Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunday chat 10/9/11

Joe King
    Quote Originally Posted by freespirit View Post
    well, i guess sunday chat is no longer an option for me...
    Dids you try the 10.3 version you said you were lookin' for?

freespirit
    yes, the problem is version 10.3 is for intel processors only... the powerpc one like i have is no longer supported. therefore, the only option i have is to somehow find the newest old version (like say 10.1) and try that.

my software updates regularly so i'm pretty sure i have what i should need, i think the bigger problem is the fact the ppc platform is no longer supported...

Joe King
    yes, the problem is version 10.3 is for intel processors only... the powerpc one like i have is no longer supported. therefore, the only option i have is to somehow find the newest old version (like say 10.1) and try that.
    Here's 10.1 http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get....1_archive.zip
    It's got a file called flashplayer10_1r53_64_mac_sa.app.zip that might have what you need....and there's a dmg file in there too.
    Or here's a link to all their archived versions. http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html

freespirit
    ok, tried that, didn't work either.

guess i'm pretty much farked...

Joe King

Ok. I was just tryin' to find the versions you said you were having trouble finding. Too bad they didn't work. I was really hopin' one of 'em would.

Thanks

That is unacceptable. We will find a way!
    The more you live, the less you will die. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ If you want to be somebody else, change your mind.

freespirit
    Quote Originally Posted by k-os View Post
    That is unacceptable. We will find a way!
    ...i sure hope so, i've been twitching all morning without my sunday night chat!

freespirit
    Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    If people are having problems with tinychat we can set something else up. Tinychat has a lot of users so likely they will reverse any changes that cause problems for a lot of people.
    that would be great. i look forward to the sunday chats, and it's really disappointing when it's there, but i can't access it...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,378 Posts
    If everyone had skype we wouldn't need a hosted chat site, plus we could do voice.
    Voltaire: "To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by General of Darkness View Post
    If everyone had skype we wouldn't need a hosted chat site, plus we could do voice.
    And someone . . . not saying who, exactly . . . would be yelling over everyone.
    The more you live, the less you will die. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ If you want to be somebody else, change your mind.