Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduction to the Holocaust™ Hoax

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts
    Beefsteak, I am interested in knowing what she told you and your wife re her experiences at Ravensbrück?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beefsteak View Post
    Sorry, Doc, but you missed by a mile. Neither Corrie Ten Boom nor her parents nor her sister were Jewish. So, she was NOT another lucky Jew who escaped as you derisively posted. She was young enough to be living when the US Military liberated Ravensbruch.

Corrie's father's crime was being a part of the Dutch underground railroad in their hometown above their bakery in Holland. Their station was one of many who were involved in smuggling the Jews to safety who fled Germany. The Ten Boom adults were caught aiding and abetting vis a vis their underground railroad station, and all Ten Booms were sent to the same camps as the captured Jews were.

You can continue to believe what you want to believe. My wife and I will continue to believe the truth of the Holocaust.

Jis sayin'....
    According to wikipedia Corrie was released long before the liberation:

The Nazis arrested the entire Ten Boom family on February 28, 1944 at around 12:30 with the help of a Dutch informant. They were sent first to Scheveningen prison (where her father died ten days after his capture). Corrie's sister Nollie, brother Willem, and nephew Peter were all released. Later, Corrie and Betsie were sent to the Vught political concentration camp (both in the Netherlands), and finally to the notorious Ravensbrück concentration camp in Germany, where Corrie's sister Betsie died on December 16, 1944. Before she died, she told Corrie, "There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still." Corrie was released on New Year's Eve of December 1944.[2] In the movie The Hiding Place, Ten Boom narrates the section on her release from camp, saying that she later learned that her release had been a clerical error.

Thanks
    Here is the link for Corrie btw:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrie_ten_Boom

So what is the truth, did she manage to stay alive until the camp was liberated or was she released?

beefsteak
    Corrie's story has been examined inside and out, over at least the 7+ years we knew her prior to her death. She was vetted by the Billy Graham organization for starters, and our paths crossed after her first appearance at one of BG's crusades. Her stenographic support in Nazi regime in exchange for slightly better living conditions for her and her sister interred in Ravensbruch is clearly outlined in her book. Corrie struggled with the ethics of what she did to survive. I can understand that.

Corrie was saved from the first round of gas chamber gassings and all thereafter, due to the fact she was an expert forger and the Nazi's used needed that skill, especially when she was bilingual. She told her story many many times how her life was spared by expertly forging the signature of the "intake official" on her registration paperwork when she was initially processed into Ravensbruch after arriving on the train with her sister. She did not gloss over her documentation and record keeping participation with the Nazi's in order to survive--and help her sister survive. The Nazi's were meticulous in their record keeping for some perverse reason I personally have never fully understood.

Corrie's secretarial contributions in the creating and maintaining the records of who came in and when they were gassed and died, or expired from disease and malnutrition is part of the copiously detailed records being used to this day by Extermination camp survivors and their offspring to reclaim their family wealth and artifacts.

These records Corrie helped create and maintained form a chunk of the the basis of the considerable financial claims currently having recently been successfully litigated on the Swiss Banking Cartel, and have figured prominently after Corrie's death in 1983, to the hush hush but still documented lawsuit settlement and return of gold and artwork etc., that the Nazi's secreted in Swiss banks during that despicable time.

This is just the small scratch of the surface of what we know from Corrie herself.

May the dear lady rest in peace. She's one of my wife's heroines, and I can certainly understand and share her esteem of Corrie Ten Boom. When I reflect upon what Corrie endured and millions interred with her, it makes me uncomfortable when I complain about something annoying.

Thanks for asking, Neuro. Peace.

EDIT: She was one of the ones at the fence when the US Military rode into and liberated Ravensbruch. This is from Corrie's own lips. Wikipedia is a tool. Pure and simple.

Thanks
    Amazing that De Gaulle didn't mention anything about the holocaust in his books about WWII, apparently he had a niece who was in Ravenbrück concentration camp...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneviè...ulle-Anthonioz

beefsteak
    De Gaulle had his reasons I supposed. In my mind, Neuro, you don't get to be a De Gaulle, Eisenhower, Sarkosy, Merkel, Thatcher etc., with out "understanding first and foremost" that as a member of "fight club," rule one is one does not talk about fight club. Nor write about it, either.

Thanks
    If Corries records of who was gassed and died of disease etc. are of tremendous use to this day why can't I see them? Did you see them Beefsteak? The thing is I can't believe that a single document showing that a Jew or someone else was gassed to death survived. Yes I am aware of the supposed order to burn all documents, but that order went out in the spring of 1945, only complete idiots wouldn't see that Germany was about to collapse at that time, noone supposedly had the idea to hide those documents to prove their good will to the occupying forces? I find that very hard to believe. I have no problems believing though that many people went through incredible hardships in the concentrationcamps especially towards the end of the war, and many people died in them. No doubt!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts
    There were no gas chambers at Ravensbruch and no humans were gassed with cyanide gas there. Boon sounds like another Holocaust huckster. The Nazis kept meticulous records of gas chamber victims? Where are these records? Where is there a single photograph of a gas chamber at Ravensbruch, let alone the other camps? And using Billy Graham as a reference for authenticity is laughable - he was a shabos goy of the highest order.

The supposed gas chambers at Auschwitz had ordinary doors with windows and non-airtight jams which would have permitted the highly toxic and flammable hydrogen cyanide gas to seep out and poison the air through the entire camp. The door was even within a few feet of an open-flame oven. How's that for Nazi engineering? Or is it Jewish fiction?

http://www.historiography-project.com/misc/doors.html
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts
    De Gaulle had his reasons I supposed. In my mind, Neuro, you don't get to be a De Gaulle, Eisenhower, Sarkosy, Merkel, Thatcher etc., with out "understanding first and foremost" that as a member of "fight club," rule one is one does not talk about fight club. Nor write about it, either.
    What are you talking about? This is utter rubbish. Do you have anything of substance to support your "faith" in the Holocaust Hoax other than inuendo and rumor?
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Yes, but exposing the crimes of the Nazis was the name of the game postwar supposedly. He had a niece in Ravensbrück and he didn't write anything about the holocaust that went on there in his WWII book...