic partnership that went sour as per Santa's post or was it always that way in that the mason orders were the military wing of the catholic church?

If you watch the videos posted here, these people are christians lamenting the masonic problems their church faces. But which came first? Was the church always masonic or was it infiltrated. I like to think the later..

TPTB's last post on this thread: http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-...3665/#msg43665 sums up the masons methods of concealment to me. The uninformed belief systems of the masses of a society provide perfect cover for their activities which are conducted at higher levesl or "degrees" if you like. Tell someone at the lower levels and they will just not believe it but enough people have been masons and left, shared their knowledge to make it clear all is not as it appears.

Here is a further question. Is the Skull and Bones Society at Yale University a Masonic Lodge. I don't know if this has been discussed. Probably has been. My thoughts are yes. The descriptions of the rituals appear to be the same as the masonic rituals.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Book

Quote Originally Posted by MAGNES

Masonry is all Jewish, same with Communism.
    Maybe Glass missed this.

:dunno

Zinc
    Thanks

Check out Walter Veith's series "Total Onslaught". He has something interesting to say about the Masons and the Catholics.

Book

Quote Originally Posted by osokusmc
    Check out Walter Veith's series "Total Onslaught". He has something interesting to say about the Masons and the Catholics.
    Was Walter Veith a Seventh Day Adventist?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chad
    i know that catholics are banned from becoming masons. one they find out you're catholic, there's no way you're getting in.
    The masons will let Catholics in, but theoretically, the Catholics should not let mason's have the sacraments. Unfortunately, as mentioned by John Salza, a lot of Catholics (including clergy) are somewhat uninformed and ambiguous on this point.

I think masonry was really developed in the 18th century, and may have been modelled (in a distorted and perverted way) on Catholic Chivalric orders of knighthood of the late middle ages.

A number of popes in the 18th and 19th century warned strongly against masonry.

As a side note, I think freemasonry watch is run by a Catholic.

"What Difference, at this time, does it make?"

"What is 'is'?"

"Because you'd be in jail"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Book
    Quote Originally Posted by osokusmc
    Was Walter Veith a Seventh Day Adventist?

It is some of the radical adventist offshoot groups that are the most radically anti-Catholic (these groups run ads calling the Catholic Church teh whore of babylon, etc.). Still I am sure many mainline 7th Day Adventists hold similar opinions, personally. The 7th Day Adventists are some of the most 'jewish' Christians out there (i.e, they still celebrate the Sabbath, and feel the early church erred in celebrating the Lord's day).
    "What Difference, at this time, does it make?"

"What is 'is'?"

"Because you'd be in jail"