Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you know what 'transhumanism' is?

Gold
    Thanks

Re: Do you know what 'transhumanism' is?

Quote Originally Posted by 7th trump
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBoard
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBoard
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler
    [Another leading transhumanist] Max More cut in: “I’m not the spawn of Satan, I’m the spawn of Lucifer!”
    Yeehaw Billy Bob.
    Big difference between the two!
    Huh!!!!!!!
    They are the same.
    Not quite, there are some esoteric works that will explain the difference, however, you must be privy to them.
    Lucifer, satan, son of perdition, dragon, the devil are all names for the same fallen rebellous angel.
    Ah, no.

Things are much, much, much simpler but not that simple.

The bible is not all that it purports to be, so I would be careful to make hard and fast determinations.

What the Transhumanists refuse to accept is the Möbius constraint of existence.

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Ok burger king............have it your way!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,833 Times in 999 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by palani
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa
    “ACCORDING TO FINDINGS THAT BURST FORTH IN THIS EXHAUSTIVE RESEARCH, WE COULD BE WITNESSING THE LAST GENERATION OF HUMANS AS GOD MADE THEM.” —Althia Anderson, author, How To Overcome The Most Frightening Issues
    I take human to mean "man-like". Man is Man. What is like Man is not Man.
    The correlative idea of transhumanism as I understand it, is that "Man" as is currently configured is woefully incapable
    of coping with the singularity of scientific and technological knowledge that's looming ahead in the near future.

And that the only intelligence that can handle such gargantuan input is "artificial intelligence," or AI.

In fact, much of the global Stock Market is currently being run by AI already, so if you wonder why it seems as though
    sociopaths are running the world, what we're really experiencing is the beginning stages of AI running the world.

It's hard to imagine, but nevertheless AI is making many of the critical decisions regarding Mans future already.

I think transhumanists hope to jump on the techno-train to immortality, so to speak. And many of them are the elite ruling class.

You know, become part of the Hive Mind, the ultimate collectivists, or the beast, or Lucifer, or god, or whatever metaphor suits your belief system.

Personally, I think transhumanists are pitiful materialists who think they're destined to an eternity of oblivion unless they
    find immortality in the flesh, or at least a way to transfer their "selves" into another vessel or device.

Transhumanism is quite possibly the harshest existential result and a major pitfall for atheism.

This is an outcome for a lack of spirituality.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they found it."

Platinum
    Thanks

The lies are always the same, they never change:

"you surely will not die."
    "you can be like God."

dys
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17

Thanks

Khurzweil and those people think they are real smart.. The result of the singularity will ultimately be the Matrix and/or Terminator scenario (both very similar IMHO).

One very interesting paper that Ray wrote, that really got my wheels spinning was a logical argument that concludes that we are all certainly living in a virtual reality universe. He starts with Moores Law, through the singularity and to the point that if humans did have the capability to create even vaster and more realistic virtual worlds that they would most certainly do so. The bottom of the funnel is reached and we are all living in some computer somewhere and don't even know it. (Which is pretty much the Matrix anyway).

I think they dream this shit up because they can't deal with the concept of the Creator, rather, since they believe humans will be illuminated at some point, therefore the Creator must be some human somewhere with a fancy model running on Watson Ver. 666.

In the meanwhile these wads are going to be running around chipping themselves and brain-tying with computers and whatever else they can do to try to get a "head".
    Patience comes to those who wait.....calculate distance, drop, wind speed, relax and gently commit.

Once the economist's neurons and dendrites are fully programmed (usually for life), economists serve as robotic broadcasting devices explicitly designed to hide the political nature of the economy from the public. In other words, the economist serves no function in society except to protect the ruling elites from public scrutiny while they loot the planet. Jay Hanson

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dys
    The lies are always the same, they never change:

"you surely will not die."
    "you can be like God."

dys
    The only post I've thanked in the last few weeks.
    Thank you, Dysgenic - and I'm not even Christian, or otherwise religious.
    -Gaillo
    There are two kinds of people in this world:
    People who just want to be left alone, and
    People who won't leave them alone.

No coercion, no fraud. Let rationality and liberty prevail! A=A
    Love with your heart... for everything else, use your brain!

"Gold is very patient. Are you?" -mamboni
    "Government has NO business being in the 'business' business" -Gaillo

Gold
    Thanks

Ok burger king............have it your way!
    7Th keep believing in the book as it is presented. Let those that have ears to hear, hear, and those that have eyes to see, see.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

Very simple difference. Lucifer was created by YHWH as good. Lucifer chose to sin and was renamed or called Satan. Names are important as they can be changed to fit the character. Names can be used at the front to drive the mission or circumstances of the one named, and can be changed by their authority to reflect the performance of that one.

The Messiah is the WORD of YHWH which became MAN. He did not become part man. Salvation through His cleansing blood is ONLY for those of the pure human race. Any genetically altered species are doomed to be lost souls. As in the days of Noah, I would not be too surprised to learn that there are mixed species walking among us.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrism
    Very simple difference. Lucifer was created by YHWH as good. Lucifer chose to sin and was renamed or called Satan. Names are important as they can be changed to fit the character. Names can be used at the front to drive the mission or circumstances of the one named, and can be changed by their authority to reflect the performance of that one.

The Messiah is the WORD of YHWH which became MAN. He did not become part man. Salvation through His cleansing blood is ONLY for those of the pure human race. Any genetically altered species are doomed to be lost souls. As in the days of Noah, I would not be too surprised to learn that there are mixed species walking among us.
    Dont forget that many of the Books were written at different times, some thousands of years a part, and from different parts of the world having different languages.
    The names dont mean squat. Its the same fallen rebellious angel that rebelled because he wanted to sit in the Mercy seat. hes the only one thus far sentenced by God Himself to cease from existing, perishing in the lake of fire!
    BLOTTED!!!!!

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrism

Dont forget that many of the Books were written at different times, some thousands of years a part, and from different parts of the world having different languages.
    The names dont mean squat. Its the same fallen rebellious angel that rebelled because he wanted to sit in the Mercy seat. hes the only one thus far sentenced by God Himself to cease from existing, perishing in the lake of fire!
    BLOTTED!!!!!
    The books were written thousands of years apart, huh?
    Do you have any idea how ridiculously transparent your agenda is? You are marked, son. You are a fake. It might be time to hang up your spikes and come back with a different game, a lot of us are on to you.

dys
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17