Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduction to the Holocaust™ Hoax

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Introduction to the Holocaust™ Hoax

^ I just watched 1-2m of it, skipping ahead a couple times. I can barely stand those text-to-voice comp generated "readings." Numerology/gematria spiels have just never attracted or resonated with me, the way the topic seems to with some people.

Fetch's interview w both Chabloz & then Jack Sen in hr 3 were good. I've never followed Sen; mainly recall around 3-4 years ago when I paid more attention to what Renegade Broadcasting was putting out, they were very critical of Sen as being some kind of provocateur/fraud; forget details. I eventually grew bored of Renegade (Kyle & esp Sinead's) not playing well with others generally, so don't put much stock in their latest enemy du jour; & seldom listen to anything they produce any more. Even Mami's Shit had a little spat with Renegade 1-2 months ago, and stopped reposting their junk.

But Jack Sen's "sleeping with the Far Right" adventure produced by UK's Channel 4 was an interesting discussion.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

The creep of censorship hits home

Published by Carolyn Yeager on Wed, 2019-02-27 22:14

https://carolynyeager.net/sites/defa...?itok=60nfnw62

IT CAN NOW BE TOLD. The company that has hosted my server for the past 10 years without a problem took me offline without warning on Sunday morning, Feb. 17. When I made contact with them on Monday, Feb. 18, I was informed that 1&1 (recently become 1&1 IONOS) had terminated my account. The best reason the “security” rep could give me was the vague word “hate.” We're all supposed to accept that as meaning something. He said they would send me a letter of explanation. Why didn't they send the letter first?

The letter that came contained the two “relevant” points from the Terms and Conditions, to wit: thou “shall not contain or link to any material which is harmful, violent, threatening, abusive or hateful.” Didn't seem to be relevant to me - my site is mild and factual - but it's all in how you define these words, right? It really came down to the most important point: We're a private company, headquartered in Germany, so we don't have to defend ourselves. They had received complaints, and that's enough.

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (8th May 2019),mamboni (24th March 2019)

Thanks

JFriend:

The Realist Report – Tanstaafl

March 3, 2019 Realist Report Leave a comment

http://therealistreport.com/wp-conte...Goyim-Know.png

On this edition of The Realist Report, we’re joined by Tanstaafl of Age of Treason. Tanstaafl is one of the most articulate and well spoken critics of Jewish power and influence in society. Tan and I begin by discussing the recent decision by his former web hosting company to terminate his contract, forcing his website offline until a new web hosting service was found. We also address the growing censorship and deplatforming campaign targeting “anti-Semites” and others who reject the prevailing politically correct orthodoxy, the weaponized concept of “anti-Semitism”, the central role fake Jewish narratives of history and race play in the global Jewish agenda to destroy White nations, and related topics!

Download

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

woodman (3rd March 2019)

Thanks

New Bishop Williamson, https://stmarcelinitiative.com/email...e-dcx-610.html

Law-Courts Conclude

”The truth is mighty and will prevail,”
    And States that lean on lies will fail.

On January 31 last, the European Court of Human Rights announced its long-awaited decision to reject the appeal of the author of these “Comments” against his almost unanimous condemnation by seven different courts of law in Germany over several years for the “crime” by German law, of questioning on German soil in November of 2008 whether Six Million people really were gassed under the Third Reich. The two German defence lawyers made an honourable attempt to defend their politically most incorrect client, but they were fighting with one hand tied behind their back, because German law forbade them to take their stand on historical truth. Instead, in Germany as in many countries today, truth is no longer the measure of certain private interests, rather these private interests have become the measure of truth.

But how can truth thus have been dethroned? Like Almighty God Himself, Truth is either Number One, or it is nothing. God Himself can be Number One only, because He is the Creator infinitely superior to His entire Creation. Truth is Number One only, because if we define it as the matching of mind to reality, then any diminution or contradiction of truth, any preferring of a non-truth to that truth which the non-truth denies, means a corresponding loss of grip of my mind on reality, and therewith a lesser or greater slide of my whole self into fantasy and lies. So it is obvious that in the laws and law-courts of any nation, the truth is of paramount importance. Do not witnesses in a normal law-court swear “to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth”?

Here is why great law-givers count as founders of their nations, e.g. Moses of the Israelites, Solon of the Athenians, Lycurgus of the Spartans, because they establish the framework of justice among their people, appointing to each man his due, thus making social relations and societies possible. Even the society of 22 men in a humble game of soccer needs its own administrator of justice, the referee. And he cannot act as referee without the truth. Was that an honest tackle or was it a foul? Now whether in*justice*it deserved a penalty or not depends on the*truth*of what actually happened. Thus living in society is possible only with a measure of justice, and justice is only possible with a measure of truth. Blessed is the nation that has law-makers and judges who reward what is*truly*right and punish what is*truly*wrong.

Now let us look at laws and courts which punish any questioning of the notorious murder of Six Million victims in World War II. Was it a historical fact, or not? If it was true, then to question it can be bad if the damage done is bad enough, but if the murder never took place, then it is in accordance with truth to call it in question, and not only is it not bad, it is positively good, to call it in question. For if the Six Million are a monstrous myth weighing down on people’s minds as the foundational dogma of what acts as their false religion, am I not a liberator if I help to free their minds from the lie? “The Truth will set you free,” says Our Lord (Jn.VIII, 32). Is it not then as clear as day that if the Six Million never were murdered, then to question that murder deserves a great reward from society, and not a punishment?

Now politicians and their private interests can twist truth to a certain extent, but truth is of such universal force that it cannot be suppressed altogether. Therefore the common judgment of serious historians, based on objective evidence, can still rise up against the most powerful of private interests. Such is the case with the “gassing” of “six million” victims under the Third Reich. Private interests can claim what they like, but*they cannot change the objective facts of 75 years ago. And what serious researchers into those facts more and more allege now is that the “gassing” never happened.

Therefore with laws forbidding its denial, any State is building on sand. Let all States beware of passing such laws that put the truth in second place, because at the very least, in this case, historical truth – as opposed to emotional “truth” – is not necessarily on their side.

Kyrie eleison

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (24th March 2019),cheka. (8th May 2019),mamboni (24th March 2019),monty (25th March 2019)

Thanks

Great Barrett article re Sabrosky,

Alan “Israel Did 9/11” Sabrosky: Most Censored Man in America
    KEVIN BARRETT @TruthJihad*•*MARCH 24, 2019 •*1,400 WORDS
    http://www.unz.com/kbarrett/alan-isr...man-in-america

Thanks

Excellent,

The Graham Hart Show - With Brizer 2019.03.25
    Brizer's guests: Graham Hart,*Dennis Fetcho*and*Dr. Fredrick Toben.
    http://grizzom.blogspot.com/2019/03/...brizer_25.html

Thanks

Cant reach JFriend's site atm but give it a try, prob temp

French Jews Apoplectic as Heroic “Holocaust Denier” Avoids Jail for Thoughtcrimes
    http://therealistreport.com/french-j...-thoughtcrimes

Thanks

new from Bro Krusty; not sure the status of his YT channel - still there, but last upload June 7; maybe he's just prohibited from uploading new vids?

Holocaust Hoax For Kids!

7m:
    BitChute Link

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (24th July 2019)

Thanks

JFriend; this is lacking without the images so go link to read.

“Holocaust Education” Necessary to Combat “Anti-Semitism”

July 25, 2019 Realist Report Leave a comment
    http://cache.addthis.com/cachefly/st...g-share-en.gif
    “Anti-Semitic” graffiti was recently discovered on a popular pedestrian bridge in the city of Santa Monica, just west of Los Angeles, the Jewish Journal reported the other day:
    http://therealistreport.com/wp-conte...a-1024x282.png
    Anti-Semitic graffiti calling the Holocaust “a lie” and claiming that Jews have “been kicked out of 109 countries” was discovered on a pedestrian bridge in Santa Monica on July 20.
    American Jewish Committee (AJC) Los Angeles Regional Office Assistant Director Siamak Kordestani told the Journal in a phone interview that an AJC member who didn’t wish to be identified discovered the graffiti and sent photos of it to the AJC.
    The words, “Why have Jews been kicked out of 109 countries?” and “Nationalism or extinction” were discovered on the pedestrian bridge on the corner of Idaho Avenue and Pacific Coast Highway and the “Holocaust is a lie” was written on the bicycle path just north of the bridge. […]
    http://therealistreport.com/wp-conte...c-Graffiti.jpg
    Anti-Defamation League Los Angeles Regional Director Amanda Susskind told CBS Los Angeles on July 17 that such graffiti is “a function of events, like Charlottesville, that just unleashed a lot of people to come out from behind the shadows of the internet and out into [the] public. There’s less shame.”
    Susskind told the Journal it wasn’t yet clear if the July 17 graffiti and the July 20 graffiti were related, but if they are, she said, “It is even more of a heightened issue for us.”
    She added that the Santa Monica pedestrian bridge “is a high visibility spot, which compounds the insult and injury that you see in the messages.” […]
    I have never been one to support or condone graffiti, but where exactly is the lie in these simple messages?
    Jews have in fact been kicked out of countless countries over the years, and formerly White nations will indeed be destroyed unless a healthy, positive nationalism is fostered and developed.
    http://therealistreport.com/wp-conte...Graffiti-2.jpg
    The official “Holocaust” narrative of WWII is indeed a lie. The fake “Holocaust” story is “the biggest and most persistent lie in history,” as the courageous German patriot and truth-teller Ursula Haverbeck has accurately described it.
    Of course, the fake “Holocaust” narrative is used to delegitimize any form of pro-White, pro-Western nationalism. It is also used to combat “anti-Semitism,” i.e., stating basic facts about Jews, as Amanda Susskind, the Regional Director for the ADL in Los Angeles, reminded us in the wake of this incident.
    A California Department of Justice report released on July 2 found that there was a 21 percent increase in anti-Semitic hate crimes in California in 2018 compared with 2017.
    Susskind told CBS Los Angeles that Holocaust education is necessary to counteract such anti-Semitic graffiti.
    “There are still those of us alive — my grandmother survived Auschwitz, my father was rescued on the kindertransport to London — so we’re still around,” Susskind said. “We can still tell these stories in a personal way.”
    How much longer will the goyim fall for obvious Jewish lies? How much longer will we let the Jews exploit and control us with their fake “Holocaust” narrative?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

The Holohoax deprogramming course loaded with photos.

https://holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

looking through this it look like jewtube has gassed most of the videos.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th July 2019),woodman (26th July 2019)