Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you know what 'transhumanism' is?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Do you know what 'transhumanism' is?

Sofia Smallstorm has this interesting page, different name for the same thing,

Transbiology

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck ... what is it?
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Well, you can bet your bottom buck,

It ain't no Armadillo!
    Patience comes to those who wait.....calculate distance, drop, wind speed, relax and gently commit.

Once the economist's neurons and dendrites are fully programmed (usually for life), economists serve as robotic broadcasting devices explicitly designed to hide the political nature of the economy from the public. In other words, the economist serves no function in society except to protect the ruling elites from public scrutiny while they loot the planet. Jay Hanson

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dys

Quote Originally Posted by 7th trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrism
    Very simple difference. Lucifer was created by YHWH as good. Lucifer chose to sin and was renamed or called Satan. Names are important as they can be changed to fit the character. Names can be used at the front to drive the mission or circumstances of the one named, and can be changed by their authority to reflect the performance of that one.

The Messiah is the WORD of YHWH which became MAN. He did not become part man. Salvation through His cleansing blood is ONLY for those of the pure human race. Any genetically altered species are doomed to be lost souls. As in the days of Noah, I would not be too surprised to learn that there are mixed species walking among us.
    Dont forget that many of the Books were written at different times, some thousands of years a part, and from different parts of the world having different languages.
    The names dont mean squat. Its the same fallen rebellious angel that rebelled because he wanted to sit in the Mercy seat. hes the only one thus far sentenced by God Himself to cease from existing, perishing in the lake of fire!
    BLOTTED!!!!!
    The books were written thousands of years apart, huh?
    Do you have any idea how ridiculously transparent your agenda is? You are marked, son. You are a fake. It might be time to hang up your spikes and come back with a different game, a lot of us are on to you.

dys
    Who wrote the books of the Bible Dys or do you know?
    Theres more than one inspired author.
    The Bible consists of the old and the new testiments. Both coming from different era's and authors.
    It was prophetised the Roman soldiers would be betting on the clothing Christ was wearing on the cross. Also what were Christ last words on the cross? Do you know who Christ was quoting for His last words?
    Who was Christ quoting Dys or did you even know Christ was quoting someone from the time of the old testiment?
    So you tell us Dys with your "infinite wisdom" you somehow self procalim how it was written that Christs clothing would be wagered on a thousand years before it happened?

Great Value Carrots Silver Rocket Bitches!'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,122 Times in 590 Posts

If you look at the technological advances over the past 1000 years, you will see that the last 100 years produced a more accelerated growth due to the Industrial Revolution. Similarly, the last 10 years have seen more technological advancement than the previous 100 years due to the Internet Revolution. Logically, it seems that this year will be more advanced, technologically, than the previous 10 years.

This is where Transhumanism and the Technological Singularity come into play.
    everything we learn changes that which we know to be true

Platinum
    Thanks

There is only one bag of tricks that you guys use. Each of you reaches in and grabs 3 or 4. Then you try to pull off the trick in a unique way. Problem for you is, I have access to the bag of tricks. FYI to everyone- 'the bible is written over thousands of years' is one of the tricks (it's a subtle way of discrediting the bible, even as 7th will claim the opposite). Also, calling the one true God (that is, the God of Abraham, the God of Jacob, Jesus Christ of Nazareth's Father, etc) Yahweh is another trick (pronounced/written in that way); watch out for this one in particular as I've noticed that many or most that use this term are secretly Jewish. Also, a works doctrine is a trick (also watch out for a faith plus works doctrine); finally 7th failed the test in another thread.
    Are you a hunter of souls, 7th?
    Some them that preach apostasy have been deceived, some of them are doing the deceiving. A good rule of thumb is that the more tricks you see, the more likely it is that the person is a deceiver and not a pawn.

dys

Very simple difference. Lucifer was created by YHWH as good. Lucifer chose to sin and was renamed or called Satan. Names are important as they can be changed to fit the character. Names can be used at the front to drive the mission or circumstances of the one named, and can be changed by their authority to reflect the performance of that one.

