THE PRINCIPLE- The Movie Big Science Does NOT want YOU to see. SEE IT NOW.

The Principle
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Post-Genderism: Beyond the Gender Binary (Trans-Humanism stuff)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 Times in 1,660 Posts

Re: Post-Genderism: Beyond the Gender Binary (Trans-Humanism stuff)

Not saying that the noble savage has it all, you are stretching my words, but our left-brain society, all about logic and hypermaterialistic driven lifestyle, is a HUGE problem. We have been disconnect from the right brain, the nurturing brain, which is embodied by Nature

The holistic brain is a brain that uses its both hemispheres evenly.

The love of money is typically left brained.

I would gladly go spend 1 month with a peaceful amazonian tribe and experience their plant medicine

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    The myth of the "Noble Savage" has been repeatedly proven to be false.

The same defects of the human heart exist in their hearts...just the technology is missing. Give them plastics and electronics (and alcohol), and they start to look and act like us quickly.

The problem is what the Bible has warned: the heart of man tends to evil. Combine it with technology that gives man ever more power, and you get today's world.

If the bounds on the heart of man are not firmly applied - and only Jesus Christ does that effectively - all societies fall apart. Granted, the savages often have a stronger, more sincere relationship with "the Great Spirit." En Dios - Indians - in particular.
    In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs, it is the rule.” ~Friedrich Nietzsche

“It was apparent that materialism was in complete control of the economic structure, the final objective of which was for the individual to become part of a system providing an economic security at the expense of the human soul, mind, and body.” ― Manly P. Hall

Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 Times in 1,660 Posts

well more and more are wandering the alternate reality. SGT has almost 200k subscribers now

I posted a similar one with igan in the cybernetic thread
    =============================
    The Nature of Reality & The 5G Beast System -- Max Igan
    SGTreport.com
    In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs, it is the rule.” ~Friedrich Nietzsche

“It was apparent that materialism was in complete control of the economic structure, the final objective of which was for the individual to become part of a system providing an economic security at the expense of the human soul, mind, and body.” ― Manly P. Hall

3. The Following User Says Thank You to singular_me For This Useful Post:

crimethink (5th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,488 Times in 2,623 Posts

truth is chased from many villages

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

C.Martel (25th August 2017),crimethink (25th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,896 Times in 3,795 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    This one is REAL, people:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...w-student.html

Civilization is now in full collapse. And no, no one give me any "it's just California" shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    The hard-leftists never address whether the witches deserved it.
    crimethink - To even consider any thought not in line with the principles of Ingsoc. Doubting any of the principles of Ingsoc. All crimes begin with a thought. So, if you control thought, you can control crime. "Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death, Thoughtcrime is death.... The essential crime that contains all others in itself."

==

"Without God...everything is permitted."

Thanks
    Thanked 3,825 Times in 2,415 Posts

Sage of Quay

1:27:10

Sage of Quay Radio Hour - Sofia Smallstorm - Assange, WikiLeaks and Beyond AI (Sept 2017)

• 17 hours ago

Published on Sep 1, 2017
    Tonight Sofia Smallstorm returns to the show.

Sofia and I will discuss a recent expose by Richard Hall regarding Julian Assange. The four part video is entitled WikiLeaks – Made By The NSA. The presentation explores Assange’s background and whether WikiLeaks is a force for good or simply another Psyop in the tool box of the controllers.

Sofia also offers her insights into what is referred to as Intelligence Augmentation which is not the same as Artificial Intelligence. Augmented intelligence is technology intended to enhance the minds of the ruling class and not the working class.

* Sofia's Website: http://www.aboutthesky.com
    * Buy Restore: http://www.avatarproducts.com/health....

* Wikileaks - Made by the NSA: https://tinyurl.com/yc9up7cg
    * Richard Hall's YouTube Channel (Rich Planet TV): https://tinyurl.com/y9k8mcua
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz