Thread: Mint and the 5 oz America the Beautiful Coins

Threaded View

Great Value Carrots 1970 silver art's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mint and the 5 oz America the Beautiful Coins

Quote Originally Posted by ximmy View Post
    I got Blue Ridge Parkway... NUMISMATIC AND BULLION VERSION (SIDE BY EACH)!

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...4&d=1436825968
    Attachment 7704
    Quote Originally Posted by 1970 silver art View Post
    I decided not to buy the Numismatic version since I already have two bullion Blue Ridge Parkway pucks. Generally speaking (and with some exceptions), the Numismatic version will have a lower mintage than the bullion ones will. With that said both versions of the ATB pucks have, relatively speaking, much lower mintages than, for example, silver eagles (which have mintages in the millions per mint year.
    I changed my mind and ended up buying the Numismatic version of the Blue Ridge Parkway 5-oz silver puck. I bought it last week from a LCS for $147.00. I could not resist. I feel that this puck is, by far, the best design for 2015.
    DISCLAIMER: My gut feeling on silver is just that................My gut feeling. I have absolutely nothing to back up any gut feeling that I might have on silver.

DISCLAIMER2: I am not really a '70's silver art bar expert but I try my best to play one on the Internet.

Pepperoni Pizza + Orange Juice + Netflix + Silver art bars = My life.

ATTENTION!!! I stood up to the TP king by making a 3-roll tp bet with him and guess what?............I won.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 1970 silver art For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (1st September 2015)