Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast

Thread: Introduction to the Holocaust™ Hoax

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Introduction to the Holocaust™ Hoax

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Fucking hilarious! Thanks for the laugh Pat.
    I forget when I first discovered ChristiansForTruth.com, 1-2y ago? But I love their funny/succinct writing style, nearly always citing joosh news sources.

This older story link was embedded in their hitler/amazon story above, VG!

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

monty (4th March 2021),Tumbleweed (4th March 2021),woodman (4th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

I think in one of the articles I've read or maybe PatColo posted a video I listened to that had a comment that gave me a chuckle. It might have been a John Friend comment but I don't remember. The comment was something like this...... "In Donald Trumps runs for the presidency the jews did their best to label him as the new Hitler so the American people voted for Hitler".
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

PatColo (4th March 2021)

Thanks

Number #1 Lesson From The Holocaust: Even Friendly Gentiles Will Always Turn On You ‘For No Reason At All’

April 8, 2021 By CFT Team -- 2 Comments

In celebration of yet another Holocaust Remembrance Day, Shmuel Sackett — the founder and director of the Am Yisrael Chai Foundation — an anti-assimilationist organization that encourages Jews in America to move to Israel — has written an essay warning his fellow Jews that “another” Holocaust could happen at any moment — because the irrational and jealous “goyim” can and will lash out at them “for no reason whatsoever“:

moar
    https://christiansfortruth.com/numbe...reason-at-all/

article ends with...

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

a few titles u can find now at Bitchute channel "Holocaust Lies Exposed" nearing 100K sub's (YUGE for BC) - these are subtitled after their "Holohoax Tales" titles:
    https://www.bitchute.com/channel/9EVMKBtR18V5/

"Due to poverty he was born in a bucket of piss"
    "Dog soup"
    "Babies thrown out of windows"
    "Drank his own piss and met Mengele"
    "Cockroach and human soup"
    "Guard fainted at the sight of a Jew's eyeballs popping out"
    "Climbing Monkey saved my life"
    "I forgot who I was"
    "Hid under a blanket while mum asked the Nazi to leave"
    "Hid under a barn for 4 years"

^ so check out that channel; sub or bookmark it -- steady stream of good new shite daily

Thanks

below is a taste of what I've been getting lately in trying to paste articles from CFT, using the latest updated Brave (private browsing mode) - buncha raw HTML coding comes with the paste! Too much work to clean up... I've also tried pasting their articles into Notepad first, then C/Pasting from that notepad edition to here, but the paste loses all their often excellent embedded links... thus why I'll prolly only paste the title/date of their articles & U'll need to open & read there.

As usual with CFT articles, their succinct wrap-up following a quote from a kosher news source, is where the BANG of the article lies -- so always open & read at least their wrap-ups!

#Holocaust Survivor Insisted On Being Cremated Like Her Family In Auschwitz — Then She Got Lost In The Mail

May 15, 2021 By CFT Team -- 4 Comments

Nearly a month after Eugenia Yuspeh — one of the oldest remaining Holocaust survivors — passed away at the age of 97, her cremated remains still haven’t made it to her final resting place — because they appear to have gotten lost in the mail:
    [COLOR=var(--body-color,var(--color-body))]Traditionally, Jewish burial is encouraged to take place as soon as possible after death, and within 24 hours if possible. Though cremation is not a traditional method of Jewish burial, Yuspeh insisted on it.

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=var(--body-color,var(--color-body))]Detailing the saga on Twitter., Arielle Yuspeh, her granddaughter, recalled her saying, “It’s how my whole family went, I want to go like they did.” Eugenia was alluding to her sisters and mother, along with dozens in her extended family, who died in the gas chambers at Auschwitz, according to the Zachor Project.

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=var(--body-color,var(--color-body))]Though she fled from Poland to the Soviet Union at the start of the war, Eugenia’s harrowing survival story had only just begun. In the USSR, she was captured by Soviet authorities and deported to a gulag in Siberia, where she worked as a lumberjack. She then escaped the gulag, and met her eventual husband, Albert, soon thereafter. For many years after the war, Eugenia, known as Jean but affectionally called “Nanya,” was reluctant to share her story, Arielle said. But late in life she began to open up about her experience with various Jewish groups.

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=var(--body-color,var(--color-body))]Knowing that they would be moving her remains from Wisconsin to New Orleans, the Yuspehs expected it would take a little longer for Eugenia to reach them. But she has been missing since May 3, the day they shipped her.

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=var(--body-color,var(--color-body))]Like so many other Americans who have passed away during a global pandemic, Yuspeh’s ashes were entrusted to the U.S. Postal Service.

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=var(--body-color,var(--color-body))]In the past, cremated remains would usually be transported by family members themselves, but travel restrictions brought on by the pandemic have left more and more relying on the mail.

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=var(--body-color,var(--color-body))]It’s become common enough that the USPS, who are the only legal transporters of human remains, offers a special kit for the transportation of ashes. The boxes are affixed with a bright orange label clearly stating their contents, they are only shipped by the USPS’s Priority Express Mail Service and can only be delivered with the signature of the recipient.

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=var(--body-color,var(--color-body))]When those measures fail though, there seems to be little recourse.

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=var(--body-color,var(--color-body))]Though the USPS is the only legal transporter of ashes, they frequently contract out overnight shipping to FedEx. Since Yuspeh’s ashes were sent on May 3, the tracking information has not been updated, Arielle wrote in a Twitter thread. The family believes that after leaving Wisconsin, the remains likely ended up in a FedEx processing center in Memphis, Tennessee, but have no way to know for sure.[/COLOR]

The U.S. Postal Service has a few literal “black holes” where packages often disappear — and one of the most notorious “black holes” is the processing center in Memphis, Tennessee — where Eugenia’s remains, well, remain.

Aside from the Postal Service snafu, Eugenia’s story includes some rather odd details — namely, that she spent most of war in the relative comfort of a Soviet gulag — how this makes her a “Holocaust survivor” is anybody’s guess.

We say “relative comfort” because officially we are not allowed to acknowledge that unlike the gulags, Auschwitz had a soccer field, swimming pool, day care, dental care, maternity wards, an orchestra, and scrip money to purchase certain items such as food and cigarettes — all demonstrated in Carolyn Yeager’s book Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour.

But we’ve seen this vague definition of “Holocaust survivor” many times — for example, the strange case of Henry Wuga, the “Holocaust survivor” who left Germany before the start of WWII, and spent the entire war quietly and safely in Scotland.

Unfortunately, Eugenia, like many Jews who survived Word War II, believed the Allied anti-German wartime atrocity propaganda — that her family was killed in Gas Chambers™ disguised as showers and then cremated — which caused her to want to be cremated just like her family allegedly was.
    Perhaps it’s only fitting that Eugenia’s ashes have been lost — after all, none of the ashes of her family — or any of the Jews cremated at Auschwitz, for that matter — have ever been found.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

mamboni (20th October 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

I want to go like they did.
    So, she got gassed*? If not I'm very disappointed.

*we all know that no juice got gassed
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

mamboni (20th October 2021),PatColo (15th May 2021)

Thanks

https://gab.com/MuhRona/posts/106438966988719523

Ken Meyercord INSISTS on Talking About the #Holocaust

TRUTH JIHAD / KEVIN BARRETT • JUNE 12, 2021 • 28 COMMENTS
    56m audio inside: https://www.unz.com/audio/kbarrett_k...the-holocaust/

Ken Meyercord—like fellow Truth Jihad Radio regular Randy Short—seems to be running for the office of “most dangerous man in DC.” Ken’s cable access TV show (check out the Holocaust episode) has focused on the same kinds of topics we cover here. And when he isn’t butchering sacred cows on Washington DC-area cable TV, Ken may be found at think tank seminars, speeches, book-signings and similar events raising the hard questions and making the denizens of our nation’s capital uncomfortable.

I recently invited Ken back on the radio to discuss his views on the likely US military origin of COVID-19. Ken responded tardily: “Sorry for the delay. I’ve been out of town and incommunicado. You may recall that I made it a prerequisite for my being on your show that we first do an episode on the Holocaust. As that requirement has not been met, I wouldn’t have accepted your offer, even had I received it in time.”

OK, Ken, let’s talk about the Holocaust! Here is Ken’s brochure on the subject, which he encourages folks to print and distribute: DID THE HOLOCAUST REALLY HAPPEN – pdf

#HonkOcaust #HollowHonk #SixMillionCookies

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

https://www.het.org.uk/about
    The Holocaust Educational Trust was established in 1988. Our aim is to educate young people from every background about the Holocaust and the important lessons to be learned for today. The Trust works in schools, universities and in the community to raise awareness and understanding of the Holocaust, providing teacher training, an outreach programme for schools, teaching aids and resource material. One of our earliest achievements was ensuring that the Holocaust formed part of the National Curriculum for History. We continue to play a leading role in training teachers on how best to teach the Holocaust. How the Trust Makes a Difference:

Educates thousands of students across the UK
    Trains and supports hundreds of teachers every year
    Motivates future generations to speak out against intolerance
    Inspires individuals to consider their responsibilities to their communities
    Works with Parliament and the media to help spread understanding of the Holocaust
    beyondthedash.com: Greville Janner, former British politician facing child sex abuse allegations, dies at 87
    Originally published by Associated Press on December 20, 2015

LONDON — Former British politician Greville Janner has died at 87, days after a court ruled him unfit because of ill health to stand trial for alleged child sexual abuse.

Janner's family said he died Saturday at his home. He was a longtime Labour Party lawmaker and a founder of the Holocaust Educational Trust who has been accused of offences against boys several decades ago...

Prosecutors attracted criticism earlier this year when they said they would not charge Janner, even though there was enough evidence to prosecute, because he had advanced Alzheimer's...

Janner was a Labour Party lawmaker from 1970 to 1997, later serving in the House of Lords. He was accused of 22 offences in the 1960s, '70s and '80s, most involving boys in children's homes in his central England constituency.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

14. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

More evidence that the hollowcost was for German's only, as the Jews had skipped town by that time. Bound for the western world and Palestine.

https://wariscrime.com/new/the-unnecessary-war/

I read "Iron Curtain over America" by John Beaty about 20 years ago, it was on D B Smith's site.

http://whale.to/c/IronCurtainOverAmerica2.pdf
    from Daryl to us; Read it here.

Here is a footnote that tells about all the Jews who invaded the USA on the returning troop ships who were taking our soldiers to England to die rescuing those same Jew vermin.

(2) The powerful Eastern European element dominant in the inner circles of the Democratic Party regarded with complete equanimity, perhaps even with enthusiasm, the killing of as many as possible of the world-ruling and Khazar-hated race of “Aryans” (Chapter II); that is, native stock Americans of English, Irish, Scotch, Welsh, German, Dutch, Scandinavian, Latin, and Slavic descent.

This non-Aryan power bloc therefore indorsed “Unconditional Surrender” and produced the Morgenthau Plan (see below), both of which were certain to stiffen and prolong the German resistance at the cost of many more American lives, much more desolation in Germany, and many more German lives — also “Aryan.” The plans of the prolongers of the war were sustained by those high Democratic politicians who saw nothing wrong in the spilling of blood in the interest of votes. Unfortunately, President Roosevelt became obsessed with the idea of killing Germans [23] rather than defeating Hitler, and reportedly set himself against any support of anti-Hitler elements in Germany. Perhaps taking his cue from his Commander-in-Chief — a term Roosevelt loved — General Mark Clark told American soldiers of the Fifth Army that German “assaults” were “welcome,” since “it gives you additional opportunity to kill your hated enemy in large numbers.” The general drove the point home. “It is open season on the Anzio bridgehead,” he continued, “and there is no limit to the number of Germans you can kill” [24].

Such a sentiment for men about to make the supreme sacrifice of their lives has — in the author’s opinion — an unnatural ring to ears attuned to the teachings of Christianity. Such a stress on “killing” or “kill” rather than on a “cause” or on “victory” is definitely at variance with the traditions of Western Christian civilization. It is also costly in the life blood of America, for “killing” is a two-edged sword. An enemy who would surrender in the face of certain defeat will fight on to the end when truculently promised a “killing” — and more Americans will die with him.

The underlying philosophy of “killing” was incidentally hostile to the second largest racial strain in America. Germans have from the beginning been second only to the English and Scotch in the make-up of our population. “In 1775 the Germans constituted about 10 percent of the white population of the colonies” [25]. The total of Dutch, Irish, French “and all others” was slightly less than the Germans, the great bulk of the population being, of course, the English-speaking people from England, Scotland, and Wales. In the first three quarters of the nineteenth century, “German immigration outdistanced all other immigration,” and as of 1950 “the Germans have contributed over 25 per cent of the present white population of the United States. The English element — including Scots, North Irish, and Welsh — alone exceeds them with about 33 percent of the present white population. The Irish come third with about 15 percent” [26].
    Thus in his desire for shedding German blood, apart from military objectives, Roosevelt set himself not against an enemy government but against the race which next to the English gave America most of its life-blood. The general merely copied his “commander-in-chief.” Another tragic factor in any announced stress on “killing” was, of course, that the Germans whom we were to “kill” rather than merely “defeat” had exactly as much to do with Hitler’s policies as our soldiers in Korea have to do with Acheson’s policies.
    Why did the thirty-four million Americans of German blood make no loud protest? The answer is this: in physical appearance, in culture, and in religion, Protestant or Catholic, they were so identical with the majority that their amalgamation had been almost immediate. In 1945 there was a great strain of German blood in America, but there was no significant vote-delivering body of political “German-Americans.”

Meanwhile, the ships which took American soldiers to kill Germans and meet their own death in Europe brought home “refugees” in numbers running in many estimates well into seven figures. According to Assistant Secretary of State Breckenridge Long [27], the number of officially admitted aliens fleeing “Hitler’s persecution” had reached 580,000 as early as November, 1943. Those refugees above quotas were admitted on “visitors’ visas.” These facts were released by Congressman Sol Bloom, Democrat of New York, Chairman of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, on December 10, 1943 [28]. On December 11, Congressman Emanuel Celler, Democrat of New York, complained that Mr. Long was, in all the State Department, the man “least sympathetic to refugees,” and added indignantly that United States ships had returned from overseas ports “void of passengers” [29]. Incidentally, in 1944 Mr. Long ceased to be Assistant Secretary of State.

The influx of refugees continued. So great was the number of these people that even with the closing of thousands of American homes by our casualties, the housing shortage after the war was phenomenal. For the lack of homes available to veterans, some writers blamed capital, some blamed labor, and some found other causes; but none, to the knowledge of the author, counted the homes which had been preempted by “refugees,” while our soldiers were fighting beyond the seas. By 1951 the situation showed no amelioration, for on August 20, Senator Pat McCarran, chairman of a Senate sub-committee on internal security, said that “possibly 5,000,000 aliens had poured into the country illegally, creating a situation ‘potentially more dangerous’ than an armed invasion” [30]. This statement should be pondered thoughtfully by every true American.

And there are more aliens to come. On September 7, 1951, a “five-year program for shifting 1,750,000 of Europe’s ‘surplus’ population to new homes and opportunities in the Americas and Australia was disclosed” by David A. Morse, head of the International Labor Office of the UN [31]. Needless to say, few of those 1,750,000 persons are likely to be accepted elsewhere than in the United States [32]. Congressman Jacob K. Javits of New York’s Twenty-first District, known to some as the Fourth Reich from the number of its “refugees” from Germany, also wishes still more immigrants. In an article, “Let Us Open the Gates” [33], he asked for ten million immigrants in the next twenty years.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Apparently, there is another US govt agency that uses US taxpayer $$$ to promote holohoax BS ( I can't believe people still believe in this nonsense)---apparently Ho Harris is in trouble with the jews because she dared to talk w/"anti-semite" leader of Honduras on Holohoax remembrance day (and the jews say he's an anti-semite because his VP said the previous president was controlled by Israhell and jews control global money markets--sounds like truth to me!)

Zionist Power Over Washington

The US government promotes an international conspiracy

Philip Giraldi • January 18, 2022 • 1,400 Words • 248 CommentsReply

https://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/zionist...er-washington/

There have appeared a couple of stories recently that illustrate how there is only one “red line” that no one dares cross in Washington and that is criticism of Israel and its associated supportive mythologies of increasing “holocaust denial” and “surging anti-Semitism.” The rule is ruthlessly enforced by the Israel Lobby, often by its redoubtable Anti-Defamation League (ADL), which is based in New York City but has a regional office in the capital, conveniently close to government offices, from which vantage point it can observe possible deviations and mete out instant punishment.

If one wants to learn how hypersensitive (and vicious) defenders of Israel and/or Jewishness can be it is only necessary to read about the recent experience of strongly pro-Israel Republican Senator Marco Rubio. He denounced “upscale liberals who control the media” in a tweet and was immediately attacked for “the anti-Semitic trope that Jews control the media,” which of course they do, but Rubio is too stupid and too fearful of Jewish influence to be suggesting that. So, one must conclude it is not even safe for a conservative friend of Israel to mention the “liberal media” for fear of being labeled as guilty of “coded anti-Semitism.” Likewise, any mention of the malign influence of George Soros by Republicans is likely to bring down the wrath of the usual suspects, not because it is a fiction but solely because he is Jewish and it implies that Jews can interact conspiratorially, which is demonstrably true.

Another interesting story concerns a government institution that I had never heard of before, the US Commission for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Abroad (USCPAHA), and guess what? It is nearly all about Israel, Jews and the so-called holocaust! If you don’t believe that bold assertion on my part, go to the organization’s website which includes multiple pictures of people handing out holocaust related “Cultural Pluralism Awards” and smiling for the camera. The commission was created by Public Law 99-83 in 1985 and its ostensible purpose stated on the website is to “1. identify and report on cemeteries, monuments, and historic buildings in Eastern and Central Europe that are associated with the heritage of US citizens, particularly endangered properties, and 2. obtain, in cooperation with the Department of State, assurances from the governments of the region that the properties will be protected and preserved… The establishment of the Commission recognized that the population of the United States is mostly comprised of immigrants and their descendants. The United States has an interest in the preservation of sites in other countries related to the heritage of these Americans. The Holocaust and 45 years of atheist Communist governments created a critical need that led to the Commission’s establishment.”

The site also includes a list of “projects” , which are overwhelmingly Jewish/holocaust related and located in the parts of Europe where Jews settled. Alison Weir’s “If Americans Knew” has reported how in the past congress there were 70 largely hidden bills that in some way benefited Israel, and the creation of America’s Heritage Abroad has that smell to it, yet another gift that flies beneath the radar by being attached to a larger piece of legislation.

America’s Heritage Abroad only surfaced in the news due to a stink being raised by ADL over one of the organization’s 21 commissioners, all of whom appear to be Jewish judging from their names. He is Darren Beattie, who has been described as a “Right-wing conspiracy theorist [who] continues to occupy a position in the federal government given to him by Donald Trump, almost a year since Joe Biden took office and gained the ability to fire him. Beattie was appointed by then-President Donald Trump in November 2020 to serve on the Commission for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Abroad. Its main responsibilities are seeking to preserve monuments in eastern and central Europe, many of which memorialize Holocaust victims. He gained new prominence in recent weeks promoting conspiracy theories about the Capitol riot, earning public praise from Trump.”

Recently, the ADL criticized the appointment and said that Beattie, who describes himself as a “proud Jew” on Twitter, should not be continuing to serve on the commission. Spokesman Jake Hyman complained that “Since Beattie’s appointment to the Commission in November 2020, he has continued to spread outrageous and deeply harmful falsehoods and misinformation, including about the January 6 insurrection, that are at odds with serving in such positions of official responsibility. We retain our view that Beattie, who once attended an event with white supremacists and participated in a panel discussion with white nationalist Peter Brimelow, should have no place on a commission that plays a special role preserving Jewish heritage sites from before the Holocaust.”

Beattie claims that he is still on the commission even though he no longer appears on its website. He states that “I’m proud to serve president Biden to honor the memory of the Holocaust” before criticizing ADL CEO Jonathan Greenblatt as a “Democrat apparatchik” who has “destroyed the reputation of the ADL during his tenure.”

So, the United States is now in the business of promoting holocaust remembrance on the taxpayer’s dime. Another fascinating news report that just surfaced also has a holocaust plus “surging” anti-Semitism back story. It is all about how numerous Biden nominees are stuck in the Senate waiting for approval, but it is really about Deborah Lipstadt who is described as a “renowned holocaust scholar.”

Lipstadt is the Dorot professor of Modern Jewish history and Holocaust studies at Atlanta’s Emory University, as well as founding director of Emory’s Institute for Jewish Studies. She has also held senior positions at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, another taxpayer supported enterprise that promotes the Israel narrative. Lipstadt has sharply criticized some progressives in the Democratic Party who have dared to criticize Israel, including Representative Ilhan Omar, for describing pro-Israel Americans as a “political influence in this country that says it is OK for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country.” Such statements are “part of the textbook accusations against Jews,” Lipstadt countered, but Omar was, of course, right, though not allowed to get away with the truth when confronted by the Democratic Party establishment led by a foaming at the mouth Nancy Pelosi.

The White House announced in late July that Lipstadt would lead an expansion of the activity of the State Department’s Office of the Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism, which is tasked with tracking and countering the alleged rise of anti-Semitism abroad. For the first time, the position will have the rank of ambassador, which makes necessary Senate confirmation.

Bear in mind that these are all mechanisms set up specifically to promote the narratives favored by international Jewry. Apart from affirmative action for blacks and other set-asides to favor them, there exists nothing in the US government to enhance the status of any other European, Latino or Asian ethnic groups or religious persuasions that is in any way similar. These commissions, offices and special ambassadorships were established through the assiduous marketing of their brand by Jews using their methodically exploited financial power and the political access that it buys. To cite only one example of what all that networking produces, politically wired Jewish organizations already receive more than 90% of the discretionary grants for “security” issued by the Department of Homeland Security. And the end result is that Washington is a helpless giant that is drawn into conflicts in the Middle East that it would best avoid while also funding the Jewish aggressors, most recently in response to a demand to rearm the Israeli military with $1 billion, conflicts which serve no US national interest.

Finally, should the United States be so obsessed with a narrative that is certainly in many respects questionable and which relates to events that largely took place many years ago overseas? Should the American taxpayer continue to foot the bill for all these contrivances to bind the US government hand and foot to the “heritage” of a small minority of the population and to its favored foreign state? These are questions that are almost never asked though, as Voltaire allegedly put it, “If you want to know who controls you, look at who you are not allowed to criticize.”

Philip M. Giraldi, Ph.D., is Executive Director of the Council for the National Interest, a 501(c)3 tax deductible educational foundation (Federal ID Number #52-1739023) that seeks a more interests-based U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East. Website is councilforthenationalinterest.org, address is P.O. Box 2157, Purcellville VA 20134 and its email is inform@cnionline.org.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (30th January 2022),mamboni (21st July 2022)