Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul Tipping Point

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 925 Posts

Ron Paul Tipping Point

Pretty good video here by AJ.....Squint your eyes if you need to.

My Etsy store: https://twitter.com/xIOWNMEx

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts
    I know this is new but the message is pretty similar to the message 4 years ago. It's a good message.

When I see those headlines like "Bachman wins, Pawlenty gets third". So that begs the question WHO's on SECOND?

When are the money bombs coming? I say Bring It!
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Great Value Carrots 1970 silver art's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by valerie View Post
    Eben pagan has released his new course guru blueprint and in this guru masterclass he teaches all that he has learn in his marketing career.
    Check this website to know more about Eben pagan guru Master class..]Eben pagan guru blueprint
    If you want to know more about the course you can follow the video on youtube about the guru blueprint..
    Eben pagan guru blueprint

you can go here to find out more about the guru masterclass.. Eben pagan guru blueprint

You can learn much more about marketing by just listening to this guy talk. he is such an amazing personality. See as eben pagan releases his master class..
    guru blueprint..
    Sniff.....Sniff.......Sniff..................It smells like SPAM to me..................

The "Silver Blueprint" is better than the "Get Rich Quick Blueprint". The "Silver Blueprint" only involves buying silver from a local dealer for the lowest premium over spot and taking delivery of it and fondling it.
    Last edited by 1970 silver art; 16th August 2011 at 07:32 PM. Reason: added comments; wording; added words
    DISCLAIMER: My gut feeling on silver is just that................My gut feeling. I have absolutely nothing to back up any gut feeling that I might have on silver.

DISCLAIMER2: I am not really a '70's silver art bar expert but I try my best to play one on the Internet.

Pepperoni Pizza + Orange Juice + Netflix + Silver art bars = My life.

ATTENTION!!! I stood up to the TP king by making a 3-roll tp bet with him and guess what?............I won.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts
    Yeah, pretty fucking blatant spam.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts
    Imagine if he won ....they would be talking about the vice president all day ,secretary of state and ignore RP the leader..........

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    Imagine if he won ....they would be talking about the vice president all day ,secretary of state and ignore RP the leader..........
    I was going to post a JL Imagine video but it's so NWO that I couldn't do it. It would, I hope be uplifting. That's how I imagine it would be.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    That would beg the question, what does an RP administration look like?
    "Is it really a crime to report that the government is committing a crime?"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jimswift View Post
    That would beg the question, what does an RP administration look like?
    Ventura as VP. Me as SecDef. You as Sec of State. Mamboni as Surgeon General. And Ponce as The Most Interesting Man in the Administration.

help me out here folks...
    "Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive."
    -unknown

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny highway View Post
    Ventura as VP. Me as SecDef. You as Sec of State. Mamboni as Surgeon General. And Ponce as The Most Interesting Man in the Administration.

help me out here folks...
    Secretary of war should be a "Kill them all and let god sort them out" sort of person. Which member fits the most for this position?

I nominate Zap as secretary of state or energy czar. And outlaw a/k art bar as treasurer.
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    jetgraphics should be the attorney general
    "Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive."
    -unknown