Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BitCoins

Thanks
    Thanked 7,795 Times in 5,002 Posts

Re: BitCoins

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    So what will 14.45 bitcoins get you?
    A nice house...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

madfranks (26th November 2017),Shami-Amourae (26th November 2017),TroyOz (26th November 2017)

Thanks

Just saw at the trollbox that the bitcoin network was valued at aprox. $175 Billion which is equal to the Market valuation of MasterCard.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post

I'd like to point out at I purchased these BitCoins @$6.80 per BitCoin. Last time I looked at the price a week ago, it was $3.60, so this should give you some perspective how fast the price is rising. As I post this message, a half a day after my purchase, BitCoins are @$8.02 (so I could sell now for a 18%+ profit) , so this shows you the relative volatility of the market, but the general trend is upwards.
    Depends on how many you still possess now in 2017.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Depends on how many you still possess now in 2017.

If I sold everything now I could buy a house in full here in Idaho.

I did lose a lot though due to panic sells, theft, and the BTC-e collapse.
    The fact is no one really knew what they were doing in the early days since this technology was new, so many of the early adopters made a ton of mistakes and lost a ton of money.

If that hadn't happen I'd have a few hundred Bitcoin instead, so I'd be a multi-millionaire.

So despite all my losses, I'm up dollarwise by a shit ton.

I think EOS is probably one of the best buys right now.
    It could become big like Etherium in a year or two.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

madfranks (27th November 2017)

Thanks

The fact is no one really knew what they were doing in the early days since this technology was new, so many of the early adopters made a ton of mistakes and lost a ton of money. If that hadn't happen I'd have a few hundred Bitcoin instead, so I'd be a multi-millionaire. So despite all my losses, I'm up dollarwise by a shit ton...

Well...this dated 2011 thread is evidence that you saw what most never did. You deserve an unreserved bravo Shami. Bravo!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Neuro (26th November 2017),Shami-Amourae (27th November 2017),woodman (26th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

The mission of the global elite is to have a government controlled by one state. 2. Create a global currency. Are we in the process of that transformation, is the NWO here?
    People are getting comfortable with their money floating in cyberspace. Is the NWO future almost here?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

The fact is no one really knew what they were doing in the early days since this technology was new, so many of the early adopters made a ton of mistakes and lost a ton of money.

If that hadn't happen I'd have a few hundred Bitcoin instead, so I'd be a multi-millionaire.

So despite all my losses, I'm up dollarwise by a shit ton.

I think EOS is probably one of the best buys right now.
    It could become big like Etherium in a year or two.
    You do know that btc-e has risen like www.wex.nz? So you only need the e-mail you used before to log in and you would get now around 85% of the coins you had deposited at btc-e... In other words you get around 63% of your previous holdings in coins and around 37% in tokens representing the coins you had at btc-e, those tokens are traded at a percentage at wex.nz (usually 50-70% of the coin value).

Thanks

I do think that the crypto market has reached or is very close to the peak now, the sentiments, the irrational exuberance, the comments that I see on places like wex.nz and the overall crypto media, is what I have seen in previous mania phases I have participated or observed. "It's a new paradigm! The old rules of economy doesn't apply here! Everyone that goes in now is going to be rich beyond dreams in 3-5 years. Bitcoin is going to be half a million dollars in 3 years. . People are whining about LTC (litecoin), not moving at all, while the truth is that it has gone from $3.5 to $85 in 6 months, or about 2500%. Bitcoin was $300 only a year or so ago, now it is close to $10,000, around 3000%.

We are reaching the end of the mania phase. My play right now is bitcoin cash (BCH), main reason is that it has gone up when BTC has gone down, and I believe that is what is going to happen now as well as the mania phase implodes, initially at least. The engine of the entire crypto market is of course bitcoin with around 50% of market capitalization. I wouldn't be surprised to see bitcoin going down towards $1000, with many alts getting an even bigger haircut or disappearing altogether, within the next 1-2 years, and then a recovery, painfully slow initially will start in earnest.

Sure it is entirely possible that btc in a couple of days will peak at $20,000 or beyond, it is within the realm of possibility in the mania phase.

Thanks

Exchange your tulip bulbs for a HOUSE Shami!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (27th November 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post

I wouldn't be surprised to see bitcoin going down towards $1000, with many alts getting an even bigger haircut or disappearing altogether, within the next 1-2 years, and then a recovery, painfully slow initially will start in earnest. Sure it is entirely possible that btc in a couple of days will peak at $20,000 or beyond, it is within the realm of possibility in the mania phase.

Soon a bitcoin won't buy one real tulip. Thirty cents each.

soon

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Dogman (27th November 2017)