Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

I've posted about this fundamental "fake elections" issue in several disparate threads now, at the risk of derailing or being "off topic" in said threads, and it's worthwhile to collect these marginal posts into one dedicated, aptly titled thread...

Ron Paul's message is naturally appealing at a messageboard like GSUS, where there is "uncommon awareness" that our fraudulent/uber-usurious monetary system is the root of so many political/economic/social ills we endure; and we're similarly aware of the Orwellian/Huxley-esque NWO "technocratic police state" future, already halfway here, which the zio-banksters have planned for us and our progeny. Are we not already the targets of willful economic, social, psychological, environmental, chemical & biological warfare, with the ultimate perpetrators hiding behind a synthetic wall of secrecy & deception?

We're rightfully pissed off. So when a "reformer" like Ron Paul comes along, we're naturally inclined to support him and do whatever we can to help him "win the election". Hell, recall how "no ads, no spam GIM1" became a virtual cheerleading squad for RP leading up to the '08 "election"? And here ~14 months before the Nov '12 "election", GSUS is already shaping up with the same pattern, with threads discussing each of RP's latest campaign ads, blinks, burps, & farts; and our righteous indignation over the ZioStream Media's [ZSM] reaction/distortion/omission.

In the interest of not reinventing the wheel, following is that collection of posts I made across disparate threads, related to why Ron Paul is leading his parade of true-believing fans, down a dead-end alley. I added the bold/red here to allow for a quick scan "executive summary". To open the original posts to see them in the context of their respective threads, click the little blue "http://gold-silver.us/forum/images/b...post-right.png" buttons inside the quote boxes:

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    it always pushes my skeptic buttons when an otherwise truthy piece like this bakes into their fine cake, something enshrining the hoax that "elections" are what tptb fear, that they're where the people might force change yada yada. Blathering on about how worried politicians are about their "sagging approval ratings" just builds on the myth that elections pose a threat to their jobs.

The final nail was driven into any former integrity in elections with the post-2000 passage of HAVA - Help America Vote Act. Since then they've been rigged from the paperless blackboxes through the counting, with full ZioStream Media complicity in puffing up the hoax of integrity & legitimacy.

The only political activism I'd put a dime of donation towards or a shred of shoe leather, is election reform... that's the fraudulent foundation which the rest of the dog & pony show is built upon. So many "patriots" (workin' hard for Ron Paul etc) seem to miss this. And where's RP on using his "voice" to address the fraudulent election process, which would snuff out any chance of his "winning" no matter how many votes he really got? He's playing along with the establishment, pretending elections have integrity... in effect being nothing but a complicit steam release valve... again...

http://blackboxvoting.org/

http://verifiedvoting.org/

http://www.topplebush.com/humor/BlackBoxVoting.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by DMac View Post
    When presidential approval ratings are at all time lows (total admin approval I guess) the likelihood of a new attack rises dramatically.
    the "approval polls" don't get a pass either- they're conducted and publicized by the same ZSM which is integral to the legit elections hoax.

Word of mouth doesn't match official election outcome? Exit polls are at odds with official election outcome? The truth-observers have no voice, and the ZSM will just ridicule & marginalize the "whiners" and spin tales about how what happened is legit etc.

CIA (proxy for their zio-bankster bosses) & Co have been rigging "elections" abroad for decades, where the populations are much less trusting of gummit/institutions than Americans (historically) are; and they know that even blatantly rigged elections don't have any real consequences beyond a few days of complaining by an informed minority of the population with no media voice.

Nothing matters in "electoral politics" until the integrity of the foundation- the election process itself, is fixed- returned to having full transparency & indisputable, auditable integrity.

Low-tech is best: paper ballots, hand counted, precinct by precinct under the watch of many citizen eyes; results made public immediately and passed up to add to the larger count.
    Quote Originally Posted by General of Darkness View Post
    The biggest hurtle is the jew media.
    The biggest hurdle is ultimately the sham election process - after which the zio-decreed "winner" gets placed in the white house & wears the zio-meatshield outfit for 4 years.

As we've seen demonstrated in numerous "the ZSM is ignoring RP!!" threads here @ GSUS, and as we'll presumably continue to see for the next ~14 months: the ZSM's role will be to "manage perceptions" [read: systematically deceive] so that come Nov-12, the "outcome" of the fake election is not perceived by "most of the public" to be fraudulent.

worrying about how RP's running his campaign is like worrying about the deck chair arrangement on the titanic.... a diversion of precious energy from the core "problem" which must be remedied (reform the sham 'HAVA' election process) before getting giddy over any "reformer candidate" (who ISN'T talking about the very election reform which would enable their actually winning...)

"Ron Paul cannot win if this persists"

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...1&d=1314889241

Why isn't RP talking about the fake election process which will ensure he doesn't "win"?? Isn't he just enshrining the myth that US "elections" have integrity?

Until he makes the fake elections a central talking point of his campaign, raising public awareness & thereby inciting election reform; he'll remain, willfully, controlled opposition - a steam release valve.

"Sobering question"
    for those readers tempted to "expend your activist energies" following RP's every (fraudulent election omitting) word/ad/speech/debate; getting out the vote for RP; convincing your acquaintances of the virtues of RP, donating your MONEY to RP's campaign, etc:

Isn't that a tragic misallocation of your finite activist energies/resources, given that the very mechanics of the electoral voting/counting process which would allow RP to actually WIN & become president, are hopelessly non-transparent, demonstrably rigged/fraudulent, and therefore a completely illegitimate sham?

RP talks about many exciting reforms, and attracting strong supporters of his message accordingly; but he's not talking about how he CAN'T WIN DUE TO THE SHAM MECHANICS OF OUR "ELECTIONS".

Instead, by "running for president", campaigning, debating, running ads on the ZSM etc-- all the while OMITTING discussion of the sham election process; he's enshrining the zio-establishment myth our "elections" have any sort of integrity such that he can actually win.

So it's "bitter medicine" to realize that by getting caught up in the virtues of RP's (spoken...) message; and by expending your activist energies/resources accordingly... all full of HOPE and VISIONS that he can actually "win", YOU TOO are playing a (diversionary) "audience clapping for Tinkerbell" role in the tragic deception which is our "democratic republic"... successfully distracted & deceived into thinking we're somehow governed "Of, By, And For The People"...

http://pinoleplayers.org/images/Dram...0w-curtain.jpg

Wouldn't the highest & best expenditure of your activist energies/resources, be directed towards restoring transparency/auditability/integrity to our elections, such that the populace's "voice at the polls" could actually bring about real reform/change?

I only "pick on Ron Paul" in this thread because his campaign will inevitably be the focus of many bits & bytes exchanged at this messageboard. Realize of course, our sham "election" process, de facto [SPAWN OF THE] ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM that it is-- affects EVERY candidate, initiative, referendum, etc which appears on "the ballot".

If you're unconvinced that our "elections" are "...hopelessly non-transparent, demonstrably rigged/fraudulent, and therefore a completely illegitimate sham" (a reality which is NO ACCIDENT, BTW...), I'll reserve for later posts in this thread evidence demonstrating that that is exactly the situation... and I invite others to do the same. Here's a start for now:

google: blackbox election fraud

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Dr Paul WILL NOT win for THEY will not let happen.
    Now who are THEY? If you look back in time you
    will see it all.. thanks for this post pat.
    B safe all
    In the age of the internet ignorance is a choice.
    "A dollar is a receipt for a claim check on an IOU." - Mike Maloney

I am a piece of paper and I control your entire life.
    You don't know what you don't know.
    For you don't know what you don't know!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts
    I like Ron Paul, but I don't want him to win. If he did theoretically they'd just kill him, or collapse the economy and blame it on him/libertarianism. I'm just happy that he's out there educating people, since really that's what matters at the end of the day. He's waking a lot of people up (I was one of them back in his last presidential run.) One man cannot fix the problems we face, the people must suffer and experience completely collapse till they finally get it.

JJ.G0ldD0t
    Thanks PC for that post! BRAVO! I can't add anything to that and I believe true seekers of truth will be hard pressed to take anything away from it.
    Very well said.

