Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduction to the Holocaust™ Hoax

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: Introduction to the Holocaust™ Hoax

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    In answer to Amazing Pollys question does Satan exist according to William Finck the answer is yes. He says collectively the jews are Satan. They're Living, breathing devils that walk the face of the earth. Amazing Polly should listen to his beginnings and ends Podcast part 4 with Don Fox where he explains this and that we're in the end times of the prophecys of Revelation.

Fantastic interview - every White God-fearing man and woman should listen and learn his true history and racial heritage and the pre-eminent importance of our relationship with our Savior Jesus.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

monty (9th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

several image/memes in this article, see link

Belief in the 'Holocaust' Is Crumbling Around the World, What Will the Consequences of this Earthquake Be?

‘The lies will one day break down under their own weight and the truth will again triumph. The hour will come when we shall stand pure and undefiled as our aims and beliefs have always been.’ - Joseph Goebbels, April 1945, in a letter to his eldest son.

Mike Walsh 6 hours ago | 700 words 1,204 16

TALES OF THE HOLOHOAX

The question that challenges the shrewdest philosophers and prophets is how the world will respond when the holocaust narrative is no longer considered believable. What happens when the holocaust is regarded as far-fetched as Santa Claus, an illusion as is the fable of Emperor’s New Clothes by Hans Christian Andersen.

Contemporary revelations of revisionists, historians and scholars have their equivalence with the heresies of Galileo (1564 – 1642) and heretics like Alexander Solzhenitsyn who dared to question what George Orwell described as ‘the prevailing truth’.

In China, India, the Far East and Middle East, disbelief in the holocaust narrative is commonplace. In Africa and Latin America, the holocaust is a non-story; a sanctuary for those whom media dismiss as ‘holocaust deniers’.

https://europeansworldwide.files.wor...upid.jpg?w=860

Even in the West, where plebeians have the holocaust constantly rammed down their protesting throats, the holocaust narrative is crumbling.

Today, there are few places where pollsters dare to ask questions relating to the official take on the holocaust. However, we do know that 79% of Poles consider the holocaust to be propaganda. Hungarians are even more sceptical with only 17 percent believing in the holocaust storyline.

The litmus test is the United States where the American peoples have been brainwashed by holocaust propaganda more than any others. Yet today, an impressive one-third of Americans think ‘substantially less’ than six million were murdered. Such loss of credibility simply cannot be recovered.

It was once confided in me that following the end of World War I (1914 – 1918) the British government formally acknowledged that slanders heaped upon troops of Imperial Germany were fictional and was merely propaganda to stir the masses into a war psychosis. The outcome was an unprecedented outpouring of sympathy for the wronged and much-maligned Germans.

https://europeansworldwide.files.wor...hoax.jpg?w=860

Imagine then the consequences if it is conceded that the holocaust narrative is unsustainable. Worse, unlike the propaganda of World War I, the holocaust myth has shamelessly and illegally been used to milk the Germans and other nations of billions of Euros.

No less than Russian President Vladimir Putin and Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov accept that historical revisionism ought to be recognised. But both advised caution and control as the consequences of revisionism (historical propaganda-free truths) were beyond contemplation.

One can only speculate as to the reaction of millions who realise that not only have they been deceived by the holocaust lobby but actually aided the fraudsters by defending the holocaust narrative.

Another matter for speculation as to how the now panicking holocaust lobbyists, the media, educationalists, judiciary, and the political elite will defend their previous positions.

https://europeansworldwide.files.wor...ment.jpg?w=860

The costs of the holocaust storyline being disproved are incalculable. Every book or periodical that sustained the holocaust lie will soon have little use other than birdcage liner; libraries, the contents of public library’s history sections will be worthless as will millions of movies and documentaries. The outcome could be equal to the discovery that oil or the U.S. dollar no longer has a value; it will be life-changing.

The holocaust lobby is at a loss as to how the holocaust storyline can be sustained. Their last stronghold is to apply ‘further education’ along similar lines to the 1946 postwar ‘Denazification Programs’ which Germans were forced to attend before they could get jobs or homes.

My guess is that having accepted that the holocaust is considered no more credible than is Santa Claus or the Emperor’s new raiment, holocaust propaganda will be quietly shelved but the shekels will continue unabated perhaps under the auspices of money-laundering described as ‘foreign aid’.

https://europeansworldwide.files.wor...mans.jpg?w=860

Then, the revisionist campaign will move to the attack to ensure that the international Jew’s cash cow is put out of its misery. Imagine for a moment the treasure trove if the murdered victim for whom compensation is extorted is found to be alive and well.

In April 1945, German Minister of Information Joseph Goebbels wrote to his stepson Harald. ‘The lies will one day break down under their own weight and the truth will again triumph. The hour will come when we shall stand pure and undefiled as our aims and beliefs have always been.’

Source: The Ethnic European

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

woodman (21st January 2020)

Thanks

Raise a Flag, Don't Forget to Cry: The Cynical Industry Behind Israeli Teens' Trips to Nazi Death Camps

Israeli high-schoolers’ trips to Nazi death camps in Poland are based on three things: Unequivocal messages, structured situations and manipulation, a new book describes

Feb 03, 2020 9:56 AM

>> https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...amps-1.8478098

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

So, I guess this was what those staged hate hoaxes were for--more laws to keep people from knowing the truth...

Why Did Five Lawmakers Vote Against A Holocaust Education Bill?

https://saraacarter.com/why-did-five-lawmakers-vote-against-a-holocaust-education-bill/

Although H.R. 943, the Never Again Education Act calling for federally-mandated Holocaust Education, overwhelmingly passed the U.S. House of Representatives Monday, five Congressmen dug in their heels voting “no.”

Those five lawmakers are Reps. Thomas Massie (R-NY), Ralph Norman (R-SC), Justin Amash (I-MI), Jodey Arrington (R-TX), and Tom Rice (R-SC). Rep. Norman was the first lawmaker to release a statement, which he explained as a matter of reserving the decision to state legislators. Three others, Reps. Amash, Arrington and Rice, shared in their colleague’s sentiment as a decision to further limit the federal government’s power.

Before the bill was passed, Holocaust education was only mandated in twelve states including in California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island. The number is shockingly small.
    “With only a handful of states mandating Holocaust education and the explosive rise in antisemitism we are seeing, the Federal Government needs to step in,” StopAntisemitism.org’s Liora Rez told this reporter.
    Last week, this reporter spoke to several Gen-Zers attending college in Washington D.C. A shocking number of them couldn’t tell me how many Jews were killed in the Nazis’ state-sponsored genocide. Only one student out of the seven students I spoke with could recall that 6 million Jews were killed. ....(more at the link...I had no idea that this was already going on in 12 states...)

Thanks

Woke.

Irish presidential candidate who DENIED the Holocaust insists he has 'nothing to apologise for'

Credit: BBC

BY: Harry Brent
    February 24, 2020

A FORMER Irish presidential candidate who denied the Holocaust during a BBC programme last week says he has "nothing to apologise for".

Dermot Mulqueen, from Ennis, Co. Clare caused a stir outrage after an interview with David Baddiel for the BBC documentary Confronting Holocaust Denial.

Mulqueen, who received just 39 votes as an independent when he stood for election in Clare in 2016 accused Jewish people of "hating Europeans", "sacrificing Christian babies" and appeared to defend Adolf Hitler for "putting his citizens first".

He argued that the Jewish people were looking to "profit" from inventing the atrocities of the Holocaust, and has previously stated that there is ample evidence that starvation and carpet bombing from Allied forces were the main cause of the deaths of 6 million Jews - not mass genocide from the Nazis on his Facebook page.

He's even argued that the concentration camps weren't the horrifying murder houses that history seems to reflect.

"Auschwitz had heated dormitories, a swimming pool, bakeries, a theatre and a football pitch ... There were no extermination chambers," he said.

The failed politician was previously arrested after putting an axe through a TV in Ennis' town square in protest of Holocaust Memorial Day, according to the Irish Independent.

"I don’t consider myself an embarrassment to Ireland, I consider myself a promoter of free speech," Mulqueen said in an interview with the Sunday World.

He later added: "I hate the fact that Irish people are being genocidally replaced by Africans and Asians," referencing the fact that Irish classrooms have rising numbers of immigrant students.

He also sang a bizarre song during the interview containing the twisted lyrics: “Outside the synagogue there are 50 Mercs, Auschwitz had its perks."

Mulqueen has been widely lambasted for his extreme views, and in the wake of his interview with Baddiel, he says he's received a number of threats.

"I suppose I was expecting some of it," (the reaction) he said, "but I wasn’t expecting the level of vitriol."

When asked how he had come to his conclusions, Mulqueen said that a YouTube video had prompted him to believe that the Holocaust was fiction.

He was asked if he regretted doing the interview, Mulqueen replied: "I don’t regret it. I gave the interview in good faith...it was two and a half hours long. He (Baddiel) cherry picked from it to make me look bad."

Baddiel, 55, from London, whose mother Sarah escaped to the UK from Nazi Germany as a newborn with her parents in 1939, said he struggled to contain his anger at Mulqueen.

"The whole thing was f***king weird," he said. "That was one of the weirdest moments of my life, especially the song."

To view the episode on BBC iPlayer, click here.

https://www.irishpost.com/news/irish...ologise-180222

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Introduction to the Holocaust™ Hoax

This thread has the most "Views" at GSUS...almost a quarter of a million views.

• Replies: 544
    • Views: 217,850

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

mamboni (1st April 2020),PatColo (1st April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    This thread has the most "Views" at GSUS...almost a quarter of a million views.

• Replies: 544
    • Views: 217,850

The truth has a way of enduring all manner of ridicule and denial and attracting interest.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

woodman (2nd April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Society doesn't do hoaxes. They do drills. Drills are training for 'go live' events. Things like 911, Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon bomb and others are drills of recent origin. The holocaust as a drill dates from 1957. Before then holocaust was merely a verb with a specific description.

Considered as a drill (a training exercise for a future 'go live' event of a similar nature) is an immediate red flag that has a chilling effect. Would the drill be intended to predict, to combat or to facilitate such an event?

Remember The Terminator movie? Does that movie not describe a holocaust (as a verb) where mankind would succumb had it not been for John Connors?

Thanks

Trump signs ‘Never Again’ Holocaust education bill into law

New legislation will allocate $10 million to expand Holocaust awareness and create website with curriculum materials for teachers nationwide

By ERIC CORTELLESSA Today, 2:39 am

Thanks

In his show yesterday with UK's Alison Chablot, Mami's mod & host Brizer announced holohoax truther Frederik Toben died yest.

The Brizer Show 2020.06.29

Brizer's guest: Alison Chabloz
    Download

another death I heard on today's Andrew Carrington Hitchcock show was "Frank in North Carolina" sometime last week, age 54 -- he was a frequent caller across a spectrum of truthy alt-media shows. He did a show as guest on ACH's show in May 2018: Click Here For Frank’s Obituary

French comedian (of Algerian origin) Dieudonné, holohoax jokester, banned from YouTube

https://twitter.com/GiladAtzmon/status/1278177126202724354