Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Post-Genderism: Beyond the Gender Binary (Trans-Humanism stuff)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Post-Genderism: Beyond the Gender Binary (Trans-Humanism stuff)

Isn't it odd how abruptly silent the (((media))) went re Jenner when he expressed discomfort with his decisions?

Out with the old in with the new; who couldn't love this cute endearing lil boy?! Anything to the Jenner >> Jennings coinkeedink??

Jazz Jennings and the Zio Conspiracy of Transgender Kids
    September 2, 2016 Shield Maiden 5 Comments

Originally posted in 2015

Meet Jazz Jennings. http://www.renegadetribune.com/jazz-...nsgender-kids/
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Older pod from crazzfiles.com says it wasn't posted to their current website before... don't know their former site coz i only discovered their current 1-2 years ago.

From The Vault: The Transcendence Dilemma
    The Crazz FilesOctober 6, 2016
    Audio Player
    Classic podcasts by crazz files that have not been uploaded to this website so please enjoy while i am off exploring.

In TransEvolution: The Coming Age of Human Deconstruction, Daniel Estulin crafts a cogent and frightening scenario for the end of Homo sapiens, as new technologies enable genetic changes, bionic replacements and artificial, nanosized neural connections. We’re not just evolving into a new species, we’re creating a new life form that marries materials science with biology.

It’s exciting and horrifying, and its implications vast.

Lengthy description & audio options inside http://crazzfiles.com/from-the-vault...dence-dilemma/

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Smallstorm http://aboutthesky.com/podcasts

Randy Maugans 10/22/16

Randy MaugansRandy Maugans' background in I.T. has given him great insights into the technology-addicted Smart world we are in these days. What I term the "2D" world is taking over 3D or physical space by offering us its immersive technology. Randy and I discuss Strong A.I. (artificial intelligence that acts human) and much more in this show; the fact is, he reminds us, that our consciousness is multidimensional, and by increasingly interacting with this computer world we are risking the possiblity of locking it into a place we might not be able to escape from. (This gave me chills!) 2D is constantly pushing content at us, and we are requesting and consuming this. We must realize what we are consenting to, says Randy. See and hear more of Randy at OffPlanetRadio.

Listen here http://aboutthesky.com/images/storie...8_10-22-16.mp3
    75 mins

Thanks

From the Beeb, serving their TV tax paying publics' best interests.

https://rdice.net/a/c/n/16/11022006-...9.ab94b306.jpg

BBC’s Children Show ‘Just a Girl’ Is About A Transgender Child Taking Hormone Blocking Drugs
    Nov 2, 2016
    Source: vigilantcitizen.com
    Culture Wars
    Tags: degeneracy LGBT transgender

The BBC series aimed at children as young a six describe how Ben became Amy by taking hormones to halt puberty. It is yet another example of the agenda promoting the blurring of the genders. And they are now aiming children.

Last year, I published an article entitled The Agenda Behind Bruce Jenner’s Transformation where I explained how Jenner’s sex change was intentionally publicized and celebrated because it was part of a larger agenda promoting the blurring of the genders. This agenda is even more obvious and insidious this year because there’s a conscious effort to reach children.

CBBC’s series Just a Girl is the latest baffling attempt at normalizing, trivializing and even celebrating the completely unnecessary process that is childhood sex change. Freely available online on CBBC’s website, the series even teaches children about taking hormones and puberty-halting drugs. Do we truly know the effects of such drugs on one’s developing body and brain chemistry. Of course not. Why is this radical and aberrant process promoted to children?

In my humble opinion, parents who subject their children to radical treatments such as hormone blockers and sex change surgery should be trialed for child abuse. Instead, these things are actually encouraged in shows aimed at children and society is following suit.

Some NHS clinics (such as the Tavistock Centre in North London) have been prescribing hypothalamic blockers to children as young as nine. In another case, a seven-year-old boy was ordered to be removed from his mother’s care because ‘she was raising him as female’.

Here are quotes taken from Just a Girl.

In Just A Girl, Amy says: ‘When I was born, Mum said Dad was so pleased that he had a boy to take to the football. But Mum knew I was different. She realised early on that I was born in the wrong body.’

She adds: ‘My Mum supported me when I did a PowerPoint presentation to my class about transitioning and that I wasn’t going to come to school in boys’ clothes any more, but girls’ clothes. I wasn’t Ben, I was Amy.’

Later Amy is shown telling a friend, Josh – a boy who wants to be recognised as a girl – that she is on hormone blockers, saying it took ‘ages’ to get them after ‘loads of tests and talks at the clinic’. ‘Once they realised I was trans for real, [I] got them,’ she says. In another entry, Amy tells viewers she has developed a crush on a boy called Liam, but confides: ‘Liam thinks I’m just a girl, but I’m not. I’m trans. And what’s he going to say if he finds out? Stop being my friend? Why? I’m still me, aren’t I?’
    – Daily Mail, Does your child really need to know how ‘Ben’ became ‘Amy’? Furious parents slam ‘damaging’ BBC sex change show aimed at six-year-olds

This last bit appears to be taken straight from a neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) handbook. The goal: To confuse young minds about sex and gender.

Read the rest here. http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnew...locking-drugs/

Thanks

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Without their uterus I see no value in feminists. If they can't procreate they offer no value to society
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks

A Call For An Uprising; haven't listened yet, just turn it off whenever he (predictably) gets too preachy:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/IHGMYAtT_7E/h...OfjFXFHu8W5r1I 11:18
    THE NEXT RACE OF HUMANS! NAT GEO PUSHING TRANSHUMANISM CYBORGS & THE MARK OF THE BEAST!

• 37 minutes ago

Barry Soetoro; I've heard others remark on how lady like Graham is...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xx56QMoVu5Y/h...n-YTjl026P_IQ0 4:39
    Lindsey Graham is FEMALE, SCOTUS Ginsburg Says!

• 2 days ago

Mark Dice:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/SKuMvDs8bR8/h...qETD_elLIo5FNs 4:33
    Dove Soap Ad Features Transgender “Mom" Who is Baby's Biological Father, but Identifies as Mother

• 1 day ago

Thanks
    Thanked 2,006 Times in 1,246 Posts

What is Dove thinking about ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Down1 View Post
    What is Dove thinking about ?
    well whatever Dove was thinking, Facebook's sympathetic; suspended M.Dice(*) for 2 separate days, for the same viddy (2 replies up) critical of Dove's LGBTPWXYZ social engineering effort...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/A1DYLFUnhcg/h...EfNsWbDBWemHY4 4:04
    I Got Suspended from Facebook

• 2 days ago

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/brWcOeuzG-E/h...dEL1o8a3fUDaqU 3:14
    FACEBOOK SUSPENDED ME - AGAIN!

• 5 hours ago

* Not a fan of Dice's (((Left v Right framing of everything)))... would respect more if he'd just name the dinjoo-nuffins v the rest of humanity. But then he prolly wouldn't be allowed on jootube, much less with nearly 1M subscribers!

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

I can honestly predict with 100% certainty that I will never be suspended by Facebook...EVER!
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshua01 For This Useful Post:

PatColo (20th April 2017)