Thread: Vaccinations cause Polio pandemic

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Vaccinations cause Polio pandemic

An "opinion" piece from a polio victim who got polio after being vaccinated.

Suffer the little children - Opinion

If the Victorian government had acted on medical evidence in the 1950s, many would have been spared polio.

Awareness of post-polio syndrome has again been raised, making it timely to consider the scandal surrounding state government inaction in the 1950s that resulted in hundreds of children becoming polio victims who might otherwise have been spared.

For my part, I've always blamed the injections I had at school in the year that I ended up in an iron lung in Ballarat's Base Hospital. So did my parents. Now I know this to be true and it's all there in the British medical journal The Lancet.

Recently I stumbled on critical research published in The Lancet in April 1950 linking polio with whooping cough and diphtheria immunisation. In the weeks leading up to my personal D-Day in September 1951, I was immunised at Lexton State School in central Victoria against whooping cough and diphtheria as well as smallpox. And that was in the days when you were given a ''live'' virus.
    Advertisement: Story continues below

In my case there was a problem with the first diphtheria shot and I was given a second injection, presumably for certainty. Some three weeks later, during the second round of diphtheria injections, the syringe and needle came apart and vaccine squirted into my face. Again I was given a second dose. I could hardly move my right arm the next day. When I contracted polio a few weeks later, it seemed no coincidence that the paralysis most severely affected my arms, my right one in particular. My left arm was (and still is) partly paralysed, my right arm totally.

I was not the only child in that central Victorian district to get polio. About 20 kilometres down the road at Addington State School, Joan Flynn, a young girl from a Waubra potato farm, had the same injections. She was admitted to Ballarat's Ward 9 even before I was.

The revelatory research, as it happens, was done by Dr Bertram McCloskey, the Victorian Health Department's polio officer, who actually treated me in Ballarat. His report in The Lancet makes disturbing reading, even today. McCloskey reports that 375 cases of polio were notified in Victoria between January and August 1949, and of the 340 cases investigated, 211 of these had ''a history of previous immunisation against whooping cough and/or diphtheria''. This showed, he wrote, that there was ''considerable evidence that a correlation between inoculation and poliomyelitis infection existed in this epidemic''.
    Read more @ the Age

A little while ago I recall someone posted a story about some country that never had polio but they introduce vaccinations and polio became a pandemic.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Re: Vaccinations cause Polio pandemic

I personally knew 3 people who got polio from the vaccine. Here is an interesting thread posted on Twitter about polio.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...812178433.html

Lex (Gab @lex6m)

But what about #polio?

Polio is a nickname for poliomyelitis, which means inflammation of the grey matter of the spinal cord.

If you get a lesion on your spinal cord, that part of your body may develop paralysis.

This disease nearly always occurred in children, which is why it was called infantile paralysis for decades.

Polio was basically non-existent before the 1800’s.

You don’t really see it in medical literature until the 1890’s when it began to appear in epidemic form.

As it turns out, the paralysis of poliomyelitis can be caused by many different things.

Several viruses can cause it, as can several different bacterial infections.

Surprisingly pesticides could also cause it.

Studies were conducted in the late 1800’s with a popular pesticide called Paris Green.

They purposely fed animals too much pesticide and it paralysed them in their “hind quarters” just like what was happening with children.

Scientists did autopsies on the animals, found lesions in their spinal cords, and pronounced they had died from polio-from pesticide poisoning.

The pesticide contained a metal called arsenic, and may explain why parents originally referred to polio as teething paralysis.

A popular medical treatment at the time was “teething powders”, a concoction given to infants who were teething.

They contained massive amounts of similar metal - mercury.

Teething powders became popular in the early 1800’s and appeared about the same time you started seeing isolated cases of polio.

It became clear that certain viruses and bacteria could also cause paralysis, but only if they got inside the nervous system.

For all of human history, these microbes had never caused problems, but starting in the late 1800’s, they suddenly gained the ability to get into the nervous system.

This likely had something to do with a new pesticide that was invented in 1892 - lead arsenate.

