Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Anti-Muslim Nonsense.

Thanks

The Anti-Muslim Nonsense.

A fellow forum member posted this article as an example of how bad Muslims are.

http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/...onths-of-2013/

I have always claimed that these blogs are run by jews because they are beneficial for the jewish state. Unfortunately many people consider them a legitimate source.

Here is the a comment made by the admin under the article.

"The Nazi’s of the world are the Muslims, who were the true orchestraters of the holocaust. And Islam has been worse than Nazism since Mohammed fabricated the religion for his invasions and wars. You people suffer from a serious bout of mental illness. The illness of Islam which makes you subhuman, – an evil, deranged animal, incapable of thinking and behaving normal in the world."

So there you have it, its is run by Jews who believe the official story about 911 and the physical impossibility the holocaust.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Norweger For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (24th February 2014)

Thanks

Re: The Anti-Muslim Nonsense.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

About

We are a group of volunteers who aim to educated the world about the reality of the dangerous and totalitarian fascist ideology of Islam – the greatest threat to the West since the endless wars and invasions of the medieval times. We re-publishing content, trends, statistics, videos and news on the imminent Islamification of the West. Our blog include volunteers and guest contributors from around the world, both Muslim and non-Muslim, who provide their feedback and input on the issue. Remember: if you support and defend a brutal and barbaric fascist ideology that targets minorities under the guise of a false religion – you enable and empower it. There are no excuses for supporting the brutality of Islam.
    Probably jews behind it...yes.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (24th February 2014),Tumbleweed (24th February 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

An enemy of our enemy isn't always our friend.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

horseshoe3 (24th February 2014),Stop Making Cents (25th February 2014),Tumbleweed (24th February 2014),Twisted Titan (26th February 2014),willie pete (24th February 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

The average scary Arab/Mooozlem on the street, cabbies & shoe shine boys, knew on the day of 9/11/01 who did it.

Jews, Israel and America

By THOMAS L. FRIEDMAN
    http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/misc/spacer.gif
    Published: October 24, 2004

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/dropcap/i.gif was speaking the other day with Scott Pelley of CBS News's "60 Minutes" about the mood in Iraq. He had just returned from filming a piece there and he told me something disturbing. Scott had gone around and asked Iraqis on the streets what they called American troops - wondering if they had nicknames for us in the way we used to call the Nazis "Krauts" or the Vietcong "Charlie." And what did he find? "Many Iraqis have so much distrust for U.S. forces we found they've come up with a nickname for our troops," Scott said. "They call American soldiers 'The Jews,' as in, 'Don't go down that street, the Jews set up a roadblock.' "
    http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/24/op...dman.html?_r=1

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

collector (28th June 2014),mick silver (25th February 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Both Jews and Muslims are the enemies of of christians but most Christians are to brainwashed and dumbed down to realize it.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Awoke (25th February 2014),Hermie (23rd March 2014),horseshoe3 (24th February 2014),optionT (25th February 2014),Spectrism (25th February 2014),Twisted Titan (26th February 2014)

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Both Jews and Muslims are the enemies of of christians but most Christians are to brainwashed and dumbed down to realize it.
    Whenever any of my neocon friends or relatives tells me that we must fight the scary Muslims because they want to take over the world, I put it too them this way:

"Yes, the Muslims are an anti-Christian cult. But so are the Jews. And it wasn't the Muslims who plotted to murder Jesus because he was a threat to their economic and political power. It's not the Muslims who destroy anyone in American politics who is a threat to their economic and political power. And it wasn't the Muslims who have done the same in every western nation of any consequence from then to now."

Most of them go out of their way to avoid talking politics with me after that.
    I'm not saying forget what you lost.
    I suppose there's a purpose in pain.
    What we make of ourselves has a cost,
    and it's paid every time we take hold of the reins.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to horseshoe3 For This Useful Post:

Norweger (25th February 2014),Twisted Titan (26th February 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    I don't like any of them really. Christians are the cornerstone of human civilization though, so I'll side with the Christians even though I think they are nuts. I don't like most fellow atheists either since they end up subscribing to the religion of Statism and Establishment Science (Global Warming and Big Bang idiots.)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

We betrayed the Arabs in WWII by giving Palestine to the Zionist invaders, remember that the Zionists were supposed to have a "state" in Palestine and not the whole land of Palestine......they want to change their name from "the state of Israel" to "the country of Israel", but as long as there is one single Palestinian in that area it will only be "the state of Israel" located in Palestine.

V
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    I don't like any of them really. Christians are the cornerstone of human civilization though, so I'll side with the Christians even though I think they are nuts. I don't like most fellow atheists either since they end up subscribing to the religion of Statism and Establishment Science (Global Warming and Big Bang idiots.)
    The ancient Egyptians, Greek,Romans and Vikings were not Christians. If anything Christianity had a negative influence on their civilization (Roman and Viking)... I don't think atheists are more prone to accept manmade global warming and Big Bang religion than others. Certainly the Big Bang notion of the Universe being created out of nothing, could tie in nicely with a religion...
    Last edited by Neuro; 25th February 2014 at 01:57 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (25th February 2014),woodman (9th March 2014)