Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Massive quake March 21, 2012, exactly 6 months after Elenin? Not Joking. (Doom)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

Massive quake March 21, 2012, exactly 6 months after Elenin? Not Joking. (Doom)

Time to continue the astronomical-based doom with an update and a new target. As is the standard procedure, its 6 months out.

Lets start by asking why Elenin was blown up to huge proportions, then when it finally comes through, nothing happens. The reason Elenin was feared so much, is because Earth-Sun-Elenin alignment approximately happened on on key earthquake dates. However, the final alignment on September 27 was totally uneventful. The reason must be that the alignments were to a larger object behind Elenin, which is probably following Elenin's trajectory.

(A) February 27, 2010 - Chile 8.8 quake - nearside alignment

188 days later:
    (B) September 03, 2010 - Christchurch 7.1 quake - farside alignment

189 days later:
    (C) March 11, 2011 - Japan 9.0 quake - nearside alignment

188 days later:
    (D) September 15, 2011 - Fiji 7.3 quake - farside alignment
    Plus...tremors felt around the globe!

188 days later:
    (E) March 21, 2012 - California 9.2 quake - nearside alignment ??

Doom picture based on previous Elenin predictions (that didn't happen on the 27th):
    Attachment 1245

The above dates show an unmistakable pattern. We can see that the nearside alignments are much stronger quakes than the farside alignments. The below image shows the points of Earth's orbit that the quakes happened.

Using the following tools, we can create a visual diagram of the quakes above:
    Day of the Year Calendar: http://www.soils.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/asig/doyCal.rb
    HGI_LON (heliocentric coordinates of Earth): http://cohoweb.gsfc.nasa.gov/helios/planet.html

Note that each successive quake has increased by 0.2 for each farside and nearside. So every alignment has been a bigger and bigger quake....if the pattern continues, we're expecting a 9.2.

TerralO3 on youtube has been one of the main people researching this. Here is his update that puts all this together:

By the way: note the date might not be exact because the mechanics of eliptical orbits aren't linear. Its an approximate date at the time of posting.

Thanks
    Here's the diagram Terral refers to in his video:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...alignments.jpg

Thanks
    I'd like to point out that in recent weeks we've seen a few sun-diving comets, a few satellites have fallen out of the sky, and the international space station has been abandoned.

Obama was in Denver on the 27th, and there was a massive terror drill there just a day or so before. I get the feeling we're headed into a storm, and the the gov is just prepping and taking precautions like the rest of us....maybe they don't know exactly how it will play out.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts
    Start with the 'fact' that a huge Earthquake will happen in California soon, then cherrypick some occurances that would point in that direction, moron science at its finest!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Start with the 'fact' that a huge Earthquake will happen in California soon, then cherrypick some occurances that would point in that direction, moron science at its finest!
    Ok, I fail at marketing my doom thread...unlike some of the masters. California isn't important at all in this discussion.

And here is some science for you. There are about 16 7.0 and higher earthquakes per year, on average. That means the chance of such a quake happening on any 1 day are 16/365 = 0.04 or 4%

To get such earthquakes happening on specific days, is (16/365)*(15/365)*(16/365)*(15/365) = about a 3 out of 1,000,000 chance that this 188 day cycle is a coincidence. Now multiply 3 by lets say 30 days to account for the 6 month near/far side effect we see here, and thats 90/1,000,000 or a 0.0009% chance this is a coincidence.

This doesn't factor in the successive increase in strengths of the quakes, nor the nearside/farside phenomena magitude. It also doesn't factor in the world-wide seismic activity on the 15th. The probability of those will add a few zeros on the 1 million number.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    Ok, I fail at marketing my doom thread...unlike some of the masters. California isn't important at all in this discussion.

And here is some science for you. There are about 16 7.0 and higher earthquakes per year, on average. That means the chance of such a quake happening on any 1 day are 16/365 = 0.04 or 4%

To get such earthquakes happening on specific days, is (16/365)*(15/365)*(16/365)*(15/365) = about a 3 out of 1,000,000 chance that this 188 day cycle is a coincidence. Now multiply 3 by lets say 30 days to account for the 6 month near/far side effect we see here, and thats 90/1,000,000 or a 0.0009% chance this is a coincidence.

This doesn't factor in the successive increase in strengths of the quakes, nor the nearside/farside phenomena magitude. It also doesn't factor in the world-wide seismic activity on the 15th. The probability of those will add a few zeros on the 1 million number.
    The 188 day precedence was set between the first and second earthquake, the third ome had a 4% chance of occuring at the exact same day, but it will increase to a 12% chance if you include a day before and after, likewise with the 4th. In all there is about a 1.5% chance for this earthquake pattern to happen spontaneusly. I would be far more convinced if there was a fifth one on the 21st of March next year.z

Thanks
    Also keep in mind

- near side quakes have been very big, far side quakes smaller

- they've been increasing in size

- they were aligned with Elenin path....so much so there was even a scientific paper written about it back in August

- The global siesmic event at 9:00 am on September 15th also happened

This is all on top of the 1.5% chance you quoted of it being random.

I know somebody thats not going to get a doom-related CUT...
    Last edited by vacuum; 21st October 2011 at 10:44 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    I know somebody thats not going to get a doom-related CUT...
    No, no, no don't do that to me. I regret everything I wrote, and I'll make it up...

Doooom, Dooooooom, DOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Thanks
    I agree with Neuro. If the March 21st event comes off, there is probably something going on. This person is quite correct about the increase in orbital speed as it approaches the Sun. Without knowing exactly where this object is in space, the 188 day cycle could be affected significantly. I would guess 30 days either way.
    I'd like to think that all of this constant interaction is just the kind of make you drive yourself away
    Each simple gesture done by me is counteracted and leaves me standing here with nothing else to say

Completely baffled by a backward indication that an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation have simply halted and now the conversation's done

Joe King
    In the little drawing above, it shows that Earth will have circled the Sun 2 times since the first quake happened, yet the the supposed "big object" the arrow is presunably pointing at is still off in the same direction without having circled the Sun.
    ie it has only moved on its orbit the distance between "A" and "E" relative to the Earths 2 complete revolutions of the Sun. For that to occur and for it to have such an effect on the Earth, it would have to be both very distant and very large. If there were a large object in the vicinity between Jupiter and Neptune, {the distance required for it to moving so slowly as compared to Earth} it would be just as visible as all the other big planets as it too would be reflecting light from the Sun.

Then, in the following post it all seems to get blamed on Elenin, which is on the Sun side of Earth. How could it have been responsible for Earth quakes having occured when it wasn't even close yet?

Edited to add: If there is anything to the 188 day thing, it is not due to a <4mile diemeter chunk of rock.