Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rep Giffords Operation Safeway EXPOSED

Thanks
    Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,378 Posts

Rep Giffords Operation Safeway EXPOSED

Very very interesting

Voltaire: "To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts
    interesting. What was the event where this happened?
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    The guy needs to do a better job of explaining how the drill went live. I mean, Giffords is messed up. How did that happen.
    Voting is the opium of the masses.

Thanks
    Tag.

Does this have to do with the babylonian satanist shooting her?
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

Thanks
    Thanked 1,833 Times in 999 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Awoke View Post
    Tag.

Does this have to do with the babylonian satanist shooting her?
    Worse. At least I think. I'm confused for sure, but I think this video is saying the entire event was a drill. Pretend, with actors.

Not a real shooting. Or, I don't know, a drill that was used to cover the shooting of Giffords?

And I think it's saying that at least some of the victims are still alive and well and are receiving and spending donation money sent to the families from well meaning folks.

If this is true, it's way past cold blooded. I don't even know how to categorize the level of sick this is suggesting.
    Last edited by Santa; 30th September 2011 at 02:49 PM. Reason: piss poor memory

Electrum
    Thanks
    So is the video suggesting no one was shot? And no one was killed?
    An END THE FED, Ron Paul kind of Liberty guy.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Plan to disarm Americans...

Exclusive: Cover-up taking place as everyone is focused on Arizona shooter
    What is hiding in plain sight - An Investigative Mindset Report
    Stephanie Sledge | The Government Rag | 18 Jan 2011

Specifically: UN Small Arms Treaty and US Timetable for Disarming Americans. U.S. out of time. False Flag by creating panic in America using planned distractions to push legislative agenda through and to conquer and divide.

Behind the scenes, while the nation is distracted by the Arizona shooting tragedy, there is a much bigger agenda going on. As the Nation mourns the deaths of all the victims of the senseless murderous rampage by accused murderer, Jared Loughner, legislation is being shoved through while everyone is dramatizing and all the finger pointing is going on. When we look past the finger pointing, we begin to focuses on who stands to gain in this tragedy. It begins to reveal a much bigger criminal and disgraceful motive involving top players that are all working for the same agenda to bring America to its knees. The odor of a False Flag is smelling pretty strong right now but why would Obama need a false flag? What purpose would it serve?

Specifically, Obama and Hillary Clinton are pressed for time as the ticker begins to run out on disarming Americans in accordance to the Foreign U.N Small Arms Treaty that Hillary Clinton signed in May 2010. The U.S also agreed to a timetable of 2012 of disarming Americas. Most people in America do not even know that the U.S has signed a Foreign Treaty that is going take all the guns away and disarm Americans. It seems as if the U.S. might be in a time crunch in becoming compliant with the U.N. Small Arms Treaty that is vitally important to the Agenda.

Fact: Right after the Arizona shooting took place, legislation was introduced as Congress readies new gun-control bills after Gabrielle Giffords shooting – Coincidence or perfect timing?

http://www.datehookup.com/Thread-771880.htm

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts
    The fact that she was shot point blank in the head and survived, still has me baffled.

Too many clean white head folks in those pictures.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

equineluvr (2nd May 2014)

Thanks
    I think this occurs all the time. I think the Fort Hood shootings were a false flag, similar to this. I think 9/11 had fake victims too and their fake families profited.

This was a great video outlining exactly how it's done.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sunshine05 For This Useful Post:

equineluvr (2nd May 2014)

Thanks
    Well, something happened to Giffords. She looks weird and has a scar in her throat. Like, I said, the guy has some more explaining to do.

Voting is the opium of the masses.