Thanks
    PatColo:

You do the forum a tremendous service in presenting this reality check. This is why GSUS is important because no matter who believes what, we respect the truth above all. For the sake of disclosure I admit to being a Ron Paul supporter. I have donated three times to the 2012 campaign, and regardless of what I'm about to say I agree you are near-ultimately right in the end.

Ron Paul appears to be a genuinely honest and good person - that alone is water to thirsty horses. In a way he is our messenger to the system that we refuse to roll over and will defend our ideals in our own way. He is the proverbial stick in the eye we've all been desperate to find, and the euphoria of his arrival on the cusp of absolute corruption is a powerful rallying cry.

Yet in the midst of these positives exists the totality of evil that dwarfs any manifestation of change. Ron Paul is a Porterhouse in front of a hungry lion. We know it's almost hopeless, but at the same time we support it because in America you can still make a stink with enough financial firepower. And that is why, ultimately, the Ron Paul campaign is important because it vitalizes those places we need to prevail as decent human beings with legitimate rage.

From a clinical point of view that sounds like his campaign is a drug, and let's face it there are drug-like qualities to the whole thing. But down deep, in my core, is a kicking and screaming individual demanding participation. That *does* want to try. That *does* want to see Ron Paul elected President. We can maintain the pressure with continued support instead of being marginalized as an early casualty. We CAN force the system to at least pay attention.

Some would ask what's the point? The point is this: the movement is growing. As the numbers of people that get it increases it creates a larger buffer for resisting. It becomes the agar that grows the bacteria of awareness into bigger colonies. This momentum of course hits headwinds like Bruce Fein and metered media exposure. And who knows - perhaps RP himself is ultimately corruptible as a mortal man.

But to say Ron Paul is unelectable remains a metric even you cannot prove. Most manipulations in the vote depend on believably slim margins. The reality appears to be his support is a good 10-15% percentage points beyond their formula. Television and radio remain potent reality shapers but the Internet remains a frontier to energize and coordinate. Regardless of a Paul win or lose, his supporters know the stakes and he is our conduit to put the system on notice that we are at the breaking point and ready to kick ass.

Ron Paul 2012

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts
    The federal body politic has chosen their path already and shows no signs of recanting. The chosen path is communism, abortion, fake money, torture, invading sovereign countries to name a few. Attempting to force these people to abandon these bad habits results in joinder with them in committing the same acts. In other words anyone who attempts change is going to be changed themselves.

Paul's message is equivalent to one going into the Blue Moon Oyster bar and attempting to change THEIR politics.

Thanks
    In a way Paul has already won as the so called top tier are parroting Paul's positions on economics. People especially Repubs have had it with Obama's thin veneer of bullshit and whoever is elected is either going to stay the course and let Rome burn or bend the other way even slightly.

The .gov is broke and this will come to light no matter and expose the realities of the current Fascist/communist state.This election the sides are drawn and for the Repubs they are going to have to realize that's just as last time trying to convince a Paul supporter to vote for their man rather than Paul will not happen. They will be left with a choice if they want rid of Obama join Paul supporters or have 4 more years because without Paul supporters Barry got it in the bag.

Electrum
    Thanks
    Even if he doesn't win he is helping many understand the true meaning of what a "republic" should be and what a true republican is even if he is considered a Libertarian. More so hopefully the youth take note of his ideas, unfortunately numbskulls like my 23yr old brother still don't believe he's genuine and believes is just like other politicians.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts
    I noticed Ed Griffin has put up a series of "Project City Hall" recordings, including these re election fraud, I haven't listened yet.They're .WAV files, I didn't know anyone used those anymore!

25. Vote Fraud. (2011-06-01)

31. Counting Ballots (2011-06-21)

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Joe King
    Quote Originally Posted by Veni, vidi...evigilavi! View Post
    Even if he doesn't win he is helping many understand the true meaning of what a "republic" should be and what a true republican is even if he is considered a Libertarian.
    Based upon my observations of the OWS protest, I sure wish they'd get a clue as to what a Republic is. All I see there is mostly democracy this, democracy that,...etc etc etc.

More so hopefully the youth take note of his ideas, unfortunately numbskulls like my 23yr old brother still don't believe he's genuine and believes is just like other politicians.
    Unfortunately most politicians have jaded many people to all politicians.....or Statesman as the case may be.