It was a combination of lead and arsenic sprinkled and sprayed onto many fruits and vegetables that were later eaten.

It’s popularity was due to the fact it couldn’t easily be washed off with water - an advantage for farmers who didn’t have to re-spray after a storm, but a disadvantage for mothers trying to clean their children’s food.

It appears that not only did this metallic pesticide create paralysis through direct poisoning, but caused a leaky gut issue in children that allowed different viruses and bacteria to pass through the intestines and into the spinal cord directly behind.

Humans had lived with these viruses and bacterial infections for hundreds of years with no paralysis until the late 1800’s.

Within a year or two of the invention of this new pesticide, polio began to appear in that same area of the country.

In the 1940’s, at the end of WW2, a new pesticide called DDT began being used by nearly everyone and polio became much worse.

Unlike lead arsenate which was sprayed onto food, DDT was sprayed directly onto children in an attempt to protect them from flies and mosquitoes.

Ironically, it was thought that these insects could transmit polio, and DDT was sprayed onto children to prevent polio.

By 1952 people began to stop using DDT because many insects had already started to develop a resistance to it.

Parents also began to suspect it was more toxic than they had been told.

At the same time, cases of infantile paralysis, or polio, began to plummet.

1952 was the peak for polio cases in the United States - not just the kind caused by poliovirus, but the paralysis due to all other viruses, bacteria and direct pesticide poisoning.

They all began to disappear as DDT stopped being sprayed on nearly everything.

Even though all types of infantile paralysis began to go away after 1952, most history books will say it’s because of the Salk polio vaccine.

This is not true.

The vaccine worked very poorly, and the majority of the public didn’t even get it until years later.

It was officially introduced in 1955, but was quickly withdrawn because it was inadvertently causing paralysis due to manufacturing problems.

Many didn’t get a polio vaccine until years later, when a different, presumably safer version of the polio vaccine, the Sabin oral polio vaccine, came out in 1961.

By then polio had all but disappeared from the United States.

As it turns out, even the new vaccine wasn’t needed.

Polio had nearly vanished by then.

It had appeared suddenly in the 1890’s alongside the introduction of the pesticide, lead arsenate, and had suddenly disappeared in the early 1950’s alongside the abandonment of the use of DDT...

• • •
    Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th January 2022),midnight rambler (18th January 2022),Twisted Titan (12th August 2022),woodman (18th January 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    I personally knew 3 people who got polio from the vaccine. Here is an interesting thread posted on Twitter about polio.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...812178433.html

Lex (Gab @lex6m)

But what about #polio?

Polio is a nickname for poliomyelitis, which means inflammation of the grey matter of the spinal cord.

If you get a lesion on your spinal cord, that part of your body may develop paralysis.

This disease nearly always occurred in children, which is why it was called infantile paralysis for decades.

Polio was basically non-existent before the 1800’s.

You don’t really see it in medical literature until the 1890’s when it began to appear in epidemic form.

As it turns out, the paralysis of poliomyelitis can be caused by many different things.

Several viruses can cause it, as can several different bacterial infections.

Surprisingly pesticides could also cause it.

Studies were conducted in the late 1800’s with a popular pesticide called Paris Green.

They purposely fed animals too much pesticide and it paralysed them in their “hind quarters” just like what was happening with children.

Scientists did autopsies on the animals, found lesions in their spinal cords, and pronounced they had died from polio-from pesticide poisoning.

The pesticide contained a metal called arsenic, and may explain why parents originally referred to polio as teething paralysis.

A popular medical treatment at the time was “teething powders”, a concoction given to infants who were teething.

They contained massive amounts of similar metal - mercury.

Teething powders became popular in the early 1800’s and appeared about the same time you started seeing isolated cases of polio.

It became clear that certain viruses and bacteria could also cause paralysis, but only if they got inside the nervous system.

For all of human history, these microbes had never caused problems, but starting in the late 1800’s, they suddenly gained the ability to get into the nervous system.

This likely had something to do with a new pesticide that was invented in 1892 - lead arsenate.

It was a combination of lead and arsenic sprinkled and sprayed onto many fruits and vegetables that were later eaten.

It’s popularity was due to the fact it couldn’t easily be washed off with water - an advantage for farmers who didn’t have to re-spray after a storm, but a disadvantage for mothers trying to clean their children’s food.

It appears that not only did this metallic pesticide create paralysis through direct poisoning, but caused a leaky gut issue in children that allowed different viruses and bacteria to pass through the intestines and into the spinal cord directly behind.

Humans had lived with these viruses and bacterial infections for hundreds of years with no paralysis until the late 1800’s.

Within a year or two of the invention of this new pesticide, polio began to appear in that same area of the country.

In the 1940’s, at the end of WW2, a new pesticide called DDT began being used by nearly everyone and polio became much worse.

Unlike lead arsenate which was sprayed onto food, DDT was sprayed directly onto children in an attempt to protect them from flies and mosquitoes.

Ironically, it was thought that these insects could transmit polio, and DDT was sprayed onto children to prevent polio.

By 1952 people began to stop using DDT because many insects had already started to develop a resistance to it.

Parents also began to suspect it was more toxic than they had been told.

At the same time, cases of infantile paralysis, or polio, began to plummet.

1952 was the peak for polio cases in the United States - not just the kind caused by poliovirus, but the paralysis due to all other viruses, bacteria and direct pesticide poisoning.

They all began to disappear as DDT stopped being sprayed on nearly everything.

Even though all types of infantile paralysis began to go away after 1952, most history books will say it’s because of the Salk polio vaccine.

This is not true.

The vaccine worked very poorly, and the majority of the public didn’t even get it until years later.

It was officially introduced in 1955, but was quickly withdrawn because it was inadvertently causing paralysis due to manufacturing problems.

Many didn’t get a polio vaccine until years later, when a different, presumably safer version of the polio vaccine, the Sabin oral polio vaccine, came out in 1961.

By then polio had all but disappeared from the United States.

As it turns out, even the new vaccine wasn’t needed.

Polio had nearly vanished by then.

It had appeared suddenly in the 1890’s alongside the introduction of the pesticide, lead arsenate, and had suddenly disappeared in the early 1950’s alongside the abandonment of the use of DDT...

• • •
    Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Thanks for this.

I have lots of info on this (I'll have to dig up my links and post more later)

Years ago saw a lecture by Dr. Suzanne Humphries (author of Dissolving Illusions) on Polio and DDT--she said it wasn't a virus, it was poisoning plus the usual trickery (changing diagnostic criteria, etc) to make it look like it went away post introduction of injections.

I think this was all deliberate to create a scare and get people believing that vaccines were saving humanity.

I'll post more when I find my links.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th January 2022),monty (18th January 2022),Twisted Titan (12th August 2022),woodman (18th January 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

In reference to Monty's post #2 above: I recently read a book called 'Fear of the Invisible' by Janine Roberts; she is an investigative reporter similar to Jon Rapapport and her book echoes this information. It is a slimy world out there in the field of medicine, populated by charlatans, fame seekers and just plain amoral, thieving scoundrels, all along the lines of Anthony Fauci.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th January 2022),midnight rambler (18th January 2022),monty (18th January 2022),Twisted Titan (12th August 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Massive info on polio and polio vaccine racket here:

POLIO AND THE POLIO VACCINE RACKET1
    http://whale.to/v/polio2.htm

"Polio is NOT even contagious or infectious (never proven to be). There is NO proof Polio is caused by a virus. There is NO evidence that
    anyone caught polio from another person in the family. There is NO evidence that any nurse or doctor caught polio from a patient." Sheri Nakken, R.N., MA
    [A non-infectious (1) man-made disease from medical injections and pesticides such as DDT that got into the milk supply--polio incidence in the US mirrored DDT usage (1). Made worse by the vaccinators fad for tonsillectomy. The virus hunters were used to create a smokescreen, and bring in another profitable drug, the appointment of Dr Kumm to head up the March of Dimes polio charity was a big red flag for that, and another was another Rockefeller man, and Military (Rear Admiral, no less) Thomas M. Rivers. Also the real agenda of the Medical Cartel can be seen in their suppression of the non-drug treatments for polio 1, such as Dr Sandler's nutritional one, Dr Klenner Vitamin C cure, their lies to make the vaccine appear effective (they had to disappear the 1955 to 1970 United States Polio Surveillance Unit's bulletins 1), and they were caught out recently trying to kill African children with the Oral Polio Vaccine (OPV), as Kihura Nkuba discovered. Polio (mostly vaccine induced Provocation polio) is now hidden under names such as Acute flaccid paralysis. Also, more recently, have a look at their HIV racket outlined by Jon Rappoport in Depopulation and HIV]

That link above also includes info from Janine Roberts' book Fear of the Invisible (mentioned above by Woodman):http://whale.to/a/roberts_b.html

Here's some of what she found on polio:
    What then can cause Polio? an extract from the book "Fear of the Invisible" by Janine Roberts
    http://whale.to/vaccine/roberts4.html

But stronger evidence came, to my surprise, from the great American national laboratories. The National Institutes of Health reported in 1944 that DDT damaged the same anterior horn cells that are damaged in infantile paralysis.

However these reports did not prevent DDT from making its way into shops to be sold as a common household pesticide - or from being advertised as ‘good for you.' DDT after the Second World War rapidly replaced lead arsenate as the pesticide of choice. By 1950 the number of cases of infantile paralysis had increased nearly threefold over those of 1930. Endocrinologist Dr Morton Biskind found in 1949 that DDT causes ‘lesions in the spinal cord resembling those in human polio.' In Germany in that same year, Daniel Dresden found acute DDT poisoning produced ‘degeneration in the central nervous system' seemingly identical to that found in severe cases of infantile paralysis. Both DDT and the new more powerful organochlorine pesticide DDE were found to penetrate the blood-brain barrier that protected the central nervous system.

Then two years later in 1951 the US Public Health Service reported: ‘DDT is a delayed-action poison. Due the fact that it accumulates in the body tissues, especially in females, the repeated inhalation or ingestion of DDT constitutes a distinct health hazard. The deleterious effects are manifested principally in the liver, spleen, kidneys and spinal cord.' Again, I noted that the spinal cord was where the damage was done that caused polio paralysis.

Dr. Biskind, a practitioner and medical researcher, also came to the conclusion that pesticides were the major cause of the polio epidemics. He presented the evidence to the US Congress, but the medical establishment ignored it. The germ theory of polio had captured its attention - and nearly all the available funding. He lamented: ‘Despite the fact that DDT is a highly lethal poison for all species of animals, the myth has become prevalent among the general population that it is safe for man in virtually any quantity. Not only is it used in households with reckless abandon so that sprays and aerosols are inhaled, the solutions are permitted to contaminate skin, bedding and other textiles.' Children's bedrooms were ‘protected' against the suspected poliovirus by having their walls covered with wallpaper pre-soaked in DDT.

His words made me stop and think. Surely it was mostly the middle-class households that used pesticide sprays with such abandon? Working-class households had less money to spray - and would instead have clouted flies with rolled up newspapers - or so I surmised. Could this be why the middle classes suffered from polio so much more?

They sprayed because they were terrified of the widely reported, but scientifically still undiscovered, poliovirus. Posters everywhere asked parents to stop the virus by keeping their kids clean. No medical help was available. They begged and begged the authorities to find a cure. Yet for decades the only advice the health authorities had for these distraught parents was to wash hands, disinfect doorknobs, keep the children clean, indoors and away from public swimming pools - all for fear of the unknown poliovirus.

These scary posters were distributed by the 1938-founded National Foundation for Infant Paralysis, and designed, not just to educate, but to motivate people to fund the hunt for the poliovirus - which in the 1950s consumed $200 million dollars raised in the ‘March of Dimes.' Other medical research was neglected

Many middle class parents went further to protect their children. They feared the invisible virus as if it were hunting their children. They turned their homes into sterile zones by constantly spraying insecticides and washing down the walls with disinfectants. Their fear became contagious and their zeal fanatic, encouraged by health authority posters showing giant flies attacking children. Parents literally hid their children from all strangers lest they might infect them.

Their excessive use of household pesticides made the argument that pesticides were to blame for these epidemics seem ever more plausible - but I still thought, if pesticides were involved, how then could the success of the polio vaccines be explained?

Biskind of course was doing his research before a vaccine was released and so was not affected by such doubts. He was not primarily a laboratory scientist but a doctor treating the victims of polio. He thought pesticides caused their illness so treated them as victims of poisoning. The first step in such a treatment is to remove the toxin from their food and environment. He did so and found many recovered, especially when contaminated milk products were also stopped. He tested butter purchased in New York and found high concentrations of DDT. The government ignored his important discovery, so he wrote in anger: ‘Although young animals are much more susceptible to the effects of DDT than adults, so far as the available literature is concerned, it does not appear that the effects of such concentrations on infants and children have even been considered.'

Other doctors reported success in treating polio patients with dimercaprol, an anti-toxin still used in hospitals to treat poisoning. In 1951 Dr Irwin Eskwith reported he thus cured a child with most severe form of polio, bulbar paralysis. I was surprised also to read that a Dr. F. R. Klenner had reported in the July 1949 issue of the Journal of Southern Medicine and Surgery that he had cured 17 acute cases of polio with large doses of another anti-toxin, ascorbic acid! He reported: "In the poliomyelitis epidemic in North Carolina in 1948, 60 cases of this disease came under our care. ... In 15 of these cases the diagnosis was confirmed by lumbar puncture. ... The treatment employed was vitamin C in massive doses every two to four hours. The initial dose was 1,000 to 2,000 mg, depending on age. ... Children up to four years received the injections intramuscularly ... All patients were clinically well after 72 hours.'

But this remarkable news left the government totally unmoved. This led to angry and extremely frustrated complaints. These medical professionals could not understand why government health officers would not question the viral theory of polio despite it providing no cures. Why was their work ignored, when they had solved the enigma and provided a cure? Yet public health officials stubbornly ignored their reports as ‘illogical and impossible.'

Nevertheless, Biskind in 1950 gained an invitation to present his evidence to a US Congressional Hearing. By now he was by no means alone. Dr. Ralph Scobey had found clear evidence of poisoning when analysing the blood of polio victims: ‘There are two abnormal findings in cases of poliomyelitis that point strongly to poisoning as the cause of this disease. One consists in the appearance of increased amounts of porphyrin in the urine; the other is the presence of increased amounts of guanidine in the blood. It is a well-known fact that porphyria can follow poisoning by a number of chemicals. Guanidine has been found in increased amounts in the blood in arsenic, chloroform, and carbon tetrachloride poisonings.'

I had not heard of this before. However, on checking, I found his work is by no means out-dated. Today it is established in toxicology that certain kinds of poisoning can be measured by analysing the amount of the chemical porphyrin in a patient's urine.

Dr. Scobey was invited to testify at Congress in 1951. That year also the US Public Health Service reported: `DDT is a delayed-action poison. Due to the fact that it accumulates in the body tissues, especially in females, the repeated inhalation or ingestion of DDT constitutes a distinct health hazard. The deleterious effects are manifested principally in the liver, spleen, kidneys and spinal cord... DDT is excreted in the milk of cows and of nursing mothers.' For a while it even seemed just about possible that Scobey and Biskind might succeed, and that the virus theory of polio would be abandoned.

But it seems the medical establishment was so wedded to the viral theory of polio that it was adamant that this theory could not be questioned. Instead some doctors subjected their ideas to ridicule. This made Biskind absolutely fume. He angrily reported, in a 1953 paper published in the American Journal of Digestive Diseases: ‘It was known by 1945 that DDT is stored in the body fat of mammals and appears in [their] milk... Yet, far from admitting a causal relationship [between DDT and polio] that is so obvious, which in any other field of biology would be instantly accepted, virtually the entire apparatus of communication, lay and scientific alike, has been devoted to denying, concealing, suppressing, distorting and attempts to convert into its opposite this overwhelming evidence. Libel, slander and economic boycott have not been overlooked in this campaign.'

Jim West is another researcher who has looked into the DDT/Polio connection:

Pesticides and Polio: A Critique of Scientific Literature

https://www.westonaprice.org/health-...ic-literature/

http://whale.to/vaccine/polio_ddt_h.html

The Myth Of Contagion, a discussion with T.C. Fry

Interview of T.C. Fry author of "The Great AIDS Hoax" by Dr. Henry L.N. Anderson
    At about 12:45 this TC Fry guy gets into the history of the CDC in launching phoney disease scares--says they take diseases already in existance and call it something new. He says that at the time of the introduction of the polio vax, they changed guidelines/criteria for diagnosis of polio, and that just by doing that they were able to make it look like cases were going down and they were getting rid of it (same tricks they do with all of these medical hoaxes)

from the comments:

I met TC at his house in 1985. Nice guy. A bit distracted. My favorite quote of his, "Believing that a Virus attacks a cell and forces the cell to reproduce the Virus until the cell explodes, is like believing that an ant bites and elephant and forces the elephant to reproduce the ant until the elephant explodes."

I have other info that I can't find right now. But I recall that some of this info indicated that there were many scientists who issued warnings prior to them using the DDT, which really made it look like the whole thing was deliberate (make everyone sick on purpose, so they can push injections). I think these psychopatic satanic bankers have been pushing these vaccines for forever because it's their way of killing off the goyim and keeping the population down (same with all the wars). Can't remember if the injections were mentioned in the protocols of zion.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (19th January 2022),Twisted Titan (12th August 2022),woodman (19th January 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Another example of the polio vaccination racket.

theguardian.com:All children aged one to nine in London to be offered polio vaccine booster
    10 Aug 2022
    All children aged one to nine in London should receive a polio vaccination in the coming weeks, public health experts have said as a new booster programme is announced.

The UK Health Security Agency said that, since early February, 116 polioviruses had been identified in 19 sewage samples from boroughs in north-east and central London including Barnet, Camden, Hackney, Haringey, Islington and Waltham Forest.

Experts say it is unclear how many people may have been infected but that, to date, no cases of polio – or related paralysis – have been reported...

The newly announced booster programme for children aged one to nine, recommended by the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI), is set to run alongside a previously announced polio vaccine catchup campaign, and will begin in boroughs of London where poliovirus has been detected and vaccination rates are low...

Saliba added that while polio was a serious infection that could cause paralysis, as a result of vaccinations the last case in the UK was in 1984...

While a small number of polioviruses are detected in sewage in the UK each year, the large number detected over recent months is unusual, and appears to reflect transmission of the virus in the community.

Public health experts said it appeared such transmission was asymptomatic, and was likely to have been caused by an individual recently vaccinated with live oral polio vaccine (OPV) entering the UK. OPV generates excellent gut immunity against polio; however, people who have been recently vaccinated can shed vaccine-like virus in their faeces.

While this weakened form of the virus does not cause illness, the concern is that if it circulates it can gain mutations that increase its virulence, resulting in vaccine-derived poliovirus – which has the potential, albeit rare, to cause paralysis in those who are unvaccinated.

The UKHSA said that while most of the isolates from London sewage had so far involved vaccine-like poliovirus, some contain vaccine-derived poliovirus.

The UK switched from using OPV to an inactivated poliovirus vaccine (IPV) in 2004. While IPV is very effective in preventing polio disease, it does not produce as good gut immunity as OPV, meaning it is possible fully vaccinated individuals could have an asymptomatic infection.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

11. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th August 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

As a parent of a unvaccinated chickdee ... this is good reading
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.