Thread: 'Booty' Is Given The Boot From The Bible.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

'Booty' Is Given The Boot From The Bible.

Two important points, the word "holocaust" is now only for "Jews" and Mary is no longer a virgin.........I am not into the Bible.......but.......HOW DARE THEY CHANGE THE BIBLE............ what is should be till the end of time....also, the Pope has forgiven the "Jews" for killing Jesus.
    ================================================== =======

Revised Bible Set For Release March 9

POSTED: Wednesday, March 2, 2011
    UPDATED: 10:53 am EST March 2, 2011

Catholic bishops have kicked the "booty" out of the Bible.

The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops has ordered up a new translation of the Bible, one it says is more accurate, more accessible and more poetic.

SURVEY: Do You Agree With The Changes In The New American Bible?

"Booty" will be replaced by the "spoils" of war when the newest edition of the New American Bible, the English-language Catholic Bible, comes out on Ash Wednesday, March 9.

Fifty scholars and translators, linguistics experts, theologians and five bishops spent 17 years on the project.

The New American Bible is used by U.S. bishops for prayer and study.

Other changes include:

•The word "holocaust" has been replaced by "burnt offering"

Proverbs 31:10, the ode to "The Ideal Wife," is now a "Poem on the Woman of Worth." "Women will like this: being measured by their own accomplishments, not in terms of a husband's perspective," said Mary Elizabeth Sperry of the Bishops Conference.

Among the most controversial changes is in a passage many Christians believe foreshadows the coming of Christ and his birth to the Virgin Mary.

•The 1970 version of Isaiah 7:14 said "the virgin shall be with child, and bear a son, and shall name him Immanuel."
    •The 2011 text refers to "the young woman" instead. It elaborates that the original Hebrew word, "almah," may, or may not, signify a virgin.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/27052030/detail.html
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

Re: 'Booty' Is Given The Boot From The Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponce
    Two important points, the word "holocaust" is now only for "Jews" and Mary is no longer a virgin.........I am not into the Bible.......but.......HOW DARE THEY CHANGE THE BIBLE............ what is should be till the end of time....also, the Pope has forgiven the "Jews" for killing Jesus.
    ================================================== =======

Revised Bible Set For Release March 9

POSTED: Wednesday, March 2, 2011
    UPDATED: 10:53 am EST March 2, 2011

Catholic bishops have kicked the "booty" out of the Bible.

The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops has ordered up a new translation of the Bible, one it says is more accurate, more accessible and more poetic.

SURVEY: Do You Agree With The Changes In The New American Bible?

"Booty" will be replaced by the "spoils" of war when the newest edition of the New American Bible, the English-language Catholic Bible, comes out on Ash Wednesday, March 9.

Fifty scholars and translators, linguistics experts, theologians and five bishops spent 17 years on the project.

The New American Bible is used by U.S. bishops for prayer and study.

Other changes include:

•The word "holocaust" has been replaced by "burnt offering"

Proverbs 31:10, the ode to "The Ideal Wife," is now a "Poem on the Woman of Worth." "Women will like this: being measured by their own accomplishments, not in terms of a husband's perspective," said Mary Elizabeth Sperry of the Bishops Conference.

Among the most controversial changes is in a passage many Christians believe foreshadows the coming of Christ and his birth to the Virgin Mary.

•The 1970 version of Isaiah 7:14 said "the virgin shall be with child, and bear a son, and shall name him Immanuel."
    •The 2011 text refers to "the young woman" instead. It elaborates that the original Hebrew word, "almah," may, or may not, signify a virgin.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/27052030/detail.html
    i thought changing the word of god got you an express ticket to hell?

Gold
    Thanks

Just another reason not to really buy into any of it.

deme queso para el payaso

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

Grand Master......that's not either here or there.......to me the Bible is a real book BUT ONLY as a history book, and the same for Jesus, he might have been a real and good man that was made into a God by the people and not because he was really the son of God.......................what I posted was from the point of view of a true believer.

I can see the hands of the "holy" ones of "Jews" in all this.........specially with the word "holocaust".
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

Platinum
    Thanks

nothing new here

there are 150 Satanic, blasphemous "translations" into English
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/index.php?topic=1248.msg13086#msg13086

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Maybe it should be called "The Goyim Bible"
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation