Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Documentary: The Corporation Nation

Electrum
    Thanks

Documentary: The Corporation Nation

Very eye opening and interesting doc on the exposing the true corporate nature of our government and the real assets and revenues that they take in. Exposes the differences between the commonly disclosed budget and the deficit(strictly from tax revenue) and the CAFR(comprehensive annual finance report) which would/should list real revenue of the United States Corporations(185,000 of them)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkfMuvVuETQ

Electrum
    Thanks

Re: Documentary: The Corporation Nation

The Corporation Nation is the United States of America, U.S. Incorporated.

The United States is comprised of over 185,000 incorporated state, county, city, town, municipality, district, councils, school district, pension fund, enterprise operation, lottery, alcohol monopoly, and many other private and for-profit corporations, which have mistakenly been called our “representative government”.

The hidden wealth and investment totals for all of these “collective” 185,000 corporations (governments), when added together, equate to well over 100 trillion dollars, over 26 trillion in just pension fund investment assets.

A trillion dollars is a million million.

With these investments, the government owns controlling ownership interest in all Fortune 500 companies, most major domestic and international companies, and most of everything you see around you. Malls, mini-malls, strip-malls, golf courses, movie theaters, etc…

Federal lands include about 87% of all state land, 97% of Utah land, 95% of Nevada, etc…

This is all easily verifiable by looking at the general accounting system of government, as required by federal law, called the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report, or CAFR.

“The Corporation Nation” documentary proves all of this without a shadow of a doubt.

It is free, it will never be for sale, and needs to be seen by all Americans.

Within this documentary is the governments own admission of corporate governance and fascism. It will not only astound you, but it will also answer just about every question you ever had with regards to the question of why…

…why is every law and every bill passed in the legislature unconstitutional?

…why has the government deregulated all industries and allowed monopolies and corporate tyranny?

…why can banks charge as much interest as they want, despite state laws against usury?

…why was the “Obama-Care” health car bill passed, and who really profits from it?

…why is our infrastructure and land being sold off to private and foreign corporations?

All of these questions will be stunningly clear once you have watched this movie. And with the information you will now possess, you will never again be left to wonder why anything happens in government…

Because you will see first hand that government owns the corporations that it regulates through stock investment.

Government votes for each corporation’s board of directors.

Government votes on whether each company should merge with or acquire other corporations.

Government is the corporations, by controlling stock ownership.

Please watch The Corporation Nation, pass it on, download the film, make copies, and pass them out to everyone you can. For this is the only issue any of us should be focused on…

For this is the root of corporate fascism in America.

-Clint Richardson-

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Tag for later
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Holy underwear the first 7 minutes is abosolutely explosive

There is David Walker getting skinned alive by the author

The man is litterally tounge tied and when he understands who he is facing ( an informed person) he quickly exits

I knew David Walker was full of shit but this absolutely clinched it for me.

You have nobody is the Halls of Power that represents you and the quicker you realize that the better.

It also Doesnt help that Mr Walker is a CFR member

T
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,833 Times in 999 Posts

This is definitely a MUST VIEW video.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they found it."

Platinum
    Thanks

dys

edit to add: for anyone reading this thread for the first time, the video does NOT quote the GAO as a relevant authority. The video actually exposes the GAO.
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dys
    I'd like to caution everyone to be especially suspicious of the GAO, they are one of the most corrupt organizations in the federal government (and that is saying a lot). As such, I'm also naturally suspicious of any video that quotes the GAO as a relevant authority on anything. Anyone that quotes the GAO as a reputable source is either ignorant or countintel (probably the latter). I've seen this tactic many times before and it never leads to anything good.

dys
    dys, just watch the video before you judge its merit. The length and breadth of its indictment of broad scale corruption is huge and cannot be distilled into a single sentence.

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Santa
    Quote Originally Posted by dys
    I'd like to caution everyone to be especially suspicious of the GAO, they are one of the most corrupt organizations in the federal government (and that is saying a lot). As such, I'm also naturally suspicious of any video that quotes the GAO as a relevant authority on anything. Anyone that quotes the GAO as a reputable source is either ignorant or countintel (probably the latter). I've seen this tactic many times before and it never leads to anything good.

dys
    dys, just watch the video before you judge its merit. The length and breadth of its indictment of broad scale corruption is huge and cannot be distilled into a single sentence.
    Ok, I'll give it a shot when I have the time. I only made it to the GAO quote, to be honest.

dys
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Over 600 mb to download...its big alright

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks

Fair enough... the video is huge, but it breaks down the system of government/corporation like nothing I've
    seen before. In fact, the video indicts the Comptroller General of the GAO as the treasonous scum he is.

There is simply no separation between international/national/state and even local corporate government anymore.
    It's all right there in the records and the combined profits and assets of this corporate government web are stupendous.

"Government IS the Corporations and Corporations ARE the government." That's not a left/right wing fantasy. It's the truth of the matter, but
    when it's written in such a simplistic manner it sounds like a quaint notion... until you see the numbers.

The numbers are just staggering. Not just the profits being reaped at our( public taxpayers expense), but the shareholdings of the Fortune 500 and way beyond.