Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ron paul

Thanks
    where's my Karma?

Thanks

Re: ron paul

The historic first hearing of Chairman Ron Paul’s monetary policy committee, to expose the Fed as the prime creator of unemployment and so much human suffering, will take place at: 10:00AM on Wednesday, February 9, 2011, in Room 2128 of the Rayburn House Office Building, the main hearing room of the Financial Services Committee.
    where's my Karma?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

ron paul is controlled opposition. his little shows are meant to give the impression that something is "being done." in reality, the game continues.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chad
    ron paul is controlled opposition. his little shows are meant to give the impression that something is "being done." in reality, the game continues.
    So you would prefer it if we had NOONE from congress speaking out on our behalf, speaking out against the TSA, against the FED, against all of the ridiculous bill, etc.?

Thanks

yes, i would prefer it. it would force all of the people pacified by "the ron paul show" to get off their ass and actually do something instead of posting links to dailypaul.com. as it is, their anger and actions are supressed because ron paul "is doing something for them."

ron paul is a stalking horse.

Thanks

yes, i would prefer it. it would force all of the people pacified by "the ron paul show" to get off their ass and actually do something instead of posting links to dailypaul.com. as it is, their anger and actions are supressed because ron paul "is doing something for them."

Wrong. Without Ron Paul there would be way less people who even "get it". Do something.......what do you suggest we should do?

Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 665 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine05

Wrong. Without Ron Paul there would be way less people who even "get it". Do something.......what do you suggest we should do?
    "Vote 'em out!"

lolololololol

VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew

Thanks

get the message out about what a fraud he is. wake people up for real instead of getting them to buy silver rounds with his face on them.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,858 Times in 7,914 Posts

So you would prefer it if we had NOONE from congress speaking out on our behalf, speaking out against the TSA, against the FED, against all of the ridiculous bill, etc.?
    So where was "the champion of the Constitution" with respect to 0bunghole failing to meet the eligibility for the office of POTUS?? Not a fucking single word out of him on the matter.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 665 Posts

get the message out about what a fraud he is. wake people up for real instead of getting them to buy silver rounds with his face on them.
    Ron Paul himself is not a fraud. Sure, he's being used as controlled opposition.

But when it comes down to it, he's one man, his vote record is flawless - what else is he supposed to do? Waltz into the Capitol building wrapped in dynamite?

If Congress were full of Ron Pauls, we wouldn't be in the shitty place we are today.

I understand where you are coming from about him not being a real answer or anything, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me to malign the ONLY Congressman who is actually properly doing his job.

VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew