Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona Shooter Jared Loughner is Jewish

Thanks
    Thanked 2,209 Times in 1,161 Posts

Re: Arizona Shooter Jared Loughner is Jewish

I'm having a real hard time ascribing this as conspiracy, MK Ultra, false flag, etc.. Nothing fits and nothing makes sense, the family dropped the ball obviously but the law really screwed up! WTH? I threaten a congress person and I'm fairly sure someone is gonna come knockin' at my door and the local PD knew he was a wack job with animosity with her.

The political aftermath of this is typical, left vs right, right vs left, leading to nowhere except for some further curtailment of our freedoms and agreed to by a non-partisan committee o--> Theater in the aftermath of a phsyco outburst, keeping the spectators at the circus in awe. Sometimes there just is a crazy bastard in our midst...but for the puppet masters this is a freebie and they'll get their mileage out of it.
    "Truth is treason in the empire of lies"...Ron Paul
    "A government is a bunch of people, usually, notably ungoverned"...
    Shepherd Book, Firefly

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nunaem
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yarr
    So what of a Jew that is alleged to be ....anti-zog that attempted to kill.....

Giffords "is the first Jewish female elected to such a high position in the US government. She was also opposite this group's ideology when it came to immigration debate," the note said.

Perhaps he was originally infatuated with her, then waged a vendetta against her when she did not return love while intentionally guilt by associating right-wingers that he hated all along.

The facts of the case point in this direction. She's cute enough to be loved by a 22 y/o.

It's pretty obvious, in my opinion. A scorned stalker's vendetta against his stalkee and his political enemies via guilt by association. The fact that he kept a letter from the congresswomen in his safe indicated he was a stalker not a right-winger who despised her.
    I think my explanation fits the facts perfectly.

*pats self on back*

Electrum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Libertytree
    I'm having a real hard time ascribing this as conspiracy, MK Ultra, false flag, etc.. Nothing fits and nothing makes sense, the family dropped the ball obviously but the law really screwed up! WTH? I threaten a congress person and I'm fairly sure someone is gonna come knockin' at my door and the local PD knew he was a wack job with animosity with her.

The political aftermath of this is typical, left vs right, right vs left, leading to nowhere except for some further curtailment of our freedoms and agreed to by a non-partisan committee o--> Theater in the aftermath of a phsyco outburst, keeping the spectators at the circus in awe. Sometimes there just is a crazy bastard in our midst...but for the puppet masters this is a freebie and they'll get their mileage out of it.
    Every thing you state here says Government did it!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,209 Times in 1,161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by silver solution
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertytree

Every thing you state here says Government did it!
    I think this was a gift laid in their lap and it shall not go unwasted, just MHO.
    "Truth is treason in the empire of lies"...Ron Paul
    "A government is a bunch of people, usually, notably ungoverned"...
    Shepherd Book, Firefly

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Jew on Jew crime??

Let them do with him what they will

Just leave me and my arms alone.

T
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Thanks

I was just reading about this in the comments to a Laughner story on Zero Hedge:

"The Idea of Equality in Force of Charges"
    http://www.zerohedge.com/article/ide...-force-charges

The writer was wondering why Laughner is not being charged with domestic terrorism.
    Doom is always 6 or 8 months away.
    ~EE_

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,861 Times in 7,915 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lapis
    I was just reading about this in the comments to a Laughner story on Zero Hedge:

The writer was wondering why Laughner is not being charged with domestic terrorism.
    Probably due to a lack of evidence. Someone would have to be insane as Laughner to try to prove that his actions "appear to be intended":

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
    (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
    (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping;
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,861 Times in 7,915 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler
    Quote Originally Posted by lapis

Probably due to a lack of evidence. Someone would have to be insane as Laughner to try to prove that his actions "appear to be intended":

(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping;
    In this case, if anyone can be accused of domestic terrorism under 18 USC 2331 it would be the gungrabbers who cannot wait until the bodies are buried to push their agenda.

Everyone should note how this tragedy has become a HUGE media spectacle. Violent TNB goes unreported yet 0bango must make a trip down to Tucson for some political gain in the media spotlight.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

This just described the Mexican border problem.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yarr
    So what of a Jew that is alleged to be ....anti-zog that attempted to kill.....

Giffords "is the first Jewish female elected to such a high position in the US government. She was also opposite this group's ideology when it came to immigration debate," the note said.

"at times we will find it neccessary to kill even our own..." protocols of the learned elders of zion