Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Introduction to the Holocaust™ Hoax

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Thanked 7,798 Times in 5,003 Posts
    Greatest lie ever told!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,798 Times in 5,003 Posts
    15) Three of the best known works on the Second World War are General Eisenhower's "Crusade in Europe" (559 pages), Winston Churchill's "The Second World War" ( 6 volumes; 4,448 pages), and the "Mémoires de guerre" by General de Gaulle (3 volumes; 2,054 pages). There is absolutely no mention whatsoever of any "Holocaust", genocide of the Jews, or gas chambers in these works, or by any other lesser luminaries who wrote about the Second World War.
    I didn't know this! Not even in Eisenhowers book?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

mamboni (3rd December 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Mamboni, you can connect the dots further. Chris Dodd's father was one of the Nuremberg attorneys: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_J._Dodd . Now we know why despite being one of the biggest frauds in the US Senate, Dodd gets re-elected time after time.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ShortJohnSilver For This Useful Post:

mamboni (3rd December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortJohnSilver View Post
    Mamboni, you can connect the dots further. Chris Dodd's father was one of the Nuremberg attorneys: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_J._Dodd . Now we know why despite being one of the biggest frauds in the US Senate, Dodd gets re-elected time after time.
    Yep, the bullshit just gets deeper and deeper. Dodd is such a scumbag lying douche that words do not do him justice.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

beefsteak
    My wife and I must speak up. We do not accept that the Holocaust is a lie. No debate. No desire to argue. Just cannot be silent.

Corrie Ten Boom was an actual living, breathing person who died in 1983. She was imprisoned in Ravensbruch. She survived the Holocaust. We believe her and not those who would like to lump this in with all the other elitist lies. We have no doubt who was behind the Holocaust. But it did occur. She's just one of thousands upon thousands, many of whom are still living and still bear the scars of this hell on earth, who survived the deathcamps.

Jis saying'....

beefsteak

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beefsteak View Post
    My wife and I must speak up. We do not accept that the Holocaust is a lie. No debate. No desire to argue. Just cannot be silent.

Corrie Ten Boom was an actual living, breathing person who died in 1983. She was imprisoned in Ravensbruch. She survived the Holocaust. We believe her and not those who would like to lump this in with all the other elitist lies. We have no doubt who was behind the Holocaust. But it did occur. She's just one of thousands upon thousands, many of whom are still living and still bear the scars of this hell on earth, who survived the deathcamps.

Jis saying'....

beefsteak
    Yes, the Holocaust must have occurred becuase another lucky Jew managed to survive the death camps and come to the USA. Those Nazis - did they manage to kill anyone in those supposed death camps? Oh, I also learned something useful from these Holocaust victim accounts: women and children make excellent kindling when starting a fire. This information will come in handy at the next community barn fire and picnic.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

beefsteak
    Sorry, Doc, but you missed by a mile. Neither Corrie Ten Boom nor her parents nor her sister were Jewish. So, she was NOT another lucky Jew who escaped as you derisively posted. She was young enough to be living when the US Military liberated Ravensbruch.

Corrie's father's crime was being a part of the Dutch underground railroad in their hometown above their bakery in Holland. Their station was one of many who were involved in smuggling the Jews to safety who fled Germany. The Ten Boom adults were caught aiding and abetting vis a vis their underground railroad station, and all Ten Booms were sent to the same camps as the captured Jews were.

You can continue to believe what you want to believe. My wife and I will continue to believe the truth of the Holocaust.

Jis sayin'....

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts
    so was Anton Chaitkin's father.

Chaitkin is the History Editor for - LaRouche.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts
    Connecticut is a state that rewards Zionists, such as Chris Dodd & his Pa.

one would think that they would PUNISH anybody who supported WW2 Germany.

Prescott Bush was found to be doing just that, loaning US $ to Mr. Hitler in October 1942 via the Harriman/Rothschild owned Union Bank in NYC

within 10 years, P. Bush was a Connecticut senator.

who's the other Conn. senator ? Joe Lieberman.

i'm surprised i ended up OK given that i grew up in Connecticut & went to Conn. public schools.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks
    Be careful what you say about my Uncle Adolf, I know he's in Heaven keeping the Neo Conns and the Zionists out.