Thread: Richard Koshimizu

DMac

Richard Koshimizu

I did a search earlier on Mount Fuji and ran into a name I think I've seen before, Richard Koshimizu. Richard is Japanese and falls in line with a lot of stuff that is discussed here - zion as the invisible hand guiding the world wars, 911 et al.

He's been labeled a holocaust denier for digging into the facts of deaths and such.

He seems to be convinced the 'bad guys' are trying to cause Mount Fuji to erupt:

(His English doesn't seem so great and I'm using a translator to view his other stuff)

Look at this clear evidence of ARTIFICIAL QUAKES

3-11 Seismic terror : Look at this clear evidence of ARTIFICIAL QUAKES in Japan.

Point A,B,C and D are the actual hypocenter of the current earthquakes. The mountain surrounded by 4 points is Mt. Fuji. The mastermind is indeed trying to let Mt. Fuji get errupted. How crazy are they?

David Rockefeller and his CFR clans are the real enemies to human speciies. They have already murdered more than 20,000 Japanese with TSUNAMI and are still trying to materialize the world of 2012 movie.

Please spread this info. as much as possible in order to stop those fanatics. We will never forgive them. We will not.

Richard Koshimizu from Tokyo

[img height=500 width=600]http://userdisk.webry.biglobe.ne.jp/008/181/20/N000/000/003/130042009684116311295.png[/img]

Some initial googling led me to Rodin making a post about him on the Icke forums, no responses to him:
    http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=101692

So I am curious if any of you are familiar with him.

This is his blog, http://richardkoshimizu.at.webry.info/, if you download Google Chrome it will translate pages for you (I have it for that purpose only)

His forum looks like it was overrun with threats and such for daring to call out the chosen ones:
    http://rickoshimizu.proboards.com/in...?board=general

Thanks

Re: Richard Koshimizu

DMac, thanks for all your good threads, I wanted to contribute to lots of them but been busy.

Are you asking about Rodin, he is a member here, our brother, banned by skyvike for no reason,
    when he rejoined assholes pointed him out and he got banned right away again, outrageous bans,
    one of the most knowledgeable and student of the masons and occult, this explains why he was
    banned, he was involved in the Fred Nuke thread on gim, he was posting on agora for a while.
    He joined stating we have responsibilities, on pravda he told me a story how shills took over
    davidicke forums and he was directly involved in helping remove them, kind of like our story.
    Rodin has his own forum and information too, on silver and trading as well.

DMac, good thread, very important, 23 threads no responses.

DMac, you among most know some history, it is very relevant here.
    How to destroy the planet with nobody suspecting it, the Occult knows how,
    they know history and corrupt it.

They like to corrupt Plato, the discussion and allegories are the education.
    They talk about Atlantis and Aliens and corrupt him and never teach real history.

1600 BC and 1200 BC earth changing events took place, the redwoods of California recorded this.

If a similar earth changing event takes place today there would be mass warfare and starvation.

Just as in the past.

The Dorians were expelled for lack of resources, great wealth vanished, a dark age ruled,
    mass warfare ensued, the Iliad is history, legend and mythology on these events, mass
    raiding in the Med, warfare, Hitites, Syrians, Lydians, Egyptians recorded parts of these
    events. War for the Hellespont for control of the Med, same reasons as the Spartans and
    Athenians battling, it was all for control of the seas and Hellespont, checking abusive Empire.

Thera blew and destroyed the rulers of the Med, based in Crete, the Minoans,
    not a shot was fired and power changed to the Mycaeneans. That was about
    1500 BC, about 1200 BC something else happened as well. The entire region
    was in turmoil , war, competition for resources, the Jews end up fighting the
    Philistines who were Dorian Greeks, taking their land, the OT covers this,
    they were invaders. The Dorians left and came back to Pylos, raided.

These are legends and mythology and they correspond to ancient history, modern history,
    foreign 3rd party accounts, and archeology.

If there was an Atlantis it was destroyed by Thera getting blown into the sky.

Even Biblical events correspond to this, invasion, war, expulsions, limited resources.

Whole cities on the coasts were washed away.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ni_Landsat.jpg

" Magnitude

Recent research by a team of international scientists in 2006 revealed that the Santorini event was much larger than the original estimate of 39 km3 (9.4 cu mi) of Dense-Rock Equivalent (DRE), or total volume of material erupted from the volcano, that was published in 1991.[1] With an estimated DRE in excess of 60 km3 (14 cu mi),[1][5] the volume of ejecta was approximately 100 km3 (24 cu mi),[12] placing the Volcanic Explosivity Index of the Thera eruption at 6 or 7. This was up to four times what was thrown into the stratosphere by Krakatoa in 1883, a well-recorded event. The Thera volcanic events and subsequent ashfall probably sterilized the island, as occurred on Krakatoa. Only the Mount Tambora volcanic eruption of 1815, Lake Taupo's Hatepe eruption around 180, and perhaps the Baekdu Mountain eruption around 970 released more material into the atmosphere during historic times.[3][4] "

An incredible book , all sourced, for historians, connecting the dots, and for the novice.
    Advanced material is in this book.

The rise of the Dorians

Ivor Gray Nixon
    Praeger, 1968 - History - 170 pages
    http://books.google.com/books?id=FU0..._cloud_r&cad=6

The criminals at the top know, if they cause an event as in the past, the whole planet will starve.
    You don't need to nuke the planet to kill everyone. Population control is their main goal, population
    destruction through an earth changing event, they would get away with it.
    LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Thanks

The above is just some quick rambling, I am not going to edit it.

The Nixon book covers it all, earth changing event and what happened.
    Directly related to this OP.

I gave you good history that was so significant it is a part of us to this day,
    leads on all of it, minor volcanic eruptions can effect the planets food supply.

We are going to be the next atlantis and reduced to subserviance by design.

The occult writers like Wells and Huxley, directly employed by the occult,
    wrote about our future.

You can find the movie, " things to come " online, have a look at a list of books by HG Wells.

They have already reduced us to less than men and human.

Have a look at HG Wells titles and works.
    http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/sear...loads&query=30

Things To Come
    1:32:51 - 2 years ago
    H. G. Wells shows you the future as planned by the masonic conspiracy that rules the world

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5298541267699#

LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

DMac

You're welcome, MAGNES.

I wasn't asking about Rodin though, oddly enough, when I first started lurking on GIM some years back his posts were some of the most memorable as I was a fan of Rodin (the artist) at the time so it was an easy connection in my brain. I've not forgotten who he is over these years.

I'm curious if anyone has more info on Richard Koshimizu...there isn't a lot of conjecture on the net that the bad guys want to set off Mount Fuji, which he seems to be nearly certain is a goal of theirs. The theory ties in with what you are writing about, that much is certain.

I am aware of the ancient Minoans, they were very advanced for their time. Wiped from the map, so to speak.

I will have to pick up a copy of The rise of the Dorians. Thanks for the recommendation.

Thanks

[img width=600 height=816]http://i56.tinypic.com/2ppna89.jpg[/img]

Juri Lina

Under the Sign of the Scorpion: The Rise and Fall of the Soviet Empire

Stunning information about the secret role of the freemasons in international politics, about the bloody upheavals in France in 1789 and in Russia in 1917.

http://www.whale.to/b/lina_h.html

Last discussion Rodin and I had about Masons and the Occult was 3
    years ago and he was reading this book and commenting on it .

Your title to this OP if it was more sensational more people would read it.
    We know they have the technology to do this, even the gov admitted this.
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

I read his website a long time ago. Seems he is right about a lot of things,

http://www15.ocn.ne.jp/~oyakodon/new...yasensou.e.htm

Great Value Chinese Military Shovel TheNocturnalEgyptian's Avatar
    Thanks

A nuclear reactor in Niigata city was the exact epicenter of two 6.8 earthquakes on July 16, 2007.
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness; I love only that which they defend."- J.R.R. Tolkien