Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mob robbers hit convenience stores in St. Paul.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Re: Mob robbers hit convenience stores in St. Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOB
    The cop at the end of the video says" We don't want people to try and stop it, we want them to be a witness to shoplifting not an assault victim".

Maybe if people tried to stop it there might be less of it.

Notice the little old lady armed with nothing more then a handbag take on the jewel thieves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Exnc5sRrEw

Also see how she runs from across the road to bash these crooks...

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Electrum
    Thanks

This is why I conceal carry. I work in a bad part of town full of blacks and Mexicans so I always carry and have 2 extra mags on me and another 4 in the car.
    &quot;GIM2 is for bitches and snitches.&quot;<br /><br />Mr. Rebates 3% eBay Cashback&nbsp; If you buy a bunch off eBay signup for 3% additional cashback through Mr. Rebates.&nbsp; Also up to 15% cashback at other major websites.

Silver
    Thanks

What's funny about this is I call on this particular Holiday Station as part of my job and it isn't in a residential area.
    This station is on the outskirts of downtown St. Paul and is close to the St Paul airport.
    I don't know where these 50 kids came from or where they ran off to.
    The police must have been blind if they couldn't find 50 kids in a commercial area like that. :conf:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,008 Times in 1,247 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mick silver
    when we see alot of kids coming to are store we stop them at the door an just a few at one time can come in ... it just the way it is
    That is basically SOP around where I live.
    I guess it's very bad right when school lets out for the day.
    Just a few at a time, leave the backpacks by the door.

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta99
    This is why I conceal carry. I work in a bad part of town full of blacks and Mexicans so I always carry and have 2 extra mags on me and another 4 in the car.
    That's good; how does this stop kids, or even adults, from stealing from your store?
    It doesn't.

Platinum
    Thanks

Race war is peace
    Freedom of association is slavery
    Diversity is strength

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

If the items make it to the stores or warehouse.

https://twitter.com/johnschreiber/st...70722271760384
    Keep hearing of train burglaries in LA on the scanner so went to #LincolnHeights to see it all. And… there’s looted packages as far as the eye can see. Amazon packages, @UPS
    boxes, unused Covid tests, fishing lures, epi pens. Cargo containers left busted open on trains. @CBSLA...

As you can see, trains frequently slow or stop in this area as they get worked into the
    @UnionPacific
    Intermodal facility near Downtown LA. The thieves use this opportunity to break open containers and take what’s inside. I’d say every 4th or 5th rail car had opened containers.

Jan 13, 2022

They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

I expect Gavin's handlers were not pleased he used 'like a third world country' in a negative way.

He was more triggered by his 'mistake' at the time for using the word 'gangs' though.

latimes.com: ‘Like a Third World country’: Gov. Newsom decries rail thefts amid push to beef up enforcement
    JAN. 20, 2022
    Last week’s thefts raised questions about how a key element of the supply chain could be so vulnerable. On Thursday, Gov. Gavin Newsom showed up to express his own confusion and outrage, even helping cleanup workers bag trash at the rail yard in Lincoln Heights.

“The images looked like a Third World country,” Newsom told reporters. “What you saw here in the last week is just not acceptable...

“Union Pacific from Yuma, Ariz., to L.A. has six people patrolling,”...

Union Pacific officials said they have been working with the LAPD, California Highway Patrol and the L.A. County Sheriff’s Department to combat the thefts. The company also deployed drones and is erecting fencing...

Robert Vega, who lives nearby, said the thefts started about seven months ago as the police presence ebbed. On Friday nights, he said, he regularly saw thieves prying open the hulking containers with tools to cut metal.

“You could see sparks flying,” he said. “I can come out at night and there are trucks loading up. It’s insane.”
    breitbart.com: Gavin Newsom Apologizes for Using ‘Gangs’ to Describe Rail Thieves
    “This is not one-off. This is organized theft. These are organized gangs of people,” Newsom says, then apologizes for saying “gangs,” says wasn’t “pejorative”
    cracknewz.com: El Salvador’s President Looks At Crumbling U.S. Cities, Wonders If There Is A ‘Deliberate Plan’ To Destroy America
    On social media, El Salvador President Nayib Bukele mourned the state of American cities.

“Is there a deliberate plan to destroy the United States from within?” Bukele tweeted on Monday. “Why are the authorities and some of the media not even commenting on this things? Why are they letting their beautiful cities rot?”
    https://t.co/whGKTEKN1J
    — Nayib Bukele (@nayibbukele) January 31, 2022

The Latin American politician — who recently gained international attention for making Bitcoin an official currency in his country — was reacting to an article from The New York Post, which detailed the closure of a Rite Aid in New York City due to “incessant shoplifting.”

“Back in my Rite Aid and there’s nothing to steal because this Rite Aid, like so many other Rite Aids, is closing down because everyone stole everything,” comedian Michael Rapaport explained in a video posted to his Instagram account. “And the workers here don’t know if they’re getting jobs. Congratulations, losers.”

Bukele’s sentiments are also confirmed by Goldman Sachs chief executive David Solomon, who warned at a Financial Times conference last year that New York City may cease to be a financial hub if it does not end the policies causing its decline. He explained that “New York has to be aware that there are good choices, and it’s got to keep itself attractive” — especially with respect to “taxes” and “cost of living.”

Solomon said that no city is guaranteed “a permanent place in the world,” referring to Detroit losing its status as the capital of the automobile industry.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Platinum
    Thanks

Why I hate ChiComs, Chinese and East Asians more than nig nogs. Chicoms are more racist than blacks, in so far as to hate white Caucasians and know that blacks are evil for China, and want blacks to rule over white Caucasians.

I have yet to meet a Chinese online on twitter or in the forums that don't hate white Caucasians, and when I mean hate, ChiComs don't simply want the whites gone from China, ChiComs want anybody with white skin to be destroyed and life miserable.

Yet to find a Chinese who is not into blaming whitey.

When I think of black crimes, I am reminded that is the normal the ChiComs want with whites being powerless and victimized.

Jews side with the 'British Royals', who want to control blacks to ZOG ends. To destroy the family, make men weak, etc. China wants a worse than South Africa, rule by nigs. and when nigs commit crimes, China wants every white Caucasian daily violated by nigs, while the Chinese smile and have "revenge".