Thread: 5000+ birds mysteriously fall dead in Arkansas

Thanks

5000+ birds mysteriously fall dead in Arkansas

http://technorati.com/lifestyle/arti...rkansas-skies/

Very strange

What looked like a scene out of an Alfred Hitchcock movie became reality for a small town north of Little Rock Arkansas, as over 5,000 dead birds dropped from the sky just before midnight New Years Eve. The city of Beebe, besieged by the onslaught, has hired U.S. Environmental Services to collect the bird carcasses, from yards and rooftops as they go door to door.

The mostly blackbirds and starlings, found within a one-mile radius, usually spend the night hours roosting in treetops. It is now known what caused the mass exodus and subsequent death of the birds, however a commission appointed ornithologist, Karen Rowe, stated that such an incident can be caused by hail or lightning. "It's important to understand that a sick bird can't fly. So whatever happened to these birds happened very quickly," Rowe told CNN Radio on Sunday.

In addition, there is speculation that fireworks may have caused the deaths, due to severe stress. Most of the birds were found dead, with a large amount suffering massive trauma.

The Arkansas Livestock and Poultry Commission and the National Wildlife Health Center in Wisconsin will be conducting the necropsies of the birds starting Monday.
    I'd like to think that all of this constant interaction is just the kind of make you drive yourself away
    Each simple gesture done by me is counteracted and leaves me standing here with nothing else to say

Completely baffled by a backward indication that an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation have simply halted and now the conversation's done

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

Re: 5000+ birds mysteriously fall dead in Arkansas

Years ago a flock of geese (could have been ducks) were found in Illinois. They were frozen and scattered about. Supposition was that they were caught in the updraft of a cumulo nimbus storm, sucked up to 40,000 feet, frozen and dropped. They would have been dead at the 15,000 foot elevation from lack of oxygen.
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

Iridium
    Thanks

Very odd indeed, that it was limited to 2 or 3 breeds.

That, and a massive fish die-off. I'd be staying in for a while!
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint - Isaiah 40:31

Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. ~
    Matthew 7:7

geoengineeringwatch.org

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

there were already 2 threads merged on this,
    New Years Omen? Thousands Of black birds, Fish Dead

first I've heard of the 5000 number though!
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Oops.

Mods can delete if they like
    I'd like to think that all of this constant interaction is just the kind of make you drive yourself away
    Each simple gesture done by me is counteracted and leaves me standing here with nothing else to say

Completely baffled by a backward indication that an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation have simply halted and now the conversation's done

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

CAFitts tweets: "Fires or 5G?"
    https://twitter.com/TheSolariReport/...54261591777280

BBC:

Mass deaths of migratory birds reported in New Mexico

• 16 September 2020

Biologists in New Mexico have sounded the alarm after thousands of song birds were found dead in recent days.

New Mexico State University Professor Martha Desmond told local media that the reason for the mass die off is a mystery but could be tied to smoke from wildfires, or the recent cold weather.

The number of birds that have died may now be in the "millions", she said.

Scientists have reported North American bird populations have declined massively in recent years.

moar: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54183430

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

JDRock (18th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

all the insects those millions of birds would have eaten in their lifetime. Now they will multiply.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th September 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    all the insects those millions of birds would have eaten in their lifetime. Now they will multiply.
    Part of the problem of the missing birds could be the loss of insects. We have discussed this here before, how the birds are far less numerous and also the insects. I can travel and never have to remove insects from my windshield anymore, whereas in the past, before let's say 2005, I would have to clean a sticky mess off my windshield regularly. Like night and day, the difference in the amount of bug guts on my windshield. I think the reason for the loss of the insects, part of the reason anyway, is the GMO crops that produce pesticides in their tissues and kill any insect that dares to feed on them. I know some of the corn has been engineered to put out BT toxin. They inserted the gene from the Bacillus Thuringiensis into the corn genome and created a Frankenstein. It aggressively kills insect predators, a natural part of the cycle of life. Remember when you would get produce, whether in the store or a roadside stand, and there would be worms and other critters in the corn and it would need to be trimmed up before cooking for the dinner table.

Here's a wik link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacillus_thuringiensis

The BT toxin is still used effectively and safely in organic farming methods but the insertion of the gene into the corn is a crime, especially since the genetics of the GMO corn has ended up spreading through the wild populations of native corn.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

JDRock (20th September 2020),midnight rambler (18th September 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Another possibility for the loss of insects is the geoengineering that has been ongoing since the 90's at least; if you believe that sort of thing. Myself, I believe they have been spraying something from aircraft, whether it is in the jet fuel or actually sprayed. The contrails did not use to spread across the sky and create a milky haze over the horizon.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

13. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

thousands of birds dont fall in a moment from the sky of starvation. some other devilry is working here..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

PatColo (20th September 2020)