Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduction to the Holocaust™ Hoax

beefsteak
    Neuro,
    perhaps you could shift your research skills into studying the records from this point backwards. Might want to start by contacting the Holocaust Museum in NYC to begin your inquiry as to "the records" and their "availability." In previous computers, I had saved to HDD removed and long since archived in offsite storage, the sparse but official information, especially with regards to the most significant lawsuit brought by survivors, which was announced as won "recently." I'm rather certain the successful lawyers aren't that hard to track down. I don't have those "file saves" at my fingertips anymore.

G/Luck in your search for the truth.

beefsteak
    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Yes, but exposing the crimes of the Nazis was the name of the game postwar supposedly.
    Neuro,
    man has always been willing to "expose" others, unless it uncovers their own participation, especially politicians, yes?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Yes, but exposing the crimes of the Nazis was the name of the game postwar supposedly. He had a niece in Ravensbrück and he didn't write anything about the holocaust that went on there in his WWII book...
    You can't write an account of something that did not happen. But, you can concoct a fairy tale about something happening long after honest witnesses are gone.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

beefsteak
    Mamboni,

I own my validation, my truth seeking, my due diligence, and my flow through conviction that the holocaust is genuine, shameful history.

I can accept it isn't good enough for you and that you wish to consider my convictions rubbish.

As gentlemen, we will have to agree to disagree on this matter.
    I simply spoke up because I know differently, and felt it was incumbent to speak up and say so.

beefsteak

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beefsteak View Post
    Mamboni,

I own my validation, my truth seeking, my due diligence, and my flow through conviction that the holocaust is genuine, shameful history.

I can accept it isn't good enough for you and that you wish to consider my convictions rubbish.

As gentlemen, we will have to agree to disagree on this matter.
    I simply spoke up because I know differently, and felt it was incumbent to speak up and say so.

beefsteak
    Yet you posted information on Boon to insinuate that she was some kind of witness to the Holocaust when in fact nothing she has asserted is corroborated by fact or evidence and nothing you have posted refutes the obvious hoax and lie that is the "Holocaust." So your intent was either to deceive or you are gullible. You don't "know" anything. Do not confuse "faith" with "knowledge."
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts
    Jackie did it and you know it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

cortez (9th September 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beefsteak View Post
    Neuro,
    perhaps you could shift your research skills into studying the records from this point backwards. Might want to start by contacting the Holocaust Museum in NYC to begin your inquiry as to "the records" and their "availability." In previous computers, I had saved to HDD removed and long since archived in offsite storage, the sparse but official information, especially with regards to the most significant lawsuit brought by survivors, which was announced as won "recently." I'm rather certain the successful lawyers aren't that hard to track down. I don't have those "file saves" at my fingertips anymore.

G/Luck in your search for the truth.
    Well thank you. I am not particularly interested in court reports of cases won. I think those are very weak evidence of the holocaust. In fact I don't think you can find a single court in the western world that is not extremely biased against the WWII German regime. But a single document proving the gassing of a person from the German concentration camp system would be convincing. I simply can't believe all documents were burned, at the end of the war.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts
    Beefsteak, do you have any evidence to back these assertions?
    Corrie's secretarial contributions in the creating and maintaining the records of who came in and when they were gassed and died, or expired from disease and malnutrition is part of the copiously detailed records being used to this day by Extermination camp survivors and their offspring to reclaim their family wealth and artifacts.

These records Corrie helped create and maintained form a chunk of the the basis of the considerable financial claims currently having recently been successfully litigated on the Swiss Banking Cartel, and have figured prominently after Corrie's death in 1983, to the hush hush but still documented lawsuit settlement and return of gold and artwork etc., that the Nazi's secreted in Swiss banks during that despicable time.

beefsteak
    Neuro,
    I wasn't assuming you'd be interest in court reports of cases won. I assumed you'd be interested in the documentation produced by the plaintiffs and turned over in "discovery." You do assume, yes, that the Swiss Bank required more than just a signed affidavit, yes? The litigation took over 10 years as I recall. You'll find proof the nature of that which you seek, in said "exhibits" produced by the plaintiffs for the Swiss Bankers (UBS in particular.)

Just thinking you might wish to re-think not taking a look in that particular part of said court transcripts.

beefsteak

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortJohnSilver View Post
    Mamboni, you can connect the dots further. Chris Dodd's father was one of the Nuremberg attorneys: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_J._Dodd . Now we know why despite being one of the biggest frauds in the US Senate, Dodd gets re-elected time after time.
    so was Anton Chaitkin's father.

Chaitkin is the History Editor for - LaRouche.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com