Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Board issues

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts
    I have looked through this problems thread and didn't see anyone else having the problem I'm having now.

I posted an article and the typeface was so small I could hardly see it (i'm 68) so I went to edit it.

I selected the text using cntrl-a and clicked on the font size arrow, whereupon the braindead editor unselected all of the previously selected text. Great now I have the ability to select the size, but no text selected, so I select the size I wish and of course nothing happens because there is no text selected upon which to excercise the action. Clicking on the text box closes the font size window.

rinse and repeat as many times as necessary and you still end up where you started, holding a handful of nothing.

all I can say is (*_&))*&)&*(_*&_*&&**&^(T(&**(_(_(.

Oh and while I'm at it your ******* software still can't be viewed in my favorite browser Opera.

Thanks
    I can view the site in Opera if I use the direct selection of style, instead of the default style.

The default is full of faults. lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    I can view the site in Opera if I use the direct selection of style, instead of the default style.

The default is full of faults. lol
    I don't know is you guys changed anything, but I suspect you did, because now I can't view the board with a direct selection of black satin style, however I seem to be able to see it fine using the default style button.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    I don't know is you guys changed anything, but I suspect you did, because now I can't view the board with a direct selection of black satin style, however I seem to be able to see it fine using the default style button.
    I doubt if you changed anything this quick, because I'm now back to Black Satin works and Default is full of Faults.

Thanks
    Now I can't view the general discussion page, but I can view the opened threads in black satin and Just the opposite for default.

The top page listing all the threads is ok, but I can't read the threads when they are open in default style.