Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Post-Genderism: Beyond the Gender Binary (Trans-Humanism stuff)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Re: Post-Genderism: Beyond the Gender Binary (Trans-Humanism stuff)

This is 1st hour of 2 hour discussion on the creators, proponents and mil-corporations behind the Transhuman agenda.

Crrow777, Jason and James

Since the 1940s the idea of Cybernetics has been in play and this is the foundation for Transhumanism – or merging people with machines. There is a full frontal push to implement this idea and it appears many of our cultural past-times paved the way. From Sci-Fi to Social Media, transhumanism has always been in the play book by the very same oligarchy families we cover here. Are you ready to be a cyborg?
    Transhuman agenda was developed as a key plank of the Ugenics platform. The objective of Transhuman-ism is the voluntary absorbtion of humanities soul into what is being offered as an opportunity for eternal existence and vast improvement over what you are. The only catch is, you have to die to become transhuman and in doing so you cease to exist.

It is basically the planned total defeat of mankind being sold as the next step in evolution. And even if there were a "reality" once transmogrified, what ever entity you become, you will be in a completely caged and enslaved state, totally dependent on the system for your very existence.

Reading of the Transhumanism Bill of Rights and the Rules for Transhumanism bionic existence only those deemed genetically/mentally acceptable will be able to transhumanize. This will demand a required mind set. If you are not of this mind set you will not be acceptable. The mind set is the acceptance and worship of the creator(s) of the system. Even if you do get in with the wrong mind set you will be extinguished if uncovered. You could be extinguished anyway simply because you are not an oligarch.

The genre sci fi was created to instill the potential for man machine conjunction. As the western human race is now predominately made up of beings that never grow up, it's likely this pied piper offering will lead many away. If they do end up in a system, an anti transhuman movement is now required to work towards shutting off those systems once people have been absorbed. Still some years away but with it's unlimited resources for developing the systems it will come. If this doesn't happen the human species will be extinguished permanently.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

wait until you see THIS!!!

Latest Men’s Fashion at New York Fashion Week

http://cdn77.sadanduseless.com/wp-co...7/02/male1.jpg

and many more pix
    Read more at http://www.sadanduseless.com/2017/02...JF6AKczlPjb.99
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

a couple disparate items,

Sofia ties the history of chemical fertilizer/pesticides, with depleted gut bacteria, and works in a transhumanist angle...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7MAAogOKalw/h...ist0bkNoRt9bXg 45:31
    Sofia Smallstorm "Soil Bacteria Is Being Wiped Out Deliberately, To Cause A Global Health Collapse."

• 1 day ago

Richie from Boston; FB touts they can emulate your posts after you're gone... morbid!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zHcp7m7oUqc/h...UdgOSzSYJrlRzA 5:14
    FACEBOOK Will allow you to Cheat Death IMMORTALITY

• 4 hours ago

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

crimethink (21st July 2017),singular_me (22nd July 2017)

Thanks

this one is about transgendrism in hellywood ... am half way though and thought that this thread is the best fit for this material.... convincing....

HELLYWOOD IS WEIRD!! Illuminati Transgender Agenda EXPOSED! It’s NOT Just Michelle Obama!!
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

Joozmedia (Forbes) lies about the explosive popularity of this gay indoctrination video game, released only 2 weeks ago... just to create fake BUZZ so kids will want to get on the pretend bandwagon.

vlogger A Call For An Uprising:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/w38OyJPZyuc/h...NfCBYnaqbViKrA 15:31
    INTRODUCING DREAM DADDY VIDEO GAME! DAD DATING OTHER DADS SIMULATOR!

• 43 minutes ago

Thanks

2 new interviews with Sofia Smallstorm. I only listened to the 2nd one presently, re continuum theory. She does apply the lessons to Western humans' current tech/net addiction, AI, & transhumanism discomfort.

Sofia Smallstorm with Mark Devlin 7/2017

I get into the riddle of A.I. or I.A. in this discussion with Mark Devlin, whom I have interviewed in the past (scroll down this page for links). Listen here and read the article I refer to here.

Sofia Smallstorm with Sage of Quay 7/2017

In this interview we discuss The Continuum Concept, an amazing book by Jean Liedloff. Western babies are not continually held in their mothers' arms as many indigenous peoples' babies are; Liedloff calls this the in-arms phase, and it is vital to our healthy integration with our society. Why are Western societies so uptight, competitive, unhappy, anxious, etc. etc.?? Listen and you will find out. Truly wondrous information!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/VnXkzZG2kus/h...qQsjLdrCiZXUvQ 1:35:26
    Sage of Quay Radio - Sofia Smallstorm - The Continuum Concept (Aug 2017)

• 1 day ago

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    [/COLOR][/B]In this interview we discuss The Continuum Concept, an amazing book by Jean Liedloff. Western babies are not continually held in their mothers' arms as many indigenous peoples' babies are; Liedloff calls this the in-arms phase, and it is vital to our healthy integration with our society. Why are Western societies so uptight, competitive, unhappy, anxious, etc. etc.?? Listen and you will find out. Truly wondrous information!
    yes Pat, we STILL have a few things to (re)learn from the savages, they are our LAST link to Nature and what is happening to humanity right now is caused by a **profound** disconnection from Nature. Thanks to people who have confused this with idiotic new age, and has resulted in the trashing of Nature on a materialistic and spiritual sense alike.

Time for a trip in the peruvian jungle to reconnect with the true compassionate and voluntaryist human nature. all the hatred in the world has been caused by power greedy people and control-freaks, fighting evil with evil, in short human conditioning. Human conditioning is NOT the true human nature.

she has another vid on the original page: Sofia Smallstorm On How We Consent To Our Own Enslavement By Contract The Richie Allen Show

DAVID ICKE
    Sperm Counts, AI, And The Transgender Explosion Are All Connected

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    we STILL have a few things to (re)learn from the savages, they are our LAST link to Nature....Time for a trip in the peruvian jungle to reconnect with the true compassionate and voluntaryist human nature.
    The myth of the "Noble Savage" has been repeatedly proven to be false.

The same defects of the human heart exist in their hearts...just the technology is missing. Give them plastics and electronics (and alcohol), and they start to look and act like us quickly.

The problem is what the Bible has warned: the heart of man tends to evil. Combine it with technology that gives man ever more power, and you get today's world.

If the bounds on the heart of man are not firmly applied - and only Jesus Christ does that effectively - all societies fall apart. Granted, the savages often have a stronger, more sincere relationship with "the Great Spirit." En Dios - Indians - in particular.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12