Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: U.S. & Europe attacking Gaddafi to Secure Libya's Oil...

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

U.S. & Europe attacking Gaddafi to Secure Libya's Oil...

Britain, the U.S., France, Canada and Italy were all launching strikes tonight according to U.S.

Tonight, British forces are in action over Libya. They are part of an international coalition that has come together to enforce the will of the United Nations and to support the Libyan people.
    'We have all seen the appalling brutality that Colonel Gaddafi has meted out against his own people. And far from introducing the ceasefire he spoke about, he has actually stepped up the attacks and the brutality that we can all see...

White House appears to be preparing for a second option: the country’s virtual partition, which would allow the Western-supported National Transitional Council to become the de facto government of Libya’s oil-rich eastern territory...

PRODUCTION OPEC member Libya produces 1.6 million barrels of oil per day. It is the 17th-largest producer in the world, the third-largest producer in Africa and holds the continent's largest crude oil reserves....

Over 85 percent of its crude exports go to Europe...

Trade and Italian government sources said on Tuesday oil flows from Libyan ports were disrupted by a lack of communications...

The Gulf state supplies around 10 percent of the world's oil and also holds most of the world's spare capacity at around 3-4 million barrels a day. It is the only producer able to respond quickly with large volumes of oil to compensate for a serious outage...

The U.S., British and French governments don’t care about freedom, democracy or the use of violence. They have employed limitless violence for centuries against the people of the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America who suffered the scourge of colonialism and foreign occupation. The interests of the imperialists are exclusively predatory...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...2?pageNumber=2

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ceasefire.html

http://pslweb.org/liberationnews/new...-declares.html

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

Re: U.S. & Europe attacking Gaddafi to Secure Libya's Oil...

I can only wonder how many civilians will die because of the greed of man.
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

Thanks
    Thanked 2,367 Times in 1,125 Posts

I'm trying to factor this 'grab for oil resources' into the geopolitical scenarios I am reading. Something is very much amiss in this Libya story--maybe it's the fault of the mainstream media, or maybe it is a much larger move by the NWO powers.

I'm not quite clear on who's supporting Kadhafi, and who's opposing him. I have read accounts that Israel is supplying him with African mercenaries that they have hired (and probably trained and work closely with in other African countries), and they are making a huge profit from this deal with Kadhafi.

But Israel is supposed to be an ally of the US. So why is Israel doing this, and the US is trying to bash Kadhafi's regime into the dustbowl of history?

Hatha
    Cosmic justice is getting what you deserve.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hatha Sunahara
    I'm trying to factor this 'grab for oil resources' into the geopolitical scenarios I am reading. Something is very much amiss in this Libya story--maybe it's the fault of the mainstream media, or maybe it is a much larger move by the NWO powers.

I'm not quite clear on who's supporting Kadhafi, and who's opposing him. I have read accounts that Israel is supplying him with African mercenaries that they have hired (and probably trained and work closely with in other African countries), and they are making a huge profit from this deal with Kadhafi.

But Israel is supposed to be an ally of the US. So why is Israel doing this, and the US is trying to bash Kadhafi's regime into the dustbowl of history?

Hatha
    Hatha , you are well read and thinker, I read all your posts, your analysis is good.
    Me too on this, very confusing but, how about fund all sides , goad all sides, Libya is an artificial country, 3 tribes, it is a civil war, who armed the eastern tribe, Egypt, Israel, they get a response from Tripoli and that is used as an excuse, don't be surprised if the African mercenaries are being sold to both sides by Israel,
    Israel did crap like that in Yugoslavia too bringing in Jihadists. Israel also shows itself to be in control
    of Muslims and Africans through this behavior being able to pull off crimes like this.

Israel provides henchmen for Gaddafi, Black Child Soldiers
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-...hild-soldiers/
    LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MAGNES
    From Wayne Madsen, good links,
    Israel wants to exempt itself from prosecution for providing rebel child mercenary soldiers.

http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/

"# Israel supplied mercenaries to Qaddafi. Global CST, an Israeli firm, provided mercenaries from Chad. No wonder Israel's "other UN ambassador" -- Susan Rice -- sought an exemption for third parties in referral of Libya to International Criminal Court."

http://www.innercitypress.com/usun2merc030111.html

At UN, Rice Defends Libya Resolution's ICC Carve Out, Calls Mercenaries Small

By Matthew Russell Lee

UNITED NATIONS, March 1, updated -- The Obama administration's demand to exempt from the UN Security Council's referral of the situation in Libya to the International Criminal Court citizens of nations which are not members of the ICC was criticized Tuesday by Brazil and even Liechtenstein's Ambassador, then strangely defended by US Ambassador Susan Rice.
    LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Thanks

Thanks for the links XIMMY, this is the first I am seeing about the attacks,
    I did not think they would for some reason, I think the US even stated that.
    Whats the game here ? It goes way beyond oil.
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

This is not about oil. There is plenty of oil in many places.

This is about building the opposing forces for the final battle. You have to think out 20 moves in advance, in a good chess game.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MAGNES
    Thanks for the links XIMMY, this is the first I am seeing about the attacks,
    I did not think they would for some reason, I think the US even stated that.
    Whats the game here ? It goes way beyond oil.
    Like you guys said, there is some obscurity going on here... but I think the foundational issue is to secure oil to our European allies should SHTF... Insuring stability for production & military forces in Europe.

Who is behind this:

note Germany is staying away, and germany wants to end euro and replace with Deutschmark.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-11935973

neither is there support of Russia or China...

It is a purely Western phenomena

I found internet links of Israeli and British forces secretly supporting the rebels

and US initially supporting Qaddafi...

so I think this whole thing was planned

it is not a popular (commoner) uprising.

I read that we (Westerners) have failed to demonize Iran so they looked for another scapegoat...

so I suspect the reasons are the same as for originally going after Iran...

which themselves were/are vague...

It needs to be said, but somehow never is in the establishment US media, whether corporate or not-for-profit, that Iran historically is not an aggressive, expansive nation (can that be said with a straight face about our own country?). Though it is, by dint of its oil reserves and its population, one of the biggest and most powerful countries in the Middle East, Iran has not invaded another country since the 18th century, and there is no indication that it plans to invade any other country now.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Dem...100422-92.html

Makes me come back to the simple idea of profits from oil...

Oil companies may be angry that Banks are taking so much money from the world's workers, so they want their shares increased...

Our world knows no greater profit making monsters other than Banks and Oil... it is they who control government policies and the war machines...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,367 Times in 1,125 Posts

Maybe they are trying to get people used to the idea that we can intervene in any country we choose, and get the co-operation of the 'world community'. So, everyone who opposes us is opposed by the whole world. This would conveniently isolate any country we didn't like--or ones that Israel doesn't like, such as Iran, and if we attack them on any pretext or pretense, nobody will get too excited. Sort of like ratcheting up the temperature on the frogs swimming in the pot. And Israel is just using this as an opportunity to make money, and keep the goyim fighting with each other and too busy to watch what Israel is doing.

Soon, it will be an everyday event that 'a coalition led by the US' attacks some country who (falsely) provokes them. The Global Bully--the 'One World Government'. We should all be used to it, and desensitized pretty soon. The NWO is not coming any more. It's here. I'd very much like to know who the 'Grand Puppeteer' is.

Hatha

Cosmic justice is getting what you deserve.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hatha Sunahara
    I'd very much like to know who the 'Grand Puppeteer' is.
    Don't know who it is either, but I have an idea who is being groomed for the job in the future: