LOL

Q. Why's the US economy so strong?

A. Because it's owned by China!

:ROFL:

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

Re: World Collapse Explained in 3 Minutes

Some countries are already recovering like China, Japan and Korea.....but only because they are dealing among themselves and not with the US....where they are exporting and importing and keeping the economical trade in balance the US only import and exports nothing which will make us go faster into the hole.

We will in a deep hole for many years and charity from the world will be receive.
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

Electrum
    Thanks

THAT WAS CLASSIC!!!! Thanks for posting!

You only live life once, enjoy it like it&#39;s your last day. It just MIGHT be! <br /><br />&quot;A corporation is a device for generating profits while averting individual responsibility or liability.&quot; - I am me, I am free

Thanks

+1

Instant Classic!
    I'd like to think that all of this constant interaction is just the kind of make you drive yourself away
    Each simple gesture done by me is counteracted and leaves me standing here with nothing else to say

Completely baffled by a backward indication that an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation have simply halted and now the conversation's done

Electrum
    Thanks

I'd prefer to see the statements made between 1:37 and 1:50 to be redone by a pissed off guy with a baseball bat in his shed surrounded by Chinese junk.
    &quot;I don&#39;t consider myself to be a middle class because to me being a middle class means contributing something to society, and that&#39;s something that I don&#39;t do.&quot;...Ponce

Electrum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zusn
    I'd prefer to see the statements made between 1:37 and 1:50 to be redone by a pissed off guy with a baseball bat in his shed surrounded by Chinese junk.

where is this guy,he was classic,his account ---walstreetpro2 is gone
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.<br />&quot;I&#39;m sorry your cherished delusions were shattered.&quot; Hypertiger<br />&quot;If you don&#39;t hold it you don&#39;t own it&quot;... Ponce

Electrum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andy9999
    Quote Originally Posted by zusn

where is this guy,he was classic,his account ---walstreetpro2 is gone
    I don't know. My friend keeps tabs on him so I'll have to ask around. I was worried that the video he did from his bathroom might have got him in trouble. Maybe he's just busy working to support his weed habit!
    &quot;I don&#39;t consider myself to be a middle class because to me being a middle class means contributing something to society, and that&#39;s something that I don&#39;t do.&quot;...Ponce

Thanks

This would be comical if it was not so very real and serious.
    "Society in every state is a blessing, but government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one." --Thomas Paine

Thanks
    Thanked 2,367 Times in 1,125 Posts

It's amusing, but has the spin wrong.

All those countries' governments owe all that money to the owners of their central banks. The people--through their governments--are indebted to the bankers. The governments are not bailing out the people--they are bailing out the bankers. That will make tax slaves of the people for generations to come--unless there is a collapse.

We need to make the banks fail. They deserve to. Bailing them out is the wrong thing to do. They will collapse anyway. Then we'll have the NWO.

Hatha

Cosmic justice is getting what you deserve.