The Messiah is the WORD of YHWH which became MAN. He did not become part man. Salvation through His cleansing blood is ONLY for those of the pure human race. Any genetically altered species are doomed to be lost souls. As in the days of Noah, I would not be too surprised to learn that there are mixed species walking among us.
    Dont forget that many of the Books were written at different times, some thousands of years a part, and from different parts of the world having different languages.
    The names dont mean squat. Its the same fallen rebellious angel that rebelled because he wanted to sit in the Mercy seat. hes the only one thus far sentenced by God Himself to cease from existing, perishing in the lake of fire!
    BLOTTED!!!!!
    Do you have any idea how ridiculously transparent your agenda is? You are marked, son. You are a fake. It might be time to hang up your spikes and come back with a different game, a lot of us are on to you.

dys
    The Bible consists of the old and the new testiments. Both coming from different era's and authors.
    It was prophetised the Roman soldiers would be betting on the clothing Christ was wearing on the cross. Also what were Christ last words on the cross? Do you know who Christ was quoting for His last words?
    Who was Christ quoting Dys or did you even know Christ was quoting someone from the time of the old testiment?
    So you tell us Dys with your "infinite wisdom" you somehow self procalim how it was written that Christs clothing would be wagered on a thousand years before it happened?
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

There is only one bag of tricks that you guys use. Each of you reaches in and grabs 3 or 4. Then you try to pull off the trick in a unique way. Problem for you is, I have access to the bag of tricks. FYI to everyone- 'the bible is written over thousands of years' is one of the tricks (it's a subtle way of discrediting the bible, even as 7th will claim the opposite). Also, calling the one true God (that is, the God of Abraham, the God of Jacob, Jesus Christ of Nazareth's Father, etc) Yahweh is another trick (pronounced/written in that way); watch out for this one in particular as I've noticed that many or most that use this term are secretly Jewish. Also, a works doctrine is a trick (also watch out for a faith plus works doctrine); finally 7th failed the test in another thread.
    Some them that preach apostasy have been deceived, some of them are doing the deceiving. A good rule of thumb is that the more tricks you see, the more likely it is that the person is a deceiver and not a pawn.

dys
    Funny you should write this. I was just reading in another forum this same thing and it irks me. Writing the names: Yeshua and Yahweh, instead of Yahshuah and YHWH (or YaHUaH) are attempts to slur them. The Jews will not see Yahshuah (Joshua) since in His name is YAH- the Father in the Son. It may also be that the Son was named Yahuahshuah. The names have meanings.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

Platinum
    Thanks

I have heard that Yahweh as spelled/pronounced in that manner is a Pagan God of some sort. I don't want to say I've confirmed it, but I certainly suspect as much. As I said in another post, a lot of those that use that name preach works doctrine, Satan's seed doctrine, and are Jewish. I will also add that my experience is that they like to quote scripture out of context, too.
    One thing that I read recently that really stuck with me is that the true gospel is good news. Good, as in, should make you happy and not fearful or confused or even upset.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
    John 6:47

The gospel of 7th is confusing, esoteric, and elitist. It reeks of the occult.

dys

Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

dys

BLOTTED!!!!!

dys
    Show me one trick Dys that Ive pulled on anyone!
    And show everyone where I failed this so called "test". Your test I might add which is what Dys?

Are you a rapturist Dys?
    You keep claiming I lie but where Dys is the lie? Can you point out the lie Dys?
    All you do is accuse but with no evidence.

Can you answer who Christ was quoting in His last words on the cross?
    Lets hear it Dys!

I dont discredit anything the Bible says or stands for. Its you saying that with no merit or credit. Whats wrong with you? Theres coming an evil one to fool the world into taking the number and all you do is try and discredit the word of God by saying its all a lie.
    Theres 144,000 elect (the set aside ones) on this earth right now that know what 666 is. The 5th seal is all about them learning the truth which thwey will be called up upon to witness against the wicked one. God Himself will speak through them in all languages for the world to hear.
    We are the door steps to the entrance of the wicked one deceiving the world into worshipping him.
    Just how do you suppose the wicked one accomplishes this feat? Do you think he appears with a pitch fork forcing everyone to take the number?
    No the wicked one doesnt. The wicked one appears looking like a Lamb (Christ) with horns (power) but with a voice of a dragon (satan, lucifer, the king of tyre, the morning sun, the serpent, the devil).........the unwise will take the number willingly and not even know who it is they are worshipping. The unwise or unlearned will beleive the wicked one is the 7th trump Christ. Thats all I've ever said about the false messiah (the wicked one) that you keep twisting around saying that the real Christ (the 7th trump Christ) is the fake.

And what makes you think the Bible wasnt written over time?
    I mean gee wis your majesty "Dys" we have the old testiment with Moses being the Law giver and then we have Christ in the new testiment both of different era's.
    Luke wrote a lot of the new testiment but he wasnt around to give the Law was he. Moses gave the law and why Christ went to the prison (the bad side of the gulf thats in heaven as described by Luke) to offer those who didnt make it the same sacrifice those after the cruxifiction. Everyone from now to the beginning are offered the same, fairness.

Platinum
    Thanks

dys

BLOTTED!!!!!

dys
    And show everyone where I failed this "test".

Are you a rapturist Dys?
    You keep claiming I lie but where Dys is the lie? Can you point out the lie Dys.
    http://www.outlawjournalism.com/foru...opic.php?t=266

"And by their fruits ye shall know them ..."

Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation

1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil

2. Become incredulous and indignant

3. Create rumor mongers

4. Use a straw man

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling, ridicule

6. Hit and Run

7. Question motives

8. Invoke authority

9. Play Dumb

10. Associate opponent charges with old news

11. Establish and rely upon fall-back positions

12. Enigmas have no solution

13. Alice in Wonderland Logic

14. Demand complete solutions

15. Fit the facts to alternate conclusions

16. Vanish evidence and witnesses

17. Change the subject

18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad

19. Ignore facts, demand impossible proofs

20. False evidence

21. Call a Grand Jury, Special Prosecutor

22. Manufacture a new truth

23. Create bigger distractions

24. Silence critics

25. Vanish

Eight Traits of The Disinformationalist

1. Avoidance

2. Selectivity

3. Coincidental

4. Teamwork

5. Anti-conspiratorial

6. Artificial Emotions

7. Inconsistent

8. Newly Discovered: Time Constant

dys

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

dys

BLOTTED!!!!!

dys
    And show everyone where I failed this "test".

Are you a rapturist Dys?
    You keep claiming I lie but where Dys is the lie? Can you point out the lie Dys.
    http://www.outlawjournalism.com/foru...opic.php?t=266

"And by their fruits ye shall know them ..."

Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation

1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil

2. Become incredulous and indignant

3. Create rumor mongers

4. Use a straw man

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling, ridicule

6. Hit and Run

7. Question motives

8. Invoke authority

9. Play Dumb

10. Associate opponent charges with old news

11. Establish and rely upon fall-back positions

12. Enigmas have no solution

13. Alice in Wonderland Logic

14. Demand complete solutions

15. Fit the facts to alternate conclusions

16. Vanish evidence and witnesses

17. Change the subject

18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad

19. Ignore facts, demand impossible proofs

20. False evidence

21. Call a Grand Jury, Special Prosecutor

22. Manufacture a new truth

23. Create bigger distractions

24. Silence critics

25. Vanish

Eight Traits of The Disinformationalist

1. Avoidance

2. Selectivity

3. Coincidental

4. Teamwork

5. Anti-conspiratorial

6. Artificial Emotions

7. Inconsistent

8. Newly Discovered: Time Constant

dys

Wow.......outlawjournalism.com?
    Is this your Bible Dys......your authority?
    No wonder you cant follow the Bible correctly!