Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: End Game - Would US Police/Troops Fire Upon US Citizens?

Thanks
    End Game - Would US Police/Troops Fire Upon US Citizens?

Yes. Police already do on a daily basis. The troops are being trained over seas to do just this. The way things are increasingly polarized over here, I can see this happening no problem. Call me cynical but the military is composed of volunteers, volunteers who have agreed to go to other countries and murder people they don't know and who have never done anything to harm them. I don't count ignorance as an excuse, they will do the same here when it comes time. You may see more dissent among the ranks, but the majority of the rank and file will follow orders. When the time comes the propaganda, combined with a FF or not, will be so thick that they will readily kill targeted Americans civilians. Just as an Iraqi civilian, Afghan civilian, Pakistan civilian, Libyan civilian, etc.
    Take it easy on me guys, I'm a victim of Holocaust related melancholy.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,833 Times in 999 Posts
    Combat troops are trained, no, I should say they're brainwashed into becoming mentally detached from the task at hand. It's what they do. Regardless of nationality or creed.

For thousands of years psychological methods have been tried and tested to overcome the moral ethos of young men in combat situations. This has been studied and perfected perhaps more than any other line of group mind control.

And what exactly is the ideological distinction between local paramilitary police forces who are already known to be able to fire on their own neighbors and US military personnel, that is, aside from wishful thinking?

There are many examples throughout history of soldiers killing fellow citizens. The Civil War in its entirety was no less than soldiers killing the fuck out of their own fellow citizens.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts
    You folks are missing some of the nuances of the question.

American soldiers will not fire on fellow citizens. They will, however, shoot terrorists or threats to their own personal defense.

The trick that the controllers use is to position the combatants in such a way (like Jerry Springer) that all they know about the faces across from them is that they are enemies who want to kill them. The proper setting of the stage will always be accomplished if they are to succeed. Create enemies, cause a distraction incident, spark the fire and feed the flames.

Once blood is spilled, the rage for vengeance will feed on itself. Meanwhile, the fat banksters are secure in their towers counting their money, selling weapons to both sides.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts
    if anyone thinks for a second they will not fire on you , your already dead . hell there killing American all around there world under the name of being a terrorists . just wait till full lock down happens . time is near my friends ... the few that controll the world are waiting for this just to thin the herd
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts
    Returning vets will be with us "We The People" and I am pretty sure that they will be able to convince those still in the service to also be with us.

At this time you even have some cops defending the Wall Street people and gathering evidence of wrong doing by their fellow men........when the guns comes out the fighting will start.....all that we need is a spark.

First post of the day..........good morning to one and all.
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

Great Value Carrots willie pete's Avatar
    Thanks
    ...it's aleady happened, and it happened a long time ago.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings
    If you don't think to good, don't think too much

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Like I said before......the troops will be on the side of "We The People" movement.
    ================================================== ====

'The Marines are Coming to PROTECT the Protestors'

October 1, 2011 - TAMPA, FL - The Occupy Wall Street movement may have just received an unexpected surprise – United States Army and Marine troops are reportedly on their way to various protest locations to support the movement and to protect the protesters.

Army serviceman Ward Reilly posted the following on Facebook:

“I'm heading up there tonight in my dress blues. So far, 15 of my fellow marine buddies are meeting me there, also in Uniform.

I want to send the following message to Wall St and Congress:

I didn't fight for Wall St. I fought for America. Now it's Congress' turn.

My true hope, though, is that we Veterans can act as first line of defense between the police and the protester. If they want to get to some protesters so they can mace them, they will have to get through the Fucking Marine Corps first. Let's see a cop mace a bunch of decorated war vets.

I apologize now for typos and errors. Typing this on iPhone whilst heading to NYC. We can organize once we're there. That's what we do best.If you see someone in uniform, gather together.

A formation will be held tonight at 10PM.

We all took an oath to uphold, protect and defend the constitution of this country. That's what we will be doing.

Hope to see you there!!”

Reilly added, “Please note...this is from another veteran, NOT ME. (I was Army, he's a Marine)...and I am on my way to DC, not NYC. :>) ....but this is fantastic, and he's not a VFP guy....just a soldier that is outraged by what we have become in this country, as it should be.

http://www.in5d.com/occupy-wall-stre...rotestors.html

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts
    Lets rephrase the question shall we

will the members of the bacon brigade continue to follow the orders of the authority from whom their benefits,compensation,protections.and powers are derived?

Think about it.
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    NO........we are able to think on our own on what is right and what is wrong, no everyone obeys the orders of the Zionist.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts
    Thinking is the hardest work their is.........that is why so few engage in it.

H Ford